NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

Just found out some sad news

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeverlyHillsChick
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:51 am    Post subject: Just found out some sad news Reply with quote

I just found out that one of the ladies I worked with who was also a close friend has died. Triste She died yesterday and no one knows what from.

She wasn't very old, I'd say probably early 50s. She has grown kids who found her dead yesterday when they went to her house.

This was all really sudden and has shocked everyone that knew her. I can only imagine all the pain and grief that her family is feeling right now.

All of us at work are going to pitch in and send some flowers to the funeral home when we're given more information about when her funeral will be and some of us are even planning on going to the funeral. Special arrangements will be made for us attending the funeral so we can take time off of work and have it not count against us.

She was a wonderful, caring person who will be deeply missed by everyone who knew her. Triste

On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so sorry to hear about that. For what you say, it sounds like she suffered from some sort of heart disease - my dad died quite quickly from his second heart attack, in less than ten minutes since it started he was gone. Maybe she had a heart condition and didn't know it.

In any case, it will be good if you or some other coworkers can pay her family a visit and be with them for the funeral. It is a very difficult moment, and it certainly helps to have around people who knew and cared for our loved one.

Take care.
BeverlyHillsChick
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a bunch of us going to try and go to her funeral on Thursday. I just found out today that she was suffering some emotional problems and was in the hospital just shortly before she died. She'd been going through a rough time lately. Her and her husband were getting divorced, and he was being really mean to her.

I hadn't seen for awhile as she'd been on medical leave, and I hope she didn't think that things were so bad that she had to end her own life just to get rid of her suffering.

Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How sad! I'm sorry about your friend. Triste
BeverlyHillsChick
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The funeral was today.

I also found out how she died: It was a suicide. Triste She was going through a lot with her divorce and other life happenings and just figured it would be easier if she just wasn't here for it. It also didn't help anything that her ex-husband was a complete @#^ to her and kept bullying her around.

From what I've heard, the whole thing was pretty horrific. Her daughter was the one that found her on Saturday. She'd gone to her house to get something from her and when she walked in the kitchen she found her on the floor and there was blood everywhere. She left a note before she died, explaining why she was killing herself. Part of the note was read at the funeral, and the saddest part was at the end when she told her kids that anytime they wanted to see her, all they had to do was look up to the stars because she'd be there watching them. Everyone cried when that was read.

Could you imagine feeling so bad about everything that you'd think you'd have to kill yourself just to get the pain to stop? That would be a terrible thing to feel. Could you imagine finding someone dead like that, especially your mom?

I talked to one of her daughters after the funeral and she said she has no use now for her dad. She said she's done with him and she doesn't ever want to speak to him again, because he killed her mom.

He should be happy now because he got just exactly what he wanted, and now someone is dead because of him.

The funeral and burial were nice. I don't think there was a dry eye in there the whole time. There was a collage of pictures taken of her and her family in the hall and they were really hard to look at, especially the one taken just a couple of years ago where she was holding her just then only seconds old grandson right after he was born. I looked at that one and immediately started crying.

Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's awful!! Pleure
superyo
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone I worked with comit suicide this summer too... I was really shocked when I learned this... Triste He was always happy and no one doubt he would do that Triste

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: