RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

The Official Kids Choice Awards 2008 Thread

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crooked Teeth
Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:30 pm    Post subject: The Official Kids Choice Awards 2008 Thread Reply with quote

To get ready for the KCAs, make your predictions and hopes for things that will happen!

If iCarly doesn't win Best Show, I'll be surprised and disappointed. There's no way that Nickelodeon can let this lose to Hannah Montana.

The nominees for Best TV Actor are ridiculous. There's no one else to choose from than the Sprouses and Drake and Josh?

Since The-N's been playing a lot of classic Nick shows lately, it'd be nice to see some retro stars make an appearance.

Miley Cyrus will probably win Best Actress, but I'd be so happy if Jamie Lynn ended up winning.

I hope Jennette McCurdy gets slimed. Sourire

avaitor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just really hope by some miracle, Ed, Edd, n' Eddy wins Best Cartoon. It just really needs it.

I do wonder which Nick show will win Best TV Show, Drake & Josh or iCarly.
Zimfan101
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's gonna be iCarly. It's still in production as opposed to D&J, which went out of production last year. If Hannah Montana wins, I have lost all faith in the youth of America

azumanga

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zimfan101 wrote:
If Hannah Montana wins, I have lost all faith in the youth of America

Yet if she loses to D&J or iCarly, then it means that the awards, as usual, are fixed in Nick's favor.

It seems like a Catch-22 here, since this award show is hardly fair in either direction.
jarjar23
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At this point, I don't even pay attention to the winners. I'm mostly interested in the performances and appearances.
Zimfan101
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jarjar23 wrote:
At this point, I don't even pay attention to the winners. I'm mostly interested in the performances and appearances.

Well, your probably disappointed already. Miley Cyrus and The Naked Brothers Band aren't the "Rocking" bands promised. At least last year there were actual bands and singers, not a 4 year wonder and a band that mysteriously happens to have a show on the same channel as the awards. I'm surprised that they didn't cop out and get some HSM star to perform. Maybe that would open their eyes to show that Nick is now second banana to Disney, and until Nick puts on a show that is worth watching (iCarly and Spongebob aren't a part of this statement), they will continue to be behind them.

jarjar23
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^I'm actually a little excited for Miley's performance....See You Again is SUCH a good song and I wanna see how well she does it live. Sourire

ANOTHER HUGE BIG THING I'm gonn abe lookin out for is a possibe suprise appearence by the Queen.....ya'll know who I'm talking about. Très content She's getting her life back together and it would be a MONUMENTOUS occasion if BRITNEY FREAKING SPEARS crashed the KCA's. And I'm not just talking slime....no, a HOT performance should be in order....lol, jk....Honestly, if she just presents, the world will be happy. Positive press is what she needs, now. Sourire
Zimfan101
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that See You Again is a good song, I have it on my Ipod Sourire

If Britney does appear, She would get a huge amount of good press if she got slimed at the end. I know that I'd like her a little bit better!

Crooked Teeth
Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jarjar23 wrote:
^^I'm actually a little excited for Miley's performance....See You Again is SUCH a good song and I wanna see how well she does it live. Sourire

ANOTHER HUGE BIG THING I'm gonn abe lookin out for is a possibe suprise appearence by the Queen.....ya'll know who I'm talking about. Très content She's getting her life back together and it would be a MONUMENTOUS occasion if BRITNEY FREAKING SPEARS crashed the KCA's. And I'm not just talking slime....no, a HOT performance should be in order....lol, jk....Honestly, if she just presents, the world will be happy. Positive press is what she needs, now. Sourire

I agree, an appearance by Britney would be so amazing. Not only would she be more respected, but so would the KCAs for having a star as big as her.

Zimfan101
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. This year is probably the best since Rosie's last, and Jack was much better than his first year. I predicted Harrison getting slimed, but Orlando was a complete surprise. All the girls in my house agreed Orlando was better than Britney could ever have been. Best part was when Jack made this really inappropriate joke about Heidi Klum's butt and got away with it. Très content

But... Miley and The NBB were horrible. Miley was obviously nervous, and the song she did wasn't a good one for her. NBB were just horrible. Even Nick can't get their self promotion right.

However, Harrison Ford, Orlando Bloom, Akon, Heidi Klum, and Brendan Frasier are all cool in my book now.

Rebekah 10
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This years was a hundred times better then lasts. Last year was supposed to be the big 2-0 but it seemed to kindof slip out from under them.

But this years was just awsome. Surpris
jarjar23
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This years awards SUCKED..

Britney didn't show up.

Miley didn't perform See You Again.

Without those 2, it was a loud annoying 1 1/2 hours.

I think I'm getting too old for the KCA's. I just found this SO boring...wayy too kiddie, like... The ONLY reason why I watched this years was becuase of the two things listed above...and they didn't happen...fail....At least the host last year was kinda hot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Nickelodeon All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: