RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

Fairy Academy RPG is Back, folks!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spyro

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Zex watches the act of anger from the teacher and just does not realy matter, he turns back to look at hope, he then writes a note to hope, hope gets it quickly*
Zex's note: Hope, this school is crazy, even worse then when we where young...
*Hope giggles a little*
gameboycjp10
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blake: *Thinking.* Ok, has this class gone mad?

</a>
Crystal_light43

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooc: Hey, would I be speeding up time if I had them leave to go to their next class? And is it just me, or have things slowed down a lot?
Starlightfairy
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooc: Sorry, work, school and a relationship have really taken A LOT of my time.....I will try to get things back to their ususal pace....

*Wanda, after staring at Zex for a few seconds and then realizing he was ok, being absorbed in her studies and trying to block out the ruckus going on in the classroom, got to the section about peer pressure in pre-teens, when all of a sudden a note poofed to her. She sighed in slight annoyance. Why couldn't these fairies act their age?! She opened it and Cosmo's name (and handwriting!)was noticable, which made her blush a bit. She turned her wand into a pencil and proceeded with writing....she thought about that fact too, Starflame really did have NO date...the first name that popped in her mind was....heaven forbid, Blonda. But no, Wanda couldn't be that mean.*

She wrote:

Cosmo,
I am really excited about the dance as well! I have been meaning to tell you but Daddy wants us to stop by our house a few hours before the dance and wants Uncle Vinny to drive us there...is that all right with you? I know we can float or just poof there, but heh, you can't blame parents...I'm sure yours are just the same. I really have found myself thinking about nothing else but this. Its really bothering my concentration. I guess that must mean something.
Now about Starflame, I have thought about it, and I thought, well, maybe Blonda...try not to hate me for this...but she has been acting more air-headed than usual and I have a feeling it's because of him....but when it comes down to it. I guess it's up to both of them....

*Wanda hesitated what to write down at the end and decided to be practical. She sprayed it with a dash of her sweet pea spray and kissed it shut. Batting her eyes. She poofed it back to Cosmo and got back to her book*

Aurora: (To Wanda) Wanda, you're so corny!! *She was also trying to stay as far away from Luther as possible, fearing the fact that she might also get in trouble if she was somehow involved and covering herself from possible spitwad rain*

Wanda: embarassed

---------------------------------------------------

*The Bell Rang and the Fairies cheered at the fact that there was only one class left before the day was over and the fact that they were away from the stress of human babies, books and spitwads.* (Hehe, I shortened the day a lot!)

Aurora: *Sprang from her seat* Yes! Finally!! Only 1 and half hours left of this junk and then the dance!

*The fairies heard her and seemed to smile as well. Some of them wooted and cheered. Wanda smiled as well too, said good-bye to Hope, and Lily and then akwardly went up to Cosmo....*

Wanda: Well...I hope you got my note....I...I...guess I will see you later....*She swiftly kissed him in the cheek and floated away with Aurora to their lockers*

*Ms. Starlight looked at her students as they floated away, smiling at some of them and glaring at some that had caused a mess in her classroom. However, when Zex was about to leave with Hope, she stopped him*

Ms. Starlight: Zex, can I have a word with you?

Don't forget....join the Fairy Academy RPG....now reloaded!!!

Poof, the last fairy baby boy born...and cutest thing alive!!
Spyro

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Hearing the words from Starlights lips caused him to turn around, hope, turned around as well, Zex thought at first, and was afraid he was going to be in trouble*
Zex: *To hope* ill see you later Hope, i guess
Hope: Ok, see you later... maybe at the dance! Très content
Zex: Yeah..... Triste
*Hope left and Zex stayed there, looking at her with his Silver colored eyes*
Zex: Is there somthing wrong Ms?
Crystal_light43

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Cosmo stared at the clock eagerly waiting for Wanda's response. However, he was distracted when he felt a spitwad on the back of his head.*
Cosmo: Eww! What was that?
Starflame: You got hit by a spitwad....actually, three of them.
Cosmo: Since when is anyone blowing spitwads?
Starflame: Pfff Figures, you can pay attention when lover girl is talking to you....*He goes back to forcing himself to read.*
*Suddenly Cosmo saw his note poof back on his desk and snatched it up. He breathed in the sweet pea smell and felt light and airy again. He read Wanda's response....he was glad that she looked forward to the dance, but not so glad about meeting her relatives. He had heard that Wanda came from a family with lots of big, burly men....and those men usually scared him, plus there was the fact that a lot of "meeting new people" scenarios usually ended in chaos for him. Plus, his mother didn't even know about the dance, which had him nervous enough already. Just then, the bell rang, and everyone around him wasted no time in gathering their things and leaving. Not Cosmo...when Wanda kissed him again, he felt quavery in his stomach and was in a daze.*
Starflame: Hey Cosmo. *Waves his hand in front of Cosmo's face.* Time to go, lover boy....
Cosmo: Confused Huh? Oh, sorry...*He grabs his stuff and heads out. As he leaves, Starflame sees a piece of paper fall out of his stuff onto the floor.*
Starflame: What's this? *He picks the note up.*
Cosmo: embarassed Oh, nothing..*He tries to grab it back, Starflame holds it away.*
Starflame: You don't have to hide anything...*He opens the note and reads it.*
Cosmo: embarassed Please don't be mad...I only wanted to help you find a date...
Starflame: Wait a minute...BLONDA likes ME?! No way!...well it doesn't actually say that, but she might...she doesn't have a date, I definitely don't, it works perfectly! What do you think? Should I ask her?
Cosmo: Uhh...I don't know, maybe you should...
Starflame: Oh, well, I'm asking her! Thanks for hooking me up, man! I owe you one! *He floats out into the hallway with glee. Cosmo follows him.*
Cosmo: Hey! Can you owe me one by taking care of my baby project for me?
Starflame: Not a chance, man, that'll be bad enough as it is...*He sees Blonda ahead of him in the hallway.* Look! There she is!
Cosmo: Who is where?
Starflame: Pfff OPEN YOUR EYES....Blonda's up ahead!
Cosmo: Since when do you like girls so much?
Starflame: embarassed Ohh...well, uh....gonna go ask her gotta go bye! *He flys away.*
Cosmo: Confused He's acting really weird...hey, what class should I be in? Can somebody help me? *He flies around, confused.*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Starflame flies towards Blonda, hoping against hope that she'll say yes. When he reaches her, he stops right in front of her so she notices him, then takes a deep breath.*
Starflame: embarassed Hey, Blonda....umm...well, I kind of heard that you might like me, and um...seeing as how you don't have a date for the dance, and I definitely don't have a date, I was wondering...wanna go with me? *He crossed his fingers behind his back in eagerness.*
Starlightfairy
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Ms. Starlight kindly poofs a cushion on her chair next to her and offers Zex to take a seat next to him. She then poofs a cup of her favorite tea, Stardust Chamomile, and offers a cup to him*

Ms. Starlight: It's ok, sweetie, it's good for you anyway! Now, I'm new around here and I haven't had a lot of time to get to know a lot of the fairies around here. You can see why it's so hard for me sometimes, I just received my teaching degree last year. It's hard for young fairies to get used to the teaching business. And I've taken an interest in you specially, I've watched you since you first came here and noticed that you indeed have some great talents, but are holding plenty behind. I wanted to know more about your past....tell me about yourself.

------------------------------------------------------------

*Blonda was concerned. She was looking at herself closely in her locker makeup mirror for anything weird in her face. She thought that her past foolish light-headedness was due to a sickness she had. She knew that that Celesto boy had something icky about him. She checked her eyes, her arms, her wings and finally her tongue when she saw Starflame approach her. This caused her to shut her mouth and flip unexpectedly out of her locker and close it with her back loudly.*

Blonda: Ahhh! Oh...darling, *she wipes a sweat drop out of her forehead stylishly* It's you....Starflame.....*she floats around akwardly* How are....oh! *Hears Starflame's request* The dance? Well, dear.....*She drops her books, which makes her blush and grunt* Umm....*finally with a few deep breaths she maintains her cool* I suppose, seeing how it IS the tradition around here for every fairy to have a partner....yes, I will go with you....A small, non-glamorous.... *A fairy reporter takes a picture of her and she poses*.... but very attractive fairy like you.....deserves a date like me. Now, dear, I must go back to um....*she makes akward hand symbols which cause Starflame to tilt his head* the room thing....yeah...Good bye! *She floats away fastly*

*Seeing as he was gone and was close to her dorm, she floated in graceful circles happily*

Blonda: So the boy got the nerve to ask ME out....little ME!! *She squeals which causes Wanda and Aurora who were close to her talking to look back, Wanda looks akwardly at her sister and Blonda returns a glare*
What? You have never seen such perfect nails?....*shows her hand* That's right, you don't have a sense of fashion! *She floats away laughing a little too exagerated*

Wanda and Aurora: huh

Wanda: What's she up to now?
Aurora: I tell you, there's something weird in the air.....

----------------------------------------------------------------

*Ms. Molar who happened to be flying amidst the hallways looks at Cosmo who seems lost*

Ms. Molar: Cosmo...*dodges a flying paper airplane* you're supposed to be in class, honey....know where you're at?

Crystal_light43

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*When Starflame heard Blonda's response, he could barely contain himself. He watched her float away in pure awe. Knowing he would barely be able to sit through the day until the dance, he poofed away to his next class, completely forgetting about Cosmo.*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Cosmo was relieved to see Ms. Molar approach him. He had been lost on multiple occasions throughout the school year and most scenarios didn't end well.*
Cosmo: No, Ms. Molar, I don't know where I have to go, Starflame forgot about me...all I know is that I need to go to Mythology. Do you know where that is again?
Spyro

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*At first Zex hesitated to speak, but then did*
Zex: Ms, My past... Is not a very great one * Ms. Starlight gave Zex a bizzar look, she must have never heard of a fairy childs childhood to be bad figured Zex, when he heard about other kids, they where always happy and perfect* Please Ms, I.... was an experiment to a dark test..... Did you ever hear about experiment "Dark Fairy"?
Crystal_light43

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Lily saw a very confused looking Cosmo talking to Ms. Molar. She was trying to tell him something and looked very frustrated.*
Ms. Molar: Now for the FOURTH TIME Cosmo...you turn left at the History 101 room, then you head past the bathrooms and Da Rules 101, and from there you turn right, and there you'll be at the Mythology room! Please tell me you understand now!
Cosmo: ...... Confused
Ms. Molar: Pfff
*Lily floats up to the them.*
Lily: Don't worry Ms. Molar, I'll help him out! I have that next too....come on Cosmo.
Cosmo: Who are you again?
Lily: Pfff I'm LILY...from over half your classes...and we're partners for that baby project...in Child Psychology...
Cosmo: Oh, NOW I remember.....I'm ok now, Ms. Molar! *Heads off down the hall with Lily.*
Lily: How come you can't just poof yourself to class?
Cosmo: I can...I just usually end up in the wrong places first. Like the other day, I actually landed in an empty classroom and saw two fairies..
Lily: Don't finish that sentence! Please don't!
*They reach the Mythology room and take their seats next to Starflame, who is busy thinking about Blonda in la-la land.*
Cosmo: Hey Starflame!....Starflame?
Starflame: ......
Lily: What's his problem?
Cosmo: Don't know. He's been acting weird all day.
*Class begins.*
Crystal_light43

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooc: Anybody else?
Starlightfairy
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOc: Well, I figured I owe an apology...I haven't been here in ages...I sort of drifted away to Pluto during these two weeks....

*Wanda, who had some free time to herself, said goodbye to Aurora as she floated off to hang out with Punky and she herself went to the Fairy Academy Gardens. She saw that there was nobody there...perfect. She found the same bench that she and Cosmo had sat on, heehee what a surprise, and stared at it, gladly. She couldn't believe that she actually felt good about who she was with...being with Wandissimo was....well, nice....but not anything that really caught her attention. She floated down in it and breathed a sigh of relief. She looked around her, she really hadn't had time just for herself in a long time. She played with her wand for a sec and closed her eyes, filling herself with the magic in the garden, letting it fill every crevice in her body. Suddenly, she heard somebody next to her and smelled it...the smell of Rose. It was Blonda. She looked up and saw her sister smiling strangely at her*

Wanda: huh

Blonda: Hey....I was wondering if I could...you know...just talk with you, you know like....sisters...that we are....

Wanda: *She hesitated but smiled gladly and poofed up a cushion for her* Well...you have had a sudden change of heart, huh?

Blonda: Well...*She sat herself carefully* I....Well....*She looked in hesistation* Don't look to much into it, my VERY MEDIOCRE sister.....

Wanda: Pfff Whatever....so....what did you want to talk about?

Blonda: Well...there's this boy....who's been on mind lately....

Wanda: *Made her eyes wider and smiled pleasantly* Oohhhh!! *She floats above and starts laughing uncontrolably* Rire Rire Rire Rire Rire Ha! *She points a finger at her sister's nose* I have been just waiting for this to happen!! I knew it!! I KNEW IT!!!!!! Blonda's in love! And Wanda totally caught it!!! Go Wanda! Go Wanda! Go Wanda!! *She dances around*

Blonda: *Poofs a pink elephant over her sister* Shut it!! People will know!!

*Wanda's small hand comes from the elephant's rear and she poofs herself out, her hair all over her face* But...*she poofs her hair back to normal* What's wrong with that??

Blonda: Everything! *She floats up and closes her eyes, frustrated* You have NO idea what's it like to have been the favorite, the star, the one that everyone always looks upon with every single second of the living day! *She pants angrily*

Wanda: Pfff Ok...ok...I understand...you have a reputation you want to keep, right? Don't worry...your secret is safe with me...

Blonda: *Looks back and smiles widely* You will?....Aww, thank you, Wanda!! *She hugs her sister but quickly removes herself, coughing ackwardly* Ahem....Yeah...but anyway....*She sits herself back* I want you to know also that I am....well....sorry, for anything that I have caused you lately...you know, my beauty and glamour can get the best of me sometimes....

Wanda: Ha, that's ok, sister, that's ok....Now, who is this BOY you are talking about....might it be.......Starflame?

Blonda: How did you know?

Wanda: Hey...I'm your twin. I know things like that.

Blonda: Yes, strange, but true.

Wanda: So....what happened that made you tell your "dowdy" sister??

Blonda: Well....

*They talk for what seems to be hours about life, love and the close bonding that they had been missing for years*

Crystal_light43

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Cosmo and Lily are in Mythology class, where they sit through the final 45 minutes of class for the day. Starflame is off on cloud 9 the entire time.*
Cosmo: Pssst! Lily!
Lily: What?
Cosmo: What time is it?
Lily: *looks at the clock* 3:00.
2 minutes later....
Cosmo: Lily! What time is it again?
Lily: *looks at the clock again* 3:02! You won't keep this up will you?
Cosmo: Of course not!
1 minute later....
Cosmo: Lily! What time is it?
Lily: Fou Time for you to be quiet and read your book!
Cosmo: Pfff That's no fun! Hey Starflame, wanna talk for the rest of the period?
Starflame: *doodling on his paper and not noticing anything around him*
Cosmo: Pfff Everyone is weird today! I hope the ball is more entertaining than this!
30 minutes later....
Lily: We get out of here soon!
Cosmo: I thought it was time to be quiet.
Lily: Oh stop it! *looks at watch* Another ten seconds and then we can go have fun until the ball! Woohoo!
Starflame: Class is over in ten seconds? Cool!
Cosmo: Glad to have ya back buddy! You were out of it for a long time!
*The trio looks at the clock on the wall.*
Lily: 4....
Cosmo:.....oh yeah, 3!
Starflame: 2....
The three of them: 1!
*The school bell rings, and everyone in the school cheers as classes end for the day and the students head off to their dormitories.*
gameboycjp10
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blake: Finally!

</a>
Crystal_light43

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooc: You know guys, we CAN still write stuff! I started an RPG like this elsewhere, but I will still write here too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Games / RPG All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

Jump to: