RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

Fairy Academy RPG is Back, folks!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crystal_light43

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Starlight is coming back at the end of May.....
Starlightfairy
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooc: Ok, once again...I am deeply sorry for not being here for the last trillion years. This semester was the definition of evil upon my life. Phew! But from now on, I shall be on almost daily for the rest of the summer....

I really hope everybody comes back! Sourire

*Hearing the bell ring and the immense cheer of happy pubescent fairies towards the nearness of the Ball, Wanda and Blonda looked at each other and smiled, finishing their long waited conversation*

Wanda: Well, *pats her on the back* I guess this is it! I....will see you at the dance then?

Blonda: *Looks at Starflame through a windown, who is floating through the hallway, hearts in her eyes* Are you kidding?! I'll be having so much fun, I won't even notice you! Bye! *Poofs to the hallway*

Wanda: *Sighs, but nevertheless smiles and floats away to go find Aurora*

*As she is floating, she notices that there is an unusual amount of fairy magic and happy prancing in the air. Everybody was so stocked about this, it's something that young fairies would dream about since they were kids.....the smell of love was definately in the air*

*She doesn't look where she is going and all of a sudden bumps into a mass of green hair, and rolls on the floor*

Wanda: Ow! Hey, you better watch it! I....*notices Cosmo who struggles with picking up the books on the floor and smiles at her*

Oh....it's you.....hi...*she says comfortably* What are you up to? Well, yeah, duh *giggles* getting ready for all the craziness, right? *giggles nervously and blushes*

--------------------------------------------------------

*Ms. Starlight, hearing these words, chokes on her tea and spits it out*

Ms. Starlight: *Giggles nervously* What are you talking about, child? That was a whole rumor that was started by kooky fairies....you shouldn't even know about it....*looks upon Zex's eyes in fear*

-------------------------------------------------------------

*Blonda, who is mindlessly opening her locker and doing her makeup, sees in the corner of her eye, Starlight, who is floating near, bats her eyes and sprays perfume, smling radiantly*

Don't forget....join the Fairy Academy RPG....now reloaded!!!

Poof, the last fairy baby boy born...and cutest thing alive!!
Crystal_light43

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FINALLY! PRAISE THE LORD! What are we gonna do if no one comes back?

*Cosmo. Starflame, and Lily cheered with delight and raced out to the hall. Starflame, who was thinking about nothing but Blonda, saw her at her locker, putting on make-up. When he saw her, he went weak in the wings and got hearts in his eyes. Lily noticed him and pulled him along.*

Lily: Come on loverboy, you have to get to your dorm and get ready if you want to dance with her later!

Starflame: I'm gonna throw up. Seriously.

Lily: Confused What? Why?

Starflame: This is my FIRST date. Ever. I'm not good around chicks, seriously, I don't know if I can do it...

Lily: Oh yes you can! And you WILL. Don't worry, you'll be fine! Just one word of advice, though...

Starflame: What's that? ANYTHING!

Lily: Don't call her "chick." Most girls don't like that. Well, see you at the dance! *Poofs away.*

Starflame: Pfff Figures....the only advice I get is being corrected on language! *Looks at Blonda nervously. Thinks for a moment, then floats up to her.*

Starflame: Hey, Blonda....so....what's up? Are you excited for tonight?!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Cosmo struggled with his books and floated up the hall. He staggered and couldn't see anything. He really hoped he didn't fly into anyone...*

BUMP! *He HAD knocked into someone. His books went sprawling onto the ground. He blushed and picked them up.*

Cosmo: embarassed I'm really sorry, I'm a big klutz...*Looks up and see Wanda giggling. He smiles at her.*

Cosmo: Sourire Oh, hey Wanda! Sorry about the book mess! Yeah....*laughs*...I'm ready for the dance tonight! *laughs* Well....I want to look ok for the ball so...yeah...bye. *Leans in kisses her, then smiles again and poofs away.*
Spyro

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Hope floats out of her last class hapily, smiling with a riviting aurora of happyness around her, she then floats to Blonda, who was stationary there*
Hope: Hi Blonda... *Looks at Her nervusly, he wanted to talk to her for advise since she looked like the "big hen" and must have been pretty experienced* Um, I... want to ask you somthing, a little girl question....
----------------------------------------------------
*Zex Sighs and roles his eyes, knowing she would probably not belive him*
Zex: Well fine, you dont have to belive me.... you know... not much people do... *Hears the final bell, and picks up the bag of books he carried* Well look, i have to go... and go face the non date dance... *He floats away, in a dull mood*
gameboycjp10
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blake: *Floats to his locker.*

</a>
Kiana999

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This sounds cool! I wanna join!

I'm gonna be Twinkle, Cosmo's best friend who wants Wanda dead! She's jealous of Wanda. She has long black hair, has purple eyes, and wears a blue, red, and white dress since she's patriotic.

Favorite quote: Oh Cosmo! Tell me why you're hanging with that other fairy!

Randy: Oh no! Not that old dinosaur!
John: What do you mean?
Randy:Well, I just saved 100% on my insurance when I switched to Geico 3000!
John: NOOOOOOOOO! Curse you Geico 3000! And I thought I had it made. (cries and goes into a fetal position)
Crystal_light43

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umm okayyy....well I roleplay well as Cosmo so I'll make sure to include her! Welcome!
Starlightfairy
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooc: Go ahead and join! The more the merrier!!

*Blonda who had hearts in her eyes when she heard Starflame's voice, looked back to little Hope, who was innocently asking her the question*

Blonda: *Looks at Starflame* Excuse me, my dear, it looks like a fan wants to talk to me! *Looks back at Hope, in an air of annoyance* Yes, dear...excuse me but me and my significant.....other *blushes* are talking about very important events....but alas, my good natured heart will hear you out....

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Wanda looks at Cosmo poof away and smiles, she then floats up and proceeds to her room, looking over at the side and looking at Zex, who she gives an encouraging nod to*

Don't forget....join the Fairy Academy RPG....now reloaded!!!

Poof, the last fairy baby boy born...and cutest thing alive!!
Spyro

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Zex looks at Wanda with a eybrow up and then floats away, he then goes out, to search for Hope*
--------------------------
*Hope neruvsly giggles then begins*
Hope: Well, lets say *giggle* I like this "boy" but i dont know if he likes me... we've been great friends me and *giggles* that "boy", so what shoudl i do, i really want him to know i like him...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Games / RPG All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

Jump to: