NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

Never had to grieve.. not ready to =(

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wowrashmi
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:57 pm    Post subject: Never had to grieve.. not ready to =( Reply with quote

My grandmother passed away today and it still hasnt kicked in. I found out after school finished when I was just hangin with friends ergh it sucked cuz I got the text then. I want to try and remain positive. any ways that can help me not grieve. It sucks, she was pretty ill for several days but I thought she would pull through, sucks cuz one of my uncles just got married last week and they're her son! Triste
Anyway to get over this and I feel like I shouldnt do anything bad as I'm being watched over lool.
Thanks for reading. Pleure

Rebekah 10
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How awful you'll be in my prayers. When my grandma died I think it took me several years before it sunk in.
Mike2000
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear that, Rashmi. Of course you and your family will be on my prayers.
jarjar23
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's horrible how u found out by a text.

Yeah, it was weird for me too. My grandmother passing away was the first time I grieved from a death. I'd CONSTANTLY get the urge to call her or visit her in the hospital then quickly remembering she passed away. Triste Even after the funeral, driving down the shore for the weekend with my relatives, I would get the urge to call her and let her know we were down the shore. It was really strange. I didn't break down until the night after the funeral (sobbing laying there in bed).
Everything just happened so quickly.

You never expect someone you love to die while ill, no matter how bad it is. And it ALWAYS comes as a suprise when they do pass away.

Just hang in there and stay close to your family. You'll make it through. You and your grandmother are in my thoughts.
pink fairy princess
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:47 am    Post subject: Re: Never had to grieve.. not ready to =( Reply with quote

wowrashmi wrote:
My grandmother passed away today and it still hasnt kicked in. I found out after school finished when I was just hangin with friends ergh it sucked cuz I got the text then. I want to try and remain positive. any ways that can help me not grieve. It sucks, she was pretty ill for several days but I thought she would pull through, sucks cuz one of my uncles just got married last week and they're her son! Triste
Anyway to get over this and I feel like I shouldnt do anything bad as I'm being watched over lool.
Thanks for reading. Pleure

aww I am so sorry that happened! one thing you can do is to write her a letter and tell her how much you miss her(I bet she'll be able to read it Clin d'oeil ) The only thing I can tell you is that time is everything and also talk to anyone who will listen to you about this I've found that talking about something that hurts you lessens the pain.

When you can liveforever what do you laugh at?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: