Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

Fairy Academy RPG is Back, folks!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Starlightfairy
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Wanda stared at Cosmo and sighed. She felt so relieved to hear that he DID have a sensitive side. And no matter what it was or where she was, ever since that faithful day at the dinner, when Cosmo spilled his food all over her face, she felt like she had known him forever in his eyes. She felt rather floaty and lightheaded when around him, but yet....it felt...right. Nothing could ever ruin this moment for her, not her rocky relationship with her family, not her friend's rantings, not even her own ex-boyfriend's courtship with another girl. She felt like she needed to be here, beside him and everything would be.....perfectly ok. She couldn't believe it...she tried to deny it, but she had fell in love..... She took a deep breath and said calmly*

(This song should be played in the background, so you can feel like you're in the scene with them, hope you guys like it!)

http://profile.imeem.com/T6ROwj/music/WZltpr4e/patrick_doyle_harry_in_winter/

Wanda: Yes....I will go with you....*She smiled softly, exposing her young unexperienced heart to him.* And, Cosmo, know that even if it takes me a lifetime with you to understand....I will always forgive you for your mishaps....*She held out her hand and softly carried him away, leaving everybody that could possibly see alone. She could only stare at his large kind green eyes for eternity. Finally, they arrived at a place that barely any fairies knew about, but Wanda, as her father knew the little knooks of buildings around Fairyworld, knew about a secret balcony where one could experience TRUE magic in it's self-being. As they floated there, she gently waved her wand to reveal a white pearly balcony door that led to an even greater platform. She pushed it open and the splendor of Faryworld struck them both in the face, leaving them both speechless. This had to be place that fairies that attented Fairy Academy created legends from. She was happy to be with Cosmo to witness this. She grabbed both his hands gently and looked up at the colors of the sky, which switched from pink, to green, to blue to light purple over the magical city.*

Wanda: (Breathlessly) Wow.....Cosmo....*She stared again and maintained a gentle smile*

---------------------------------------------------

Don't forget....join the Fairy Academy RPG....now reloaded!!!

Poof, the last fairy baby boy born...and cutest thing alive!!
Crystal_light43

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooc: You know what's so ironic about this? Cosmo and Wanda are finally falling in love, and just today I started going out with someone who is a lot like Cosmo! (I'm a lot like Wanda!) Go figure!

*Cosmo stared at Wanda, waiting for her to respond....and when she said she would go to the Winter Ball with him, he felt.....different somehow. He felt a strange and warm sensation welling up through his body, his heart filled with glee, and everything and everyone in the cafeteria was forgotten. He knew she was the one. When he was around other people, he was usually embarassed and shy, and didn't feel comfortable at all. But when he was with Wanda, Cosmo felt lighthearted and happy, he didn't feel ashamed at all...especially now that she'd said she was forgiving of his flaws. She made him forget about how he embarassed himself, how he was terrible with magic, and his over-controlling mother. He knew that, for the first time in his life, he was in love.*
*Just then, Wanda took his hand, and it caused a thrilling feeling....the way he had felt in the garden just the day before. He didn't even notice that she was leading him out of the room, he just stared at her beautiful face...the deep pink eyes, the swirly hair, and he felt the softness of her hand. Suddenly, he saw her wave her wand, and curiously looked ahead. A pearly white door opened in front of them, and it revealed the most beautiful place Cosmo had ever seen.*
Cosmo: *Gasp*
*The balcony in front of them was filled with changing colors: it went from pink to green, to blue to purple, and it caused an even newer feeling inside of him.....but it was a good one.*
*He stared at the beautiful place he had been taken to, he breathed it all in....and then he looked at Wanda. He saw her staring at him, and it was a look that no one had ever given him before. Not a look of anger, or frustration, or mean, but....loving and admiring.*
*Cosmo looked at the marvelous balcony, then back at the wonderful girl next to him, and this time, he refused to tear his eyes away from that angelic face. He took a deep breath and said:*
Cosmo: Wow, Wanda...this place is beautiful....it makes me feel different, but good...and so do you. When I'm with you, I can remember things better....and I don't feel like a loser, either.
*He continued to stare at her....he knew what he wanted to do, but wasn't sure how to start....*
Cosmo (inside his head): She LOVES you, and you love her! Be a man for a change and GO FOR IT!
*He took another deep breath again, took her other hand in his...he felt the wonderful sensation again...then he slowly moved towards her....and before he even realized it, he was kissing her, it was a long and powerful kiss, and it was the best moment of his life....*
Thunder
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOC: Time to ruin the moment! Yay!

Swana: You're Late Blonda!

Lightning: and me and Swana are going to the ball together!

Swana: Do you have a date, Blonda?

Mr. Bicklefairy: Blonda! You're late! This is a warning for you young lady! Now let's get started everyone!
-----------------------------
Wandissimo: *Thinking* Yes this plan will work! *Talking* Oh yes! I mean great sexy lady!
-------------------------------
Cromador: Great! Well, I'll still show you around the school!

Starlightfairy
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Wanda was taken aback when she felt that Cosmo actually had the initiative to kiss her. She had never felt that good before either, no matter how many times she had kissed Wandissimo. Finally letting go of him, she fixed her hair and clothes in hopes that nobody would suspect what she was doing, after she DID have a reputation at stake. She sighed deeply and then looked at her clock on her wand, it was 2 minutes until lunch was over and her Child Psychology class*

Wanda: Oh, my! Look at the time! We really should go, Cosmo! *She poofed them both into class rapidly, where they sat next to each other, Wanda still floaty from the kiss. She looked at Cosmo and had hearts in her eyes.*

*Aurora, who sat next to her, simply doodled mindlessly. She then raised her head and smiled at Wanda and.....Cosmo? She had never had him sit so close to them. She smiled as well too, assuming what had happened and giggled, which threw Cosmo off*

Aurora: Wanda, Wanda...what are we going to do with you? It's crazy how much you've changed since fairygarten, when you used to STAY AWAY from boys..... Tire la langue *She giggled*

Wanda: *Poofed a couple of magic cherry gummies, Aurora's favorite candy, almost obsessively* Stay quiet and you can have as many as you want....

Aurora: Give, give, give! *She reached out* Ahhh....ok! Bravo

------------------------------------------------

Blonda: Date? Date?! Of course, I have a date....I'm Blonda! His name is....um....um....*Thinks to herself* I seriously don't remember anything but his cuteness! And yeah, *she chuckles* I kinda figured it all out that you two lovebirds would go together.....

Crystal_light43

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Cosmo couldn't believe himself when he finally let go of Wanda. It was NOT like him to just make a move like that, yet doing so with her felt so....right. He gazed at her, wondering what she was thinking, and then, much to his surprise, she said it was time for Child Psychology Class.*
Cosmo: Oh...ok then....*Before he knew it, Wanda had poofed them to class and they were sitting next to each other...not usual for either of them, but finally sitting next to the girl of his dreams excited Cosmo. He gazed at Wanda, who was staring at him, with hearts in his eyes, still feeling a little light and airy from their encounter. He suddenly stopped when he saw Aurora staring at them and giggling.*
Cosmo (thinking): embarassed What's she giggling about? Does she know something we don't? I hope this doesn't get around to everyone....
*Just then, he saw Starflame float into the room. As soon as his friend saw who he was sitting next to, he noticed him start to shake his head and laugh at the same time. Without even bothering to speak to him, Cosmo saw Starflame sit right behind him next to a girl neither of them had seen before. The whole time, he had a grin on his face.*
Starflame: Clin d'oeil So.....did you and lover girl have a good time together?
Cosmo: Confused Huh? How do you know anything?
Starflame: Rire Hah! I tricked you! I KNEW I could get you to admit something happened!
Cosmo: embarassed Oh...well....we just....did whatever it is other fairies do together. *He suddenly didn't want to talk to Starflame anymore, and instinctively turned back to Wanda, where he noticed Aurora chomping on some magic cherry gummies. Seeing them made him remember he hadn't eaten lunch, and his stomach started growling.*
Cosmo: embarassed *He looked sideways at Wanda, hoping she hadn't noticed.*
Starflame: Hungry, are you? That's too bad....I happen to have some Flaming Fireball Worms with me...
Cosmo: Sourire Ooh! I'm hungry! Gimme some!
*Starflame poofed a whole pack of them onto his desk. Cosmo grabbed it and dug in. Then, remembering Wanda next to him, he held out the package to her.*
Cosmo: Want some? They're really good!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Starflame, knowing Cosmo was too busy to talk much, suddenly noticed the girl next to him. She had a VERY pretty face and was busy browsing through her textbook.*
Starflame: Sourire Ooh......wow....she's a HOTTIE! *He stared at her in complete admiration.*
Thunder
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOC: Ugh... I think I'm getting very sick out of lovey-dovey gunk Rire and just to be clear... Is Drama during Wanda's Child Psycology?

Lightning: You don't have a date do you?

Swana: I suggest Starflame, He did kiss you after all...

Spyro

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Zex and hope quickly got into the class of child phycology, being late, the teacher stared at them*
Teacher: Hello... you are??
Zex: Zexiador.... *he said dully*
Hope: Im hope!
Teacher: Well nice to meet you.... since you are new you two need seats.... Starflame! raise your hand
*He did as he was told*
Teacher: Ok Zexiador, you sit behind him....
*Zex went and sat down*
Teacher: And wanda! raise your hand
*Wanda did so too*
Teacher: You sit behind her...
*Hope happily went down and sat next to her*
Teacher: Ok students... today we will start a project! I will assign you all a human baby in couples, since we are studying young development of the human, you will have to all take care of the baby for 1 week, feeding it and changing its diper and such, we studied this, i have already assigned couples so be ready
Students: Awww...
Teacher: Ok, here we go *He began saying the list* Wanda... you will be with Zexiador, Hope, you with Starflame.... *continues*
Zex's thoughts: What? a baby to take care of, with her *Looks at Wanda*

OOC: i did not call all name cause... well im lazy, but if there are others in that class, make a couple for yourselves...
Crystal_light43

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Starflame looked at this new girl, Hope, who was sitting next to Wanda. She seemed quite friendly, but meeting new people always made him slightly uneasy. However, at least he wouldn't be working with Cosmo for a change.*
*When Cosmo heard that Zexiador and was working with Wanda, he felt slightly disappointed....he had been hoping that HE could work with her. He turned around and looked behind Starflame at him. He seemed kind of gloomy.*
Cosmo (thinking): Good! At least he won't flirt with Wanda! *Just then, heard his name called.*
Teacher: Cosmo....you will be working with Lily.
Cosmo: Confused Lily?
*The quiet girl next to Starflame raised her head.*
Lily: Hey Cosmo! I'm Lily. I'm surprised you don't remember me!
Cosmo and Starflame: Confused
Lily: I went to school here last year, then I was an exchange student for a while, but now I'm back again! I have some classes with you...this one, Human History, Mythology, Wand Waving...
Cosmo: Oh....I never noticed you!
Lily: No, because you're too busy drooling over Wanda or asking Starflame for help. And you *looks at Starflame* usually ignore me when I look at you.
Starflame: embarassed Oh....I'm sorry about that...
Lily: Don't worry, it's ok!
*The teacher started passing the babies around.*
Teacher: Remember, when holding a human baby, you have to support its head....
*Lily took her and Cosmo's doll. She was extremely careful with it, and looked it over carefully.*
Lily: Wow, it's really cute! I wonder if it's a boy or a girl... *Opens the diaper and takes a peek.* Yay! It's a girl! Wow, this really WEIRD! They don't float at all, we'll have to hold them ALL THE TIME.....
Cosmo: Oh...thats nice...
Lily: Don't you want to hold her?
Cosmo: No, no, that's ok, I'll hold it...
Lily: Her.
Cosmo: I'll hold him later.
Lily: Ok, then!
*When Hope and Starflame's baby came, Starflame took it into his arms. He could see Hope looking at their project, and he was suddenly nervous about it. Taking care of a human baby? With a new girl on top of it? He hoped she didn't mind that he tended to be a slacker....*
*All of a sudden, the baby started to cry.*
Starflame: huh Uh oh...you take him....her.....it! *He almost shoves the baby at Hope.*
Lily: Surpris You can't handle a human baby like that! They're not like fairy babies, you have to support them all over....
Starflame: Oh....whatever. Pfff
Hey....you better watch when you're working with my woman!
*Starflame, Cosmo, and Lily look up to see....Luther!
Lily: Oh hey, Luther, sweetheart!
Starflame and Cosmo: Surpris
Starflame: YOU'RE dating HIM?!
Lily: Yeah, well...he can be really sweet!
Luther: That's right....and YOU *points at Cosmo* better be careful! Bye, Lilybabe. *He tickles Lily under the chin and poofs to the back of the room.*
Starflame: Well....I wish you the best of luck, Cosmo!
Cosmo: Pfff Yeah....I wish myself the best of luck!
*Babies all over the room start screaming.*
Starflame: Pfff Boy, am I glad fairy babies were BANNED!
Spyro

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*When hope grabbed the baby, she quickly grabbed a bottle and put it in its mouth, soonly the thing shut up, Zex looked at her and she smiled*
Hope: What? I know about kids..... they like food...
Zex: Oh... heh
*He turns to se his baby, being held by Wanda, he smiled*
Zex: Hey look, i guess we have to care for it.....
Starlightfairy
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Wanda looked at Hope sit down behind her, she turned around a gave a friendly smile and wave. She noticed the new girl was REALLY pretty. Upon hearing the teacher, Ms. Starlight, (remember HER guys?) give the assignment of taking care of imitation human babies she actually felt excited, she had been waiting for a more hands on experience when it came to Human Children. She looked at the new guy....Zexiador, who looked sorta gloomy to see that they were paired together. She felt bad from being away from Cosmo, but hey, an assignment is an assignment and she had to good at this too. She took the human baby, a boy with brown hair and blue eyes, and took it under her arms, being careful not to hurt him*

Wanda: You see, Zex, is it? You hold human babies like this, taking care that they dont fall off your arms, because unlike fairy babies, which the fact that I know this is odd, since I MYSELF or.....anybody else in here.... have never seen fairy babies, human babies don't float! And they are extremely fragile little things...*she tickles the baby's chin which makes him giggle and smile at Wanda*

Aurora: *Holding her crying baby upside down and looking confused, with her partner, Luther, who kept arguing with Cosmo and Starflame* Hah! You make a way better mommy than I would ever be! Now, where's the off button on this thing?....

Wanda: Aurora!

Aurora: What?! It's not like we're ever going to have to have OUR OWN, per se.....

*Ms. Starlight covered her ears at the sound of the babies screaming, cooing and crying*

Ms. Starlight: Oh, come on, girl, you can get through this, remember what Oswald told you...it's all in the attitude.....*She covered her ears again* Students, students....students! Ahhh! I knew teaching the last fairy baby class was a bad idea when it came to this!

---------------------------------------------------

Blonda: embarassed Starflame? *Looks around her, blushing* No, no, no, hee, darling.....that was just a huge misunderstanding....you see we WEREN'T kissing on purpose.....And I mean, the boy may have skills, but...haha, for a girl like me? Never.....

Crystal_light43

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*All around the room, various students were attempting to quiet their babies' cries. Cosmo, Starflame, Luther and the crew, however, weren't having much luck. Luther stared at his and Aurora's project with absolute disgust.*
Luther: huh These babies are too irritating! We've had them for only 2 minutes and they're already a pain in the behind! Here, give me the stupid thing! *He grabs his baby and attempts to zap it quiet with his wand.*
Ms. Starlight: Hold it right there, Luther! Human children are not to be zapped quiet! You must figure out what's wrong with them on your own!
Luther: Fou Well, what's wrong with it? *He looks at Aurora, who is just as confused as he is. Then he looks at Lily and Wanda. They have both succeeded in quieting their babies.*
Luther: Pfff Figures.
*Meanwhile, Starflame and Hope are having just as much trouble as Luther and Aurora.*
Starflame: Fou These projects are loudest, most annoying things I've ever heard of! *He shuts his ears with his fingers.*
Cosmo: Amen to that! *Suddenly, his and Lily's baby starts screaming again.*
Cosmo: Oh, brother!
Lily: Fou Why don't you try helping, then?
Cosmo: Fou Fine, I WILL try....helping! *He takes his baby by its sides and holds it out in front of him.*
Lily: You can't hold it like that, you have to....
Baby: Aarck.....aarck...
Cosmo: What does "aarck" mean? *Suddenly the baby spits up right onto his shirt.*
Cosmo: Hum... Eww, it barfed all over me! *Suddenly the baby stops crying.*
Lily: Sourire Well, that took care of it! *She poofs away the barf on Cosmo's shirt and tries to teach him how to hold the baby.*
Lily: Here, you have to hold little Marissa like this....
Cosmo: Confused Marissa? Who's that?
Lily: Fou That's what we're calling the baby...
Cosmo: I don't like that name!
*Luther hears the scene and butts in.*
Luther: Fou You give my woman what she wants!
Starflame: Fou Why don't you mind your own business and help poor Aurora? This project is supposed to be done in PAIRS.....
Luther: Why don't you mind YOUR own business and help poor Hope?
*Starflame looks at Hope and suddenly remembers he hasn't helped with his project yet.*
Starflame: Sorry, Hope...here, I'll take him.....her.....it! *He takes the baby and it starts to scream louder.*
Starflame: Feu NOW THIS IS SICKENING! *He poofs earmuffs onto himself, Hope, Cosmo, Lily, and the others around him.*
Starflame: Sourire Hey, that's better! Now let's see if....
Cosmo: Huh?
Lily: What?
Starflame: I don't mean YOUS, I mean Hope....*He looks around and sees everyone wearing earmuffs staring at him in complete confusion.*
Starflame: Feu Oh, this is pointless! *He poofs the earmuffs off of everyone.*
*Luther, able to hear again, turns back to his project, which is increasingly frustrating.*
Luther: Wait! I can shut it off without flipping its switch! *He starts banging the doll on Aurora's desk.*
Everyone around him: Surpris
Lily: STOP THAT! There's certain stuff you have to look for.....*She grabs the doll and hands it back to Aurora.*
Luther, Starflame, and Cosmo: What's that then?
Lily: Surpris Figures! When it comes to one of the most important classes....Child Psychology.....you guys don't have a clue! I wish the best of luck to your future godkids! Now, here.....first you might want to check the diapers....
Spyro

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Hope grabes the baby from Starflame and taps its back, it gives a lound burp and quiets*
Hope: See, there, you need to be craful with it...
*Zex looks at hope again*
Zex: HOw do you???
Hope: Well my dad has lots of books, and when im bored i read, i learned about these things, you must feed, make it burp, change it, and entertain it...
Zex: Oh... i see
Hope: But remember not all babies have the same needs, you must find out what it needs....
Zex: Oh.... i see, Wanda let me see it
*Zex grabes the crying baby and holds it softly, he then sees it crying worse*
Zex: Uhhhhhh
Hope: Well, try to feed it...
*Zex tried to feed it and it did not work*
Hope: I think it wants to have fun...
Zex: Uhh ok... *grabbes the baby and with one hand begins to glow darkness around hiit, the baby ooh'ed and he continued, completly forgetting no one else knew about his power*
Hope: Uhh Zex....
Zex: Its working! *Notices that he was using darkness* oops *stops it*
Rabid Space Beaver

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nebula : *said to Cromador* "Okay ! I'm pretty lost around here so that'd be cool !"

----------------------------------------

Orion : *having come in late to Child Psychology, eases his way quietly to the teacher to hand the nurse's slip over.* "I'm sorry I'm late," *he said to the teacher* "I think I had caught something last night and had to go nurse's for a bit. And I Just got assigned this class, being new and all. Whatever you need me to catch up on I'll do."
gameboycjp10
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blake: I hope Cosmo's ok.

</a>
Starlightfairy
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooc: Yes, Drama is during Wanda's Child Psychology....

*Wanda looked away to smile at Cosmo and Starflame's sillyness, but suddenly a dark light caught her eye and she saw their baby being floated in the air with a kind of dark aura. She notices Zex put him down and apologize, Wanda had never seen ANYTHING like that before and dropped her jaw, while hastily grabbing the baby, away from danger. Thankfully, nobody else but Wanda and Hope had happened to see it*

Wanda: What......was......that?......How did you do that??? Are you SURE you're from around here?

*Meanwhile, Aurora looked at Luther with frustration, she may not have been the best at magic, but she had SOME common sense*

Aurora: Luther!! Give me a wand-waving break!! Of COURSE, you don't zap and oir hit babies! Now give me that thing! We're going to fail because of you and make our teacher more testy! Thank magic that Starlight didn't see it!

Ms. Starlight: Actually, I did, Ms. Aurora.....now if you and your partner can't seem to handle a simple human baby doll, I pray that you will have mercy on your godchildren....I will take away your project from you, and you will BOTH write a 20 page paper on the "responsability factor" of Godparenting...due tomorrow night!

Aurora: Surpris But tomorrow night's the Ball!!!

Ms. Starlight: Then I suggest you get to it immediately.....

Aurora: *Looks at Luther and suddenly wasn't afraid of his bullyness* Feu Feu Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........

*The whole class looks at them with curiousity*

Ms. Starlight: It seems that working in the projects on class is taking the best of you....*poofs the babies away*....I have put your projects in your proper dormitories, you guys will figure out how to do this....OUTSIDE OF CLASS....now, I want all of you to sit on your PROPER seats and read pages 230-250 on your "Childhood Development" book, chapters 6, and 7, "Children age 5-8 and 8-11" *She turns around quietly and floats down to her seat, reading a book quietly....she notices Orion* Oh....you're new around here, sweetie? Go ahead....take a seat behind Binky there.....*Poofs books and supplies to his desk*

*Binky looks up at him and smiles. The rest of the fairies sigh in unison, bummed that their instructor had taken the liveliness from the room, and some kids resort to secretly drawing doodles, "poofing" notes, and playing with their fingers. Other girls like Wanda, Hope and Lily were carefully reading their chapters*
-------------------------------------------------

Blonda: *Thinks to herself* He IS right....I mean, I....kinda like that Starflame boy...he...he....*slaps herself in the face which made the other kids stare at her huh * *She thinks to herself again* Come on, honey, what is going on with you, ugh, it's probably Wanda's weird-love disease that's taking the better of me...but I can't! A relationship would just ruin my career! But he is so....cute....*Says outloud* What is wrong with ME?!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Games / RPG All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 9 of 12

Jump to: