Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

Fairy Academy RPG is Back, folks!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thunder
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cromador: Hi Nebula, I was wondering if I could give you a tour around school!
----------------------------------------
Mr. Bicklefairy: *On Intercom* Will all fairies in the play please come to the auditorium for rehersal?

Swana: *In mind* great, now what?

Lightning Well I going to die either way so i'll go!
-----------------------------------------
*Swana and Lightning poof over to the auditrorium*

Mr. Bicklefairy: My stars! You have arrived!
------------------------------------
Wandissimo: *to yoo-doo doll* That's not true you stinky ugly fat liar!

Crystal_light43

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

embarassed Oops......I had a usual blonde moment and completely forgot about breakfast! Oh, well.....lol.

*Starflame sat and watched the scene between Cosmo and Wanda. When Cosmo slapped her in the face, he could only stare in horror.*
Starflame: Surpris
*Then he hears Wanda say that COSMO had kissed Blonda, and he realizes with a horrible sinking feeling that she had no clue what he himself had to do with the whole thing. Then he hears...*
Cosmo: Confused Blonda? That wasn't Blonda! That was YOU! Or maybe I just thought it was.....
Starflame (to himself): I may be mad at Cosmo, but I can't let Wanda be upset over it. I have to tell them what for stupid thing I did....
*He slowly gets up and floats over to their table, dreading what they both will say. As he passes by Wandissimo's table, he sees that the guy has a stranger-than-usual look of happiness on his face.*
Starflame: He thinks what's happening over there is FUNNY.....jerk.
*When Starflame reaches their table, he looks straightly at them both and takes a deep breath.*
Starflame: embarassed Look guys....I know you'll be really mad at me for this....but Cosmo, it WAS Blonda that was there last night, and...
*Cosmo feels the strange sensation again...*
Cosmo: That's not true you stinky ugly fat liar!
Starflame: Surpris Where do you get off calling ME anything? And why did you slap Wanda like that? You are acting stranger than usual....
*He then thinks about Wandissimo and looks over at him...*
Starflame: Feu Hey! Wandissimo has a Cosmo you-do doll! Hey, punk, where d'you get off doing that to them?! GIVE ME THAT DOLL!
*Starflame zooms over Wandissimo, ready to give a fight.*
*Cosmo stares at Starflame in wonder, then turns back to Wanda.*
Cosmo: embarassed So....what were we talking about again?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Luther and his cronies are sitting at a table nearby howling with laughter.*
Luther: Rire I KNEW giving Wandissimo that doll and getting him to sit near Starflame would work! Now Starflame is gonna get in a fight and get expelled, just like we always wanted!
*Luther, Vince, and Buddy continue to howl with laughter, not noticing if anyone has heard about their plan or not.*
Starlightfairy
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Blonda cringed more with laughter at the sound of Hope saying "Zexi"*

Blonda: Awwwww........ Rire Rire Rire Is that true, Zex??? Are you guys together, honey?

*He then hears what is happening off to the oposite side of the room, and heard her sister scream. She immediately floated above her table to see Cosmo......slap Wanda?*

Blonda: Oh! Cosmo, slapping Wanda? What?! But nevertheless, she is MY sister and I can't let her just stand there abused....and besides, I was the cause of all this....Great, Blonda, now you're left of as the idiot.....I better go fix this! Hope, Zex *Chuckle* it was nice meeting you guys...see you two in class!

*Poofs next to Wanda, Cosmo and Starflame, feeling kinda hesitant. But as soon as she got there, and before she could say anything, she saw what she feared the most....Starflame ready to get into a fight with Wandissimo!*

Blonda: Wait!! Wait! STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE AN EXPLANATION TO MAKE!!!!

*The room immediately gets quiet, and all the fairies pause their actions. Cosmo and Wanda look back....Wanda glaring deeply at Blonda....*

*Blonda hears the intercom message*

Blonda: And fast!........

Don't forget....join the Fairy Academy RPG....now reloaded!!!

Poof, the last fairy baby boy born...and cutest thing alive!!
Spyro

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*When Zex heard together he blushed a little, he had never thought of that, did he really like her, he looked at Hope, who was blushing a little too*
Hope: *changing the topic* Hey, lets go see whats going on...
Zex: *sighs* Yeah.....
*They both walk over to the scene and see it all*
Starlightfairy
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOC: Before I do anything, here is some illustrations that I made for 3 of our heroes....lol. The first pic is what they wear on a regular basis, the second is what they will wear at the Ball!

Blonda:

Wanda:

Cosmo:

Rabid Space Beaver

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

( OOC : Those are really nice drawings ! =) I like them ! ^^ )

Nebula : *smiles to Cromador and says* “Sure !”

-------------------------------------------

Orion : *began to notice there was an issue about to escalate into a fight. Not wanting to be anywhere near a fight, quickly finished his food and headed over to toss the trash away about a table away from the students who were howling with laughter at whatever the heck was going on. He figured he’d stick around a while but be ready to leave should anything migrate to his direction, as he wants to encounter no part of whatever’s going on*
Crystal_light43

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Starflame heard Blonda's announcement and stopped what he was about to do....pummel Wandissimo mercilessly with his fists. Cosmo stopped what he was doing and looked at Blonda, waiting for her announcement, wondering what she could have to say.*

^Really nice drawings! But where's Cosmo?
Thunder
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOC: Starlightfairy can draw you guys' characters if you want to, all you have to do is tell her how your characters look like

Cromador: Listen, Nebula... Tomorrow is the ball... and I was wondering... Would you go to the ball with me?
-------------------------------------
Mr. Bicklefairy: Blonda is late! My play will not be ruined by tardiness!

*Mr. Bicklefairy goes up to the intercom*

Mr. Bicklefairy: *On intercom* If Blonda does not arrive to the auditorium in 5 seconds she will be replaced!
-----------------------------------
Swana: Lightning... I... guess... we can... go to the ball... and see how it goes from there...

Lightning: Yay! I mean... yay...
----------------------------------
Wandissimo: *Thinking* *looks at Hope* Hey that sexy lady might help me... Yes! I will ask her out and then it will make Wanda jealous and she will come back to me!

Wandissimo: *To Hope* hey there sexy lady! *Poses* would you like to go to... *Poses* the dance with me? *Poses three times*

Starlightfairy
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooc: Here's Cosmo and Aurora for those who were waiting....I had technical difficulties...

Aurora:

Cosmo:

Starlightfairy
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Blonda soon heard the 5 second warning and a few sweat drops were on her forehead. It was UNHEARD of that she would be replaced in a play....*

Blonda: (rapidly) Ok, so Swana told me last night, that it was YOU *points at Starflame, who was in an ackward position* Starflame, darling, that disguised himself as Cosmo in order to get him to go out with my dear sisiter. I did NOTHING but try to help her so don't blame ME for my actions, after all it was in character! I was supposed to get you *points at Cosmo* to ask her! *Points at Wanda, who blushes deeply* So, technically, I kissed Starflame, not Cosmo and Wanda wasn't kissing Starflame, but Blonda, not Wanda! *Looks over at Wandissimo* And YOU, muscle boy, I really did mean what I said to you, and let me tell you that Wanda doesn't love you anymore....now, whatever is wrong with her is her problem....but I gotta go! *She poofs rapidly out of the cafeteria, with her poof message saying "Diva"*

*The entire cafeteria stays still for a moment, no one could believe or understand what had just happened. Wanda looked over at Starflame and then at Cosmo, trying to work her brain out through this. She could not believe that this whole time, it was her sister and his best friend that were trying to help them out. This made her frustrated with herself and she took a deep releasing breath. She looked at Cosmo, Starflame and this time Wandissimo and said calmly*

Wanda: Well....I guess we got that figured out.......I'm...I'm...sorry. *She looks down and blushes embarassed.*

*Aurora ,who was sitting on the other side of Cosmo's table, could not help but to push her best friend towards Cosmo, which made her giggle. Wanda looked back and glared. She felt uncomfortable*

Aurora: So what? *she whispered* Just tell him how you feel!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

*Blonda poofed to her drama class, feeling rushed and in panic. She immediately poofed her outfit on and her hair was half done...which made her look ackward. She floated up to Mr. Bicklefairy and gasped for air.*

Blonda: Ok.....*pant*...your star...*pant* is here.....*She smiled, exhausted, and plopped down to the floor, which made her classmates stare. She immediately got up and smiled again*

Blonda: Just kidding! Heehee! I'm fine!

--------------------------------------------------

Starlightfairy
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooc: Which reminds me, I thought about this the other day, did you know that Cosmo and Wanda's graduating class is the LAST class that the Fairy Academy will have? Lol. It's kinda depressing but funny....

Crystal_light43

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that IS a little awckward! Just think, their senior year, they will be the ONLY class in the entire school!

*Cosmo listened to Blonda's message in open-mouthed shock. He couldn't believe that all that time, he had been so rude to his best friend, when all he had done was try to help, and Wanda had been completely clued out of that part of the incident. He looked at them both awckwardly.*
Cosmo: embarassed Oh....well, I guess that explains it...Starflame, I'm really sorry for....what did I do again? Oh, right.....accusing you kissing Wanda. Sorry.
Starflame: See? I TOLD you it was all a big misunderstanding!
*Cosmo then looked at Wanda, and he felt even WORSE then.*
Cosmo: embarassed Wanda...I'm really sorry for hitting you...I mean, that wasn't my fault *looks at Wandissimo* but I'm still sorry....and I'm also sorry for hating you. You didn't even know the whole story.
*Starflame pushes Cosmo towards Wanda a little. Cosmo glared at him.*
Starflame (in a low voice): Well....since it's obvious you both like each other....ask her to the Winter Ball already!
*Cosmo stared at Wanda, in all her radiant beauty, and though about all the things that made him like her....then, concentrating hard so as not to blow it, he took a deep breath....*
Cosmo: Wanda...I like you....you're smart, pretty, friendly, you're nice to everyone whether they're popular or not....and well....since you're NOT dating Mr. Macho Muscles anymore....would you go to the Winter Ball with me?
*He and Starflame both held their breaths, waiting for her answer.*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Luther, Vince, and Buddy took in the scene with complete horror.*
Luther: Feu NOOOOOOO! Now Starflame won't get expelled! And the green-haired freak still gets a date for the Winter Ball! My plan is ruined!
Buddy: What do you mean YOUR plan?
*They hear some sniffling next to them. Both boys turn to look at Vince and are astonished to see him crying.*
Luther: Embarassé Vince...are you CRYING man?
Vince: They just look so.....HAPPY together!
Buddy: Pfff You're losing it!
Luther: Come on guys, this is pathetic! Let's go!
*The three boys leave the cafeteria.*
gameboycjp10
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOC- Sorry I haven't posted. I was at my grandmother's and her computer is slow.

BIC- Blake: *Looks over at Twinkle.* Yeah...sure. *Chuckling nervously because he thinks that she's pretty.*

</a>
Spyro

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Hope notices Wandisimo do his little show, and she gasped a little and smiled*
Hope: A dance??? i didn't know of this, i guess somthing new.... you go with me? I dont know, every time i have gone somwhere i have gone with Zex...iador.... but hold on
*Hope looked at Zex who was paying attention to the whole scene, confused by the high emotions*
Hope: Hey Zexiador
*Zex turns to pay attention to Hope*
Zex: Yeah...
Hope: Listen, there's this ball comming up, and he *points at Wandisimo* just asked me to go with him as... a date, I know that we always go to things together as partners, but i want to try this, and i hate saying no to people that are being nice
*Zex put one eyebrow up, he never heard Hope act so repentive to him before, but jealusy got him a bit "I guess she is growing up and away from me to see other guys.... great" thought Zex, but he didn't wanna show any feeling*
Zex: Sure, i guess you can go with him... i didn't know of the dance so yeah... i guess
Hope: Thank you Zex!
*Hope instinctivly goes for a kiss, but before she does she stops remembering that they where only "Friends". Zex and Hope now stare at each others eyes, seeing that that was the closest thing together, they both stand in shock and both blushing a little, both of them only a bit from touching lips. Hope then changes it to a hug, to make it look like it was nothing, Zex hugs back still in shock and then Hope lets go, she then floats back to Wandisimo*
Hope: Sure... ill go with you *smiles*
*Zex stands there, still in shock*
Zex: *thoughts* great, now i have no one to go with.... should i even go?
Rabid Space Beaver

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nebula : " There's a ball to-morrow ? Hm, never heard. . . But, sure, I'll go with you." *Nebula smiled to Cromador*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Games / RPG All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 8 of 12

Jump to: