gameboycjp10
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blake: *Was probably the only guy who was reading the chapters as well.*

</a>
Crystal_light43

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Luther wasn't very happy when Aurora insulted him, and became even more displeased at Ms. Starlight's threats.*
Luther: Surpris What?! I am not going to be the reason we fail this! This is a stupid project, we can't have fairy godBABIES, and we won't be having children of our own...
*A dirty look from his teacher shut him up.*
Luther: embarassed However, I don't want to be stuck writing a paper when I can be dancing with my girl, so I'll shut up now!
*He heads back to his seat, tickling Lily under the chin as he went, and then poofed to his chair.*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*When Cosmo and Starflame heard Ms. Starlight's "read your books quietly for the rest of the class announcement", neither of them was very happy...they usually didn't read their books to begin with.*
Starflame: Fou That's not fair! We're new to this! What are we supposed to do for the next 40 minutes? That lady can...
*He said something about Ms. Starlight that shocked Lily.*
Lily: Surpris Starflame! Why don't you try reading your textbook...
Starflame: Nah, forget that.
*Ms. Starlight was looking over at them, so they shut up and went to reading.*
*Cosmo reluctlantly turned around in his seat. Usually he and Starflame would doodle on their desks during reading sessions. However, he was stuck in front of his buddy and his teacher was on a short fuse. He opened his textbook, only to forget what pages he was supposed to read.*
Cosmo: Wanda! Psst! Wanda, what pages do we have to...
Ms. Starlight: Fou
Cosmo: embarassed *He looked at the corner of her pages, then tried to turn to them...after his third attempt, he was successful. He tried to read the pages, but it was BORING...he could barely stay awake.*
Cosmo: *Yawns*
*He racked his brain thinking of something to do. Finally he thought of it. He got out some paper and a pencil (he wasn't always allowed to poof things out of nowhere due to several horrible incidents), then started to doodle a funny picture of Luther.*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Starflame racked his brain as well, then came up with a solution to his boredom. He drew a game of tic-tac-toe, then brought one of his Flaming Fireball Candies to life and played against it. After losing three times in a row, he erased the game and punished the ant by gobbling it up.*
*From where she sat, Lily looked at Starflame's behavior and was disgusted.*
Lily: Pfff Oh, brother...*She went back to her reading, which she found quite interesting.*
*Starflame thought he would die of boredom. He looked up ahead at Cosmo and Wanda...which then led to glance at Aurora and Punky....and finally Lily and Luther. Although he didn't want to admit it, thinking about those couples made him feel lonely.*
Starflame: Triste *Sighs*
*Now that Aurora had mentioned it, he'd just remembered the ball was only one day away and he was one of the few losers who didn't have a date. Even Cosmo had a date now....Wanda wasn't his girlfriend, but at least he'd finally found a girl who could be. He thought about how Lily looked at him occasionally...and how she'd said he ignored her...and he stole a glance at her. She was very pretty, with sparkling hazel eyes and brunett hair. Then he got an idea. He took out a piece of paper, then began to write a note...*
Note: "Lily, I was wondering if...*Suddenly he remembered she had a boyfriend, and he miserably poofed it away.*
*Suddenly, Blonda popped into his mind practically out of nowhere. He thought about how she had kissed him....she was really pretty...*
Starflame (thinking): Wow...she was a GREAT kisser for someone who's usally single...and she was pretty....and it was nice of her to try to help Wanda...
*Suddenly he stopped and tried to be reasonable.*
Starflame (thinking): Wait....you're practically on different planets...it would never work out....and she's VERY superficial...on the other hand, she's not completely rotten....
*Starflame couldn't believe himself with his next thought.*
Starflame (thinking): I could ask her to the Ball....wait, WHAT?! She'd laugh in my face....I don't really like her....do I?
*He couldn't deny that he probably did.*
Spyro

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Zex looked down in shame at the fact that Wanda had discovered his bizzarness, he began reading calmly, while just speaking with himself*
Zex's thoughts: great... now im a freak...... well i better tell her what i was so she does not fear me in the project *Zex wrote a note telling all about who he was and why he had that... and passed it to Wanda, hoping Cosmo would not see this as an act of invation to his girl, since he knew they had somthing going on...*
*Hope read for a bit bored as well, when he noticed Zex give the note to wanda, she thought it was time to start a game... she secretly wrote a note in her desk, adding a little maginc to it she send it to Zex, Zex saw it come to him and looked at it with confusion, he then opened it*
Note: Im so bored..... I wanna do somthing, well, cant wait till after class, oh yeah. and this note is going to catch on fire...
*Zex looked in bizzarness, and turned his head to look at Smiling Hope, out of nowhere, the note had a random ignition and a flame came out, Zex got even more confused that she took it litterally and he turned it off, Hope was laughing*
Crystal_light43

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooc: Anyone want to write some more? Anyone? I'd like to move my characters along...
Spyro

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOC:Starlight will soon, she's been busy last week.....
gameboycjp10
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOC- I'll post something.

BIC-
Blake: *Looks over at Starflame.* You ok?

</a>
Crystal_light43

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Starflame looks over at Blake and notices he looks concerned.*
Starflame: embarassed What? Oh, yeah, I'm fine...well...I'm not sure right now.....I guess I'll be ok.
*Visions of himself with a girl dance in his head.*

ooc: Thank you gameboycjp10! Sorry I'm so impatient, but since it's not band season I have NOTHING TO DO!
gameboycjp10
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blake: Come on, you can tell me.

OOC- No problem. Très content

</a>
Crystal_light43

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Starflame: embarassed Well....I don't know....just thinking about everyone else who has a date to the Winter Ball makes me think about...maybe...having a girlfriend....
*Luther and his cronies are sitting in the back of the room blowing spitwads. Vince shoots one....it sails across the room and lands in Ms. Starlight's hair.*
Vince: embarassed Oops...
Luther: Pfff Way to go, moron!
*Buddy slaps Vince up along side the head.*
Spyro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*After reading for a while, Zex started to become tired, he then began day dreaming, he had never really had to concentrate on a book for so long, and it bored him, this eventually brought him to sleepyness, he could not hold it and fell asleep*
------------------------------------
OOC: Hey guys, i have a perfect back song for this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=9WT9S5mWIkc

*As Zex slept he began having a dream, it was about his past when he was changed into a nobody. Inside the dream he began to look around, there, about 7 scientist where around this podlike structure, inside, was he, in a sorta sleep, The scientist all worked on computer screens and one of them, the lead scientist, stood and looked at the "speciment". On the screens, a diagram like picture of Zexiador, they clicked and such, doing different thing to him*
Scientist: all his systems are stable
Lead S: good
Scientist: Still no enterance in the balance power of light and darkness.. wait we have somthing *(at the climax of the song) the systems start going crazy, all the stable signals go haywire, this happened as the cracked into the light dark balace* Sir! we are loosing him! all the system appear to be going crazy, ill try to stablize him! *The begins workign, but it only goes worse* sir he is loosing his basic fairy structure....
*Inside, Zex starts to struggle, the pod sparcks like crazy and his body starts loosing its natural colorness, his hands start to glow dark*
Scientist 2: whats going on!
Lead scientist: Somthing amazing!
*Zex wakes up immidieatly screaming in fear*
Starlightfairy
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Ms. Starlight, who was reading her studies quietly, got hit in the head with the spitwad. She slowly lifted her head and lowered her eyelids*

Ms. Starlight: Guys.....what grade are we in? * Waits for students to respond, but none of them say anything* That's right, we are in the FAIRY ACADEMY now...so in other words it would suit you guys to STOP ACTING LIKE TWO YEAR OLDS!!! Now, please go back to your reading *She laughs quietly and sits down but suddenly spots Zex screaming. She gasps and sees the fairy covered in a cold sweat and panting heavily* Zex? Zexiador? You ok?....*She floats down to him....Hope, honey, did you see anything??? Wanda?

Wanda: No, just reading what I'm supposed to, Ms. Starlight...

Aurora: Pfffttttt......*rolls her eyes*

-----------------------------------------------

*Blonda, after a long day of acting and glamour, decided to go chill in her dormitory for a while, the class had let out earlier and she took the chance to go massage her temples....and make some alterations in her Winter Ball Outfit. As she poofed things to and fro, it suddenly hit her.....she really wanted to see Starflame....and she didn't know where it came from...she just wanted to....She shook her head in denial and continued on her outfit*

Blonda: Ahhh! What is going on with me???...I need to just forget....Blonda, honey, you've been there....done that....and trust me, I don't want to do that again.......

--------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget....join the Fairy Academy RPG....now reloaded!!!

Poof, the last fairy baby boy born...and cutest thing alive!!
Crystal_light43

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Cosmo hears a scream behind him and looks back at Zex. He sees how worried he looks and wonders what's up.*
Cosmo: Confused Hey, Zex, are you OK? Starflame did you see anything?
*Starflame is too busy thinking of a future girlfriend to hear his buddy.*
Cosmo: Confused Starflame? What's up? Why is everyone acting so weird? *He turns around in his seat.*
*Starflame has suddenly hears Cosmo and snaps back to reality.*
Starflame: Oh....sorry Cosmo...usually, I'm wondering the same thing about you.
*Luther hears the scream and looks at Zex.*
Luther: Confused What's his problem? Did he read too far and get into the reproductive system?
Spyro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Zex's panting slowed down as he noticed everyone was looking at him, he then tried to calm down*
Hope: Zex? are you alright???
Zex: Yeah i am... just had a bad dream.... *tries to go back to reading, but cant help to notice everyone is still looking at him*
gameboycjp10
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blake: *Thinks.* Something's up with him. *Goes back to reading.*

</a>
Crystal_light43

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Luther and his cronies look at the clock.*
Luther: Only 5 minutes until this torture chamber lets out! Let's get in a few last minute good ones...
*He, Vince, and Buddy continue blowing spitwads and hit almost everyone in the room.*
*Starflame feels his on the back of his head and turns around, disgusted.*
Starflame: Why don't you three gain some maturity? You act like you're still two, not nineteen...
Luther,Vince,Buddy: Fier Why thank you!
Starflame: Pfff (To Lily): Seriously, what do you see in him?
Lily: embarassed
Starflame: I thought so. *Gets nasty look from Ms. Starlight. He shuts up and goes back to fantasizing about girls.*
*Meanwhile, Cosmo is bored out of his mind. He looks over at Wanda and sees that she is absorbed in her textbook. He decides to write a note to her. He gets out some paper and a pen and writes:

Hey Wanda...I'm really excited about the Winter Ball tomorrow night, are you? I hope we have a good time...I was wondering if you had anyone in mind for Starflame, he doesn't have a date, and I think it would be good ife he came. Cosmo.
*Cosmo wants to write "Love" at the end but decides not to. He quickly folds the note and tosses onto her desk right in front of her.*
Starflame: Oh, so the love birds are passing notes are they?
Cosmo: Shut up!
Starflame: What? Can't I tease a little bit?
*Ms. Starlight sees the action between the boys and, finally reaching her limit, floats over to their desks.*
Ms. Starlight: If you boys can't SHUT UP and read the section for the next 2 minutes, then maybe you'd like to visit the principal's office and...
*Just then, Vince, who was aiming at another student, misses his target and hits Ms. Starlight...right in the mouth. She splutters and coughs while her students gape in horror.*
Students: Surpris
Ms. Starlight: Feu THAT IS IT! You three will have detention today after classes let out! For three hours! NO EXCEPTIONS! You deserve to have it tomorrow night, but there's no one to watch you...*She floats back to her desk, fuming.*
Starflame: Pfff *Forces himself to read for the next two minutes.*
Luther: Feu Way to go Vince, I had PLANS after classes today...you're the biggest moron I've ever met! *He slaps him on the head.*
*Cosmo anxiously waits for his note back from Wanda and watches the clock.*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Games / RPG All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

Jump to: