NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

Bigfoot's body found in Georgia!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cpt_Zim83
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:38 pm    Post subject: Bigfoot's body found in Georgia! Reply with quote

Just heard this on fox news. And just for the record, they're still doing the optopsie to conferm.
http://www.foxcarolina.com/news/17201903/detail.html?rss=gsaa&psp=news Surpris
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2008/08/15/dcl.mccarthy.bigfoot.cnn?iref=videosearch
Mike2000
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This looks like the newest fantastic creature hoax we'll see about in tabloids and UFO magazines.

Sorry if I sound sarcastic, but the guys who claim they found the body, of all people, should know that moving the body from the scene where it was found would destroy any possibility to collect data. This is not only about saying "we have the DNA to prove it, but sorry, we won't show you the body"...

Just a few questions that come off the top of my head:

1) Who else saw the body? Only those two or three guys?

2) Who moved it? Again, those two or three guys, or a forensic unit, or at least someone with biology skills? And who is performing the autopsy??

3) Why did they put the body in that white box? Is that a refrigerating facility to preserve it? Why didn't they take it to the morgue, which has facilities specially devised to preserve large bodies from decomposing?

4) Who took the samples, and who is running the DNA tests they claim they have?

5) Why, if they are claiming to finally find hard evidence that the mythical bigfoot exists, aren't they showing the body? Where is it? Why are they concealing it? Why don't they give it over to a scientific institution and allow them to study it and compare it taxonomically to other species?

6) Why should WE believe them, in the first place? They destroyed the scene by taking the body away and placing it in that box. Where are the photos of the place where they found it, where was that place located in the first place?? "Oh, sorry; we won't tell you because we don't want to disturb the creatures..." Yeah, right. Then why make all this fuzz in the first place?

I'm sorry, but this sounds like a big hoax to me. Even if the body is authentic - which I hardly doubt - the way it was treated and moved destroyed any use it could have to science, other than demonstrating that an individual with certain characteristics was found; but then again, that can not be said because nobody but these guys have had physical access to the body, and thus we are asked to believe them and trust that the clip they showed us is not from a very well made mannekin dressed up with some raw cow meat and a dirty Chewaka suit leftover from the Star Wars saga... also the DNA tests they claim they have are dubious, because there is no way they can be compared to the actual body because they won't be showing the body!

If they wanted publicity, they got it, no doubt about it; but I'm afraid that, as long as good old Sasquash is concerned, the myth still stands and the creature still lives in the realm of fantasy.
wowrashmi
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surpris Wow sounds interesting and I love Fox News too bad its sooo early in the am for me to be bothered to go downstairs and check it out lool

knoodelhed
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoax!

It was a costume made of plastic and rubber.

Read and view:

http://cbs2.com/watercooler/Hoax.Bigfoot.Carcass.2.798878.html
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cpt_Zim83
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's true. And some of the hair that was real was that of a bear and a possime. Why they decided to throw possime hair into it is beyond me. huh
And of course, some are all ready saying that it's a cover-up to hide the REAL corpse.
superyo
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice hoax Rire

I can't believe a creature like this can exist. If something like this was true we would have found it already Tire la langue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: