NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

ARRRGH!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeverlyHillsChick
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:26 am    Post subject: ARRRGH!!!! Reply with quote

As usual, I've wasted my time AGAIN! Fou

I should've never even gotten out of bed this morning! Today I got into a huge argument with my mom because she misunderstood something I said and took it too personally, when I didn't mean anything bad by it at all. We spent most of the day fighting and arguing over it, until I had to leave to go to work tonight.

Going to work was probably a mistake, too. I started out covering a lunch on the self checkouts, and almost as soon as I got there I had a customer who I believe just cheated the store out of $10, but there's nothing we could do about it. See, she rang up all of her stuff, and it totaled $28 and some odd cents. Well, she was going to pay some of it with her Bridge Card (A food stamp card), and then she was going to pay the rest of it off with cash. Well, she didn't have enough money on the card to cover the food part of what she bought, so the machine kept declining her card. I had to go over there and suspend the transaction and take it to the cashier station so I could see what was left on the card. Well, she'd already put cash in the machine, too, so when we did that it refunded her $2 in cash. We got over to the cashier station, I scanned the barcode on the slip to bring the transaction back up, then we ran her card through to see what she still had on it. It was just about $4, so I punched in the total she had on the card to take it off, then I started to do the cash part of it. "Wait," she says "The machine only refunded $2. I put in two 5s, too. It took my money!" The first thing I thought was "Well, if the machine took your money, it should've said you got $12 back, not $2." Our self checkouts are pretty well maintained, and whenever we find a problem with them one of the guys from NCR gets in there pretty fast to try and fix the problem, so I know the machines are not "eating" money. So I called a CSM (Customer Service Manager) over to have them check the machine she used. They ended up giving her the $10, but I'm sure she never put it in there in the first place.

Then, even after I punched in the $10, she STILL didn't have enough cash! She asked me if she could just take the stuff home with her and then come back with the rest of the cash in a few minutes, since she just lives down the street. I thought "Yeah, that'll happen!" I told her I couldn't do that. (What would happen if she never came back with the rest of the money?) We ended up taking some stuff off her order so she'd have enough money to cover that, and she said she'd come back for the rest of the stuff in a little while. Well, she did, but how I was supposed to believe that she'd come back with the rest of the cash if I'd have let her take everything home with her?

The crowing glory came later tonight when I found out two things about the guy I've been in love with for almost the past year: 1.) He quit his job, so I won't get to see him at work anymore, which might be a good thing because 2.) HE JUST GOT ENGAGED TO HIS GIRLFRIEND THAT I CAN'T STAND!!! Feu Pleure Pleure So I've been miserable all night long! Pleure (I hope she chokes on her wedding cake! Feu )

So I guess that's it. That one little flicker of a chance that I had is now gone. As always, I was second best, more like the consolation prize. Everybody kept telling me to cheer up, saying it's not as bad as it seems. But it is. I really loved him and never got a chance to tell him that. So I pretty much wasted nine months of my life hoping and waiting for something to happen that never did and probably never will. There are not enough words to describe how I feel right now. I cried the whole way home, I'm crying right now and I'll probably cry myself to sleep tonight. I feel like I've just been run over by a train.

Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know how you feel. I feel like I've wasted a lot of my time too. And I know what it's like to have a fight with my mother. And I also know what it's like to wait for something that's not going to happen. And some of what you're feeling reminds me of my hectic life last year. I mean there was an apartment complex in town I wanted to move to from October 2005 to December 2007 called Las Montanas (pronounced Las Montanyas) Village. We've tried and tried to move there since 2005 but a lot of things have come up that's kept us from moving there. And I Know this was stupid but I thought that by living there my life would be a whole lot better. I'm kind of glad we didn't though because its in an inconvenient location.

And last year after my so-called Friends abandoned me and tore my life apart, and it was a year ago this month too, I hoped that they'd be sorry and would change their minds about me and let me rejoin them, but instead they said nothing but mean things about me and one of them even cursed me out and called me the N word which I really take offense to severily. I kind of provoked it though but that guy showed his true colors. And a few of those people have sharp tounges. I don't know why I wanted to be their friend again especailly after how they treated me and how they really felt about me. And even though I hate what they did to me and was a little upset with them, and later became very upset with them, I was still loyal to them. But that loyalty was nothing but a waste of my time. I even gave one of them six months to cool down and he still hates the mess out of me. I even tried emailing him telling him I was sorry and told him he couldn't stay mad at me forever but this guy thinks differently. He even told some people that I kept asking him to give me one more chance and that I kept asking him to forgive me and that he's not a forgiving person. And he said he was going to stay mad at me forever. But you know what, if that's the way he's going to be then that's his loss. I tried to be nice to him and I tried to show him i was sorry but he didn't appreciate it, and he doesn't appreciate other good things either.

So I wasted my time waiting for him to forgive me and I even left him alone for a few months but that didn't seem to help at all. But then again, I did make him really upset and I think I stalked him too. I was very covetous of a friendship with him and wanted back what I lost. But some part of me made me believe he'd eventually get over it but I was kidding myself. Now I know that those guys are NEVER coming back. But that's okay because I don't need them. They seemed to be the best but they proved to be the opposite. I should never have associated with them.

I cannot tell you everything but I do know some of what's happened was my fault.

By the way, I know you're really upset but don't you think hoping that the lady choking on her wedding cake seems a bit harsh? I mean I understand that's how you feel but don't you think that's a bit harsh? I mean I was really mad at those other guys, and I kind of did wish they'd suffer the consequences for what they did to me but I think it's not a good idea to wish bad things on other people, but then again, that's something I myself shouldn't do, I wouldn't want people hoping I suffered misfortune.

Other than that, I'm sorry about all the rest of the stuff that's happened. I hope that things will get better for you. This is all I have to say for now.

hang in there. I'll try to myself.
William Pearson
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, if I sounded like I wasn't much or any help at all in my last post in this thread I'm really sorry. I don't like to make people feel bad.
tommy_baby
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I think you should stop going after this bloke. Just think that he doesn't deserve you and it'll be fine.

(Then again, that's never worked with me, but that's probably because I'm autistic.)

Recovering n00b. Seriously, what was I on in 2006-8?
BeverlyHillsChick
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks.

I didn't really mean what I said about her choking on the cake, I was just really angry when I wrote that.

I'm still really upset. Last night I had a terrible time sleeping. I kept waking up with this feeling of impending doom and I kept having this strange dream that I was traveling somewhere. First I started out on a plane, then from the plane I went to a train, and I have no idea where I was going except that I was all alone and while there were all kinds of people on the plane and train, none of them would even talk to me. It was very strange, because usually everyone talks to me because I love to talk so much.

It still really hurts, but I expect it will for a long time. Everyone's been telling me if he didn't choose me I don't need him, anyway, because he obviously liked her a lot more than he did me. I guess that's true. I even had one person basically tell me that as many times as I've been through this I should be used to having my heart broken. Gee, thanks for the kind words of support! I have news for them: It's NEVER easy! (The person who told me that I should be used to it is also used to getting anyone they want.)

So I guess now it really is time to move on. I still think I wasted my time, though.

Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I said "Don't you think that was mean", I was being a total busybody and should not have gotten involved in that. That's one of the reasons why my "So called friends" abandoned me last year, for sticking my nose where it didn't belong. Sometimes it's hard not to do that but I gotta work on that.

Anyway we all say things we don't mean, sometimes even I do.

Speaking of which, I don't like that some people made you feel worse with the whole "You should be used to having your heart broken" thing. I don't agree with that. Even though I kind of made this mistake myself a few days ago on another forum and had the post removed, People, if you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing at all.

It's not nice to make other people feel worse when they're feeling bad enough. When someone is having a lot of misfortune, and I've had lots of it myself, you're supposed to up-build them and encourage them, not discourage them and make them feel worse.

Take all the time you need to recover and don't listen to anybody who tells you things that make you feel worse. I need time to recover myself.
Star
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Part of me wants to say the situation is still not hopeless. Something could go wrong with the engagement, etc. But I think it's for the best if you move on. I know it's painful. I'm sorry you're going through this. Triste
BeverlyHillsChick
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

People are really sick and cruel. Triste

I found out tonight from one of my good friends (Who also happens to be his best friend) that the person who told me about the "engagement" did it as a sick, cruel joke. They're NOT engaged, and he didn't quit his job, he's on leave to take care of a very sick relative. (He was engaged for a brief period a couple years back, but that didn't work out.) So this is somewhat of a relief for me, but it's been a bit of an eyeopener. I think it's time to really get over him, and we should just be good friends at best for now. If something was going to happen, it would've happened by now. Maybe somewhere way, WAY down the line it might happen, but not right now. If it ever was meant to be, it'll happen sometime. If not, then that's the way it was supposed to be.

Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa! That's really cruel. I don't understand why people have to be like that. Triste
superyo
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

funny joke... really :-|

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: