RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

Fairy Academy RPG is Back, folks!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rabid Space Beaver

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nebula : *looking at her now clean room, smiled* "Ohhh, thank you soooooo much ! This place was gonna take all night for me to clean !"

*Nebula turned to look at Cromador* "Hi, Cromador, I'm Nebula. N-Nice to meet you !" *she smiled* "Oh, and sorry about the inconvenience of the mess." *she laughed nervously* "I'm kinda sick and am not good at magic, like, at all. ^^; But thanks again for the help !"

------------------------------------------

Orion : *as he was heading to his dorm, overheard someone say something about trouble, expelling, and using it to their advantage. He wondered what that could mean, but, not knowing anyone at the academy but Nebula yet, didn't put too much thought into it for the now, but noted it as it was kind of, well, suspicious. He poofed into his dorm and immediately went to sleep*
gameboycjp10
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blake: *Floating to his dorm, started thinking about Twinkle and blushed a little.*

</a>
Thunder
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swana: Blonda? By the way... It wasn't Cosmo you kissed... Starflame was disguised as him... Good night.

*Swana went to sleep in the mattress*

Spyro

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, im back! well sorta, i used to be starflame, but i forgot the password and all that..... so yeah, you can ask thunder and Starlightfairy i saw that you took starflame, thats awsome, someone thinks he is kool.... nice..... well, let me make a char and ill start up in the next morning.......

Name: Zexiador (he likes people to call him Zex)
Looks: He has gray spiky hair, silver color eyes, he wears a white shirt with a white leather jaket on the outside, and wears gray loose pants. He has a chain on his belt, which is also white
Personallity and background: Zexiador is like no Normal Fairy, when young, he was experimented on, untill they completly took out his normal fairy nature of being joyful and happy, he is a nobody, a part of an experiment to see why Anti-fairies where created when a fairy was born, what happened is they eliminated most of his fairy being and made him a shell of a fairly. (like in KH.... sorta) Zexador still has some fairy charesteristics, but is a lot more on the low, many would confuse him for a pixie, but he is not....... He still has emotions and can appear normal at times.... he was addopted by a family when the experiment failed, and they threw him on the streets, he can do normal fairy magic, but also has power to controll darkness and light...... He is pretty calm, and tries to hold most of his emotions, he is sorta sad because he sees himself different......

do i have to right anymore, and if this is too much say so starlight... thankies.........
Thunder
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOC: welcome Spyro! But one thing is... Triste He sounds a bit too powerful... and he might make the RPG a bit crazy... make it like the 2nd Fairy Academy

Crystal_light43

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Spyro!
I was wondering who created Starflame! Well, I hope you don't mind that I took him.....and yes, I think he's cool! Will write more when morning comes.....
Starlightfairy
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooc: And that shall be happening tomorrow (22nd) morning! Sorry for not being here today but it was Good Friday. Wait for more awesomeness tomorrow!

Don't forget....join the Fairy Academy RPG....now reloaded!!!

Poof, the last fairy baby boy born...and cutest thing alive!!
Starlightfairy
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blonda: Starflame? What?! But I thought.....that....*yawns* Oh well.....*She floated on her bed and soon fell fast asleep*

*The Next Morning.....*

*Blonda awoke from her large bed full of satin pink sheets to see her beautifully tinted pink room with sunlight. Even though she had faced one of the worst days of her life last nights and she might have earned a lifetime's hatred from her sister, she felt like today was a new day for her to shine again and for her to redeem herself in the face of her classmates. She batted her eyes gracefully and rose out of her bed*

*Musical Moment, Yay!*

*The only way I found the song was here on Youtube. What you might wanna do is just minimize it and read the lyrics so you can understand what she's saying and picture Blonda singing them (which is not that hard) I also changed some of the lyrics just to make sense*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4EAgMY_VFg

(She yawns lazily and slowly floats to her mirror, she gasps)

Girl, we've got work to do
Pass me the paint and glue

(She puts on her makeup)

Perfect isn't easy
But it's me

(Smiles fabulously)

When one knows the world is watching
One does what one must

(Sprays perfume, creating a mist around her)

Some minor adjustments, darling
Not for my vanity
But for humanity

(Floats away from mirror and looks at herself in her mirror room, spinning in circles)

Each little step a pose
See how the breeding shows

(Throws herself on pink feathery poof and sings, revealing a whole wall full of portraits of herself)
Sometimes it's too much for even me
But when all the world says, "Yes"
Then who am I to say "No"?

(Floats above and puts on a fabulous pink sparkly boa scarf)
Don't ask a frump to strut like a show girl
No, girl, you need a pro

(Poofs out to the Fairy Academy Gardens where the students get alarmed at her presence, immediately male students stare at her dreamily while birds sing around her)

Not a scratch or a flaw
Take a peek at that hand
La la la la
Perfection becomes me, nest ce pas?
Unrivaled, unruffled
I'm beauty unleashed
Yeah!

(She floats around boys, creating around them a spell which causes them to drop their jaws and some to drop on the floor)

Jaws drop, hearts stop
So classc and classy
We're not talking Tinkie (Like Tinkerbell, get it?! Lol)

(Sings around gardens while fairy boys carry her)

And Ah! Ah! Ooo. . .

Though many covet my wand and crown
They're barking up the wrong tree
You pretty guys all over the city
I have your hearts and you have my pity
Pretty is nice but still
It's just pretty
Perfect, my dears
Is me!

(She is taken to the cafeteria, where fairy boys form a chorus line behind her and she is seated on her seat gracefully spinning, and at the end ending up with boys giving her gifts around her)

---------------------------------------------------------------

*At the same time, Wanda opens her eyes lazily to her and Aurora's alarm clock and curled up to the other side, complaining. She hated the fact that she had to wake up and go to school but nevertheless, it was not in her nature for her to miss a class so she floated up lazily to her mirror. She was shocked to see her face so pale and full of run down makeup. She needed a shower, a good old-fashioned one, so she decided not to poof her clothes on today but actually came in the bathroom and locked herself for a few minutes. Aurora woke up soon afterwards and found Wanda's bed empty. She floated up, yawning and heard the water running*

Aurora: Oh....there you are...

*She proceeded with brushing her hair and putting on her outfit, when she saw Wanda come out of the bathroom, wearing a towel on her body and hair. She noticed Aurora and simply proceeded with brushing her impossibly tangly swirly hair.*

Aurora: Ok! Enough with the ackward silence! What hapened last night?

*Wanda poofed her clothes on and put on makeup, but stopped for a second, maybe it was time for her to tell her.*

Wanda: Ok....so, if you must know....*she floated to sit on her bed* Well, you know, last night, me and Cosmo...we....ended up kissing....

Aurora: No way!! Rire How did that feel?? I can't believe you would go all the way to kiss him!

Wanda: The thing is....it was amazing! But I went and ruined it all when I thought about Wandissimo and how much this was wrong...so I floated away from him, and gave him the wrong message! Then Wandissimo came and....ahhh...proposed to me, and I didn't know what to do so then I confused him too! And then....she....came along..... Fou I asked Blonda if she could help me and the one time I trusted her with something....she ruined it....

Aurora: What....did....she.....do?? Fou Fou

Wanda: Well, we came up with the idea that she was going to disguise herself as me and tell Wandissimo the news...but when she came out, I caught her kissing with none other than Cosmo! Now he is probably just as confused as I am!

Aurora: *Gasps* No!

Wanda: She is nothing more than a grade-A top......

Aurora: Hold on, back track! Cosmo, wouldn't do something like that, knowing it wasn't you! He is probably as confused and mad as you are! So, you stilll have a chance to talk to him! He still might go to the dance with you!

Wanda: Wait....you're right! Très content He still might go to the dance with me! I might have a chance! And then Wandissimo will probably never talk to me again! Wheeee!

Aurora: And you'll end up with the idiot!

Wanda: Fou

Aurora: Let's go to breakfast!! *She poofs them both in the cafeteria*

*They poofed up in the cafeteria where they found the fairies jitterier than usual. Girls were more gigglier than usual and the boys were actually writing down plans for last minute dates*

*Aurora soon saw Punky getting food with some of his male friends and got excited*

Aurora: Ooh! Punky! Over here! *She poofed to Punky's side, leaving Wanda alone*

Wanda: Pfff *Sigh* Love.....*She soon spotted Cosmo, of to the side, by himself, and away from Starflame, which stranged her. She floated up to him kindly and brought her plate down and sat next to him kindly*

Wanda: Hey....I was wondering if we could talk.....

----------------------------------------

Spyro

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOC: hey guys, im going to add another char.... so i can have more veriety.........
Name: Hope
Looks: A blue plaid skirt, and a white shirt with a tie on..... her hair was purple and she had purple eyes... She is very attractive for a fairy
Personality and background: She is the friend of Zexiador, they have been friends since they where very young and stayed that way, she was the next door neighbor of him for the time they still where at their parents home... She is pretty joyful and happy, but could be compasionate for other, some would see her as peppy. She knew of Zexiador's "accident" and understood him, she had also gained an attraction towards him latly, which caused their friendship to change, she was a little more nervus towards him, and was more quiet, but she still was pretty open to him, but not as much when they where young...

ok here i go
-----------------------------------------------------

*Zexiador and his parents sat at Jorgens office, they where waiting for Jorgen to show up and all sat quiet, Zex, sat looking away from the table of the office, he thought to himself, thinking what might happen this day, who would speak to him, who he would meet, who would make fun of him, it partially depressed him so he kept his thoughts away from that question, he looked at outside now through the window, seeing fairyworld, another normal day, calm, borring to him, he usually never associated with other people, his only other friend was Hope, he thought of her, she had told him the night before that she was joining the academy as well, Zex saw no reason in joining, but his parents told him "it was a way to step forward" yeah.... to make fun of him in a more complex way he thought.... Eventually Jorgen came in and his parents stood up, Zex, had no reaction what so ever, they now spoke as Zex looked outside the window, still quiet, he then saw it, Blonda in her bizzar moment of music, He gave a questioning look and asked himself "Oh brother... what will they come up with next"*
Zex's Mom: Yes, we already signed all the papers and he is ready with all he needs...
Jorgen: I see.... well, i guess he is a part of this academy now.... SAY GOODBYE!!!!
*Zex's mom and dad turned to say goodbye, but when they looked, he was gone, he left to go see what was going on, and hopfully to meet Hope*
Dad: Well, he is quick.... and surprising, we already said goodbye in the morning anyways
-----------------------------------------
*Zex now floated around the halls looking around, where his rooms would be, what was next after the other, but his main purpus was to go to the cafeteria to see what was going on, the joyfullness gave him a sort of sparx, and made him curius, while heading in the direction, Hope poofed right in front of him and the olmost met face to face*
Hope: Hey Zex
Zex: *surprised by the jump* woah!!! hey you surprised me, how are you
Hope: Good *hugs him tightly* Its so good to be seeing you! i thought you would not come
Zex: Well i have nothing better to do...
Hope: Aww cheer up! its going to be a great adventure.... like when we use to look for boogie monsters when we where young...
Zex: Yeah, that was fun untill one actually jumped us......
*Hope frowned*
Hope: Aww come on, you have to cheer up.. please??
Zex: Fine *gives a fake smile to satisfy Hope, and she took it*
Hope: Great! now lets go to the cafeteria, i saw somone sing there, it was so buzzing and joyfull...
Zex: Yeah, i saw that delusional crazy fairy too........
Hope: Your always so lame.... Dance with me
*Hope grabes Zex and begins dancing, but Zex pulls away*
Zex: No, dont embarase me now... *Zex floated towards the cafeteria&
Hope: *sighs* When will he understand??? *She followed*
*They continued floating untill they reached the cafeteria, there, they saw the loads of boys around Blonda, and Zex sighed*
Zex: Look, she a...
*Hope stopped him*
Hope: You have too look past the shell Zex, come on! lets meet her!
Zex: What the... *Hope grabes his hand* I dont... *She pulls him away towards her*
*They float untill they actually go past the crowd and up to Blonda, then Hope gave a shinning smile to blonda*
Hope: Hi! im Hope and this is Zexiador, he likes to be called Zex... nice to meet you!!
*Zex slaps his forhead*
Thunder
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOC: If i have had "Thunder" talk on earlier posts I meant Lightning

*Swana is awakened by Blonda's song as she says "sometimes it's too much for even me!" She creaks open the door to see Blonda singing and getting ready*

Swana: What are you doing?! what is this?! Is this normal for you?! I'm going to the cafeteria!

*Swana poofs on her regular clothes and poofs away to the cafeteria*
---------------------------------
Lightning: Ok... Ok... Ok... why am I saying ok so much? I'm gonna do this! Or maybe not! ok... i'll go...

*Lightning poofed over to the cafeteria at the same time Blonda did and first thing he sees is Swana*

Lightning: Umm, Swana... I was thinking about yesterday... and... umm... WOULD YOU GO OUT WITH ME?!

*Lightning yelled this out so loud it could be heard through the entire cafeteria and it startled Swana*

Swana: Ahhh! What? Lightning! I'd have to think about it. and why did you yell it? You embarrased me! Lightning this is so weird. we have been best friends from K-12 and 1 and 1/2 years of college! You expect me to become your girlfriend? I love you as much as you do, but... I don't know... Just give me time alone...

*Swana poofs away to the far side of the cafeteria*

Lightning: great Lightning, now she's mad at me me and her are embarresed and the whole school knows now. Why did I have to yell?

*Lightning goes and hides into a little corner*
-----------------------------------
*Wandissimo passes by Cosmo and Wanda and sits three tables away, he poofs up a yoo-doo Cosmo doll*

Wandissimo: *speaking to Cosmo doll* No! I hate you, Wanda!

*Wandissimo makes Cosmo slap Wanda in the face*
------------------------------------
*Last night*

Cromador: Well then... umm... good night...

*Cromador poofs over to his room and sleeps*

*this morning*

*Cromador poofs in front of Nebula's door and knocks*

Rabid Space Beaver

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*The morning*

Nebula : *hearing the knock at her door, called out* “One moment !” *She got dressed and opened her door* “Oh, hey, Cromador ! What’s up ?”

------*Meanwhile*---------------------

Orion : *After quickly getting ready, he left out to the cafeteria to grab a bite to eat. After getting his food and not seeing Nebula there yet, he sat down at the end of a table and began to eat, glancing around on occasion*
Crystal_light43

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! Come on kid! Wake up!
*Starflame grumbled and turned over in his sleep.*
....SPLASH!
*Starflame spluttered and sat up.*
Starflame: Confused Huh? What? Where am I? Why-
*He suddenly remembers what happened the night before.*
Starflame: Oh, right.....look, dude, I'm really sorry, my friend kicked me out of our dorm....
Fairy Janitor: Oh you poor thing! Would you like some breakfast?
Starflame: Sourire Sure! Breakfast would be great!
Fairy Janitor: Fou THEN GET OUT OF THIS CLOSET!
Starflame: embarassed Sheesh, man, no reason to boil your wings off....all right, all right, I'm leaving...
*Starflame left the closet and poofed himself into his clothes.*
Starflame: Well, better head off to first period...
Fairy Janitor: First period? Kid, you missed that HOURS ago. It's third period right now!
Starflame: Surpris WHAT?! I'm DEAD! I'm in major trouble if I'm late for class again...
*He poofed himself off to gym class.*

Meanwhile.....
R-RING! R-RING!
*Cosmo woke with a start.*
Cosmo: Wha-? What's.....oh yeah, it's morning....just peachy!
R-RING! R-RING!
Cosmo: Shut up you stupid (thinks for a moment)....alarm clock!
*He tried to zap it off...but only succeeded in blowing it up.*
Cosmo: Pfff Oh, great....
*He climbed out of bed and poofed himself into his clothes.*
Cosmo: Sourire Hey, I finally did it! Look, Starflame, after years of you teaching me I finally....
*He suddenly saw Starflame's empty bed and remembered what had happened the night before.*
Cosmo: Triste Oh, right....well, I guess I'd better go to Human History!
*Tries to poof himself to Human History, lands on the school roof...*
Cosmo: Oh, man!....Hey, a caterpillar! Maybe he can be my friend! Hi, caterpillar....*He tries to pick it up, only to be bitten.*
Cosmo: OUCH! Why does everyone torture me? *Tries to poof to class again, only to land in....*
Fairy Girl: AAAH! Get out of here you pervert!
Cosmo: Yikes! The girls' room!....hey, I'm in the girls' room!
*Fairy girls start yelling and hitting him with their purses.*
Cosmo: All right, all right, I'm getting out! Just let me....*He makes another attempt to poof to class....lands in the Human History room!*
Cosmo: Sourire Yay, I made it!
*Mr. Wingsflutter, the teacher, just stared at him.*
Mr. Wingsflutter: Um, Cosmo, you should have been here two periods ago..it's third period now.
Cosmo: embarassed Oh...right....I knew that...or did I?....sorry...
Students in classroom: Rire
*Cosmo poofs himself away....and manages to make it to gym class.*
Hey Cosmo!
*Cosmo whipped his head around to see Luther, Vince, Buddy, and the rest of the kids in his gym class standing in a row across from him, holding balls.*
Luther: Fier Hey, Cosmo....guess what time it is?
Cosmo: Umm....time for me to fly away screaming while you all laugh at me?
Luther: Close....time for you to fly away screaming while we throw DODGEBALLS at you!
Cosmo: YIKES!
*Starflame witnessed was about to happen and flew to his rescue...*
Starflame: Wait a minute....he wouldn't even let you explain what happened to last night....let him be on his own for once. *He dropped his ball and floated away from the gym scene.*
*The teacher, who had failed to notice anything up until now, saw Starflame floating away.*
Teacher: Hey, you get back out there! You'll lose points if you don't partic-
Starflame: Feu I...don't....give a damn!
Teacher: embarassed Oh...ok then...hey you guys! Quit doing that to him! *He runs over to Cosmo's rescue, only to be hit with many dodgeballs.*
Starflame: Pfff Whatever.....*He poofs off to the locker rooms.*
*Cosmo and Starflame avoid each other for the rest of the day. When the lunch bell rings, Starflame is relieved, but Cosmo isn't.*
Starflame (thinking): Whew! Now I can finally go to lunch and be alone....
Cosmo (thinking): Triste Well, looks like I have to eat alone today...
*They both head to lunch.*
--------------------------------------
*Starflame grabs his tray, turns around, and bumps into someone again...but this time, it's not Luther. It's Cosmo.*
Starflame (thinking): Oh, what's the point of this, just tell him what happened!
Starflame: Look Cosmo, what happened is...
Cosmo: Feu Look, I may not be that bright, horrible at magic, and obsessed with bugs, but I still know what you did! Now go away!
Starflame: Feu Fine! I will! *He slams his lunch tray down at an empty, garbage-littered table.*
Cosmo: Feu Fine! I'll (thinks for a moment).....sit down too! *He slams his tray at another garbage-littered table.*
*Cosmo stared down at his tray. He couldn't eat. Yesterday had started out great, then he'd had his heart broken and been betrayed. Now today, he'd been morbidly embarassed in every class, and Starflame had let it go...although in Cosmo's opinion, Starflame owed it to him to help him out.*
*He suddenly breathed in the sweet smell of sweet pea...*
*Cosmo looked up. Wanda was coming to sit next to him!*
Cosmo: embarassed Confused Oh, great....what now?
Wanda: Hey....I was wondering if we could talk...
Cosmo: Fou Why should I talk to you? You...
*All of a sudden, he felt a strange sensation through him...something he couldn't control.....*
Cosmo: Fou No! I hate you Wanda! *He slaps Wanda in the face.*
Nearby fairies: Surpris
Cosmo: embarassed Wait....I don't know why I did that....something just came over me....I'm really sorry....but still really mad at you! Why are you wasting your time over here? You broke my heart, and made me lose my best friend! *He tries hard not to cry.*
gameboycjp10
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blake: *Sitting at a distant table, watching what was happening.* Whoa...

</a>
Starlightfairy
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooc: Just so you know, Crystal, the scene in the cafeteria was AT BREAKFAST..but oh well, lol, it's lunch now! Let's say that everyone was in class normally...

*Blonda simply looks aside at Hope introducing herself. She breathed a small huff, but as soon as she heard the male fairie's name started holding her roaring laughter in.*

Blonda: Hey..... Embarassé WAIT.....did you say.....Zex???? *Chuckle* Like....your name is like.....*Chuckle*.....Zex? *Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle* Ahhhhh Hahahahahahahahahahaha!! Rire Rire Rire Who would name their kid...*gasps for air*.....Zex??? Hahahahahaha! I'm sorry *Chuckle* where are my manners....*chuckle* *Wipes a tear from her eyes* My name is Blonda....nice to meet you! *She holds out a hand to both of them, still trying to hold in her laughter* Sit down sit down!

*Hope and Zex sit down, Zex feeling morbidly embarassed and blushing deeply*

Blonda: So...you guys are newbies, right? Where are you from? And you're like....really PRETTY...*looks at Hope and smiles fakely* I mean, like you are....with a face like that, you belong in a magazine, darling.....

------------------------------------------------------

*Wanda really didn't know how to react when Cosmo yelled and hurt her. She managed to maintain her dignity and retain the tears in her face*

Wanda: But....what.....what....did I do to you?....*She starts tearing up, backing up, afraid of Cosmo* The reason why I came was to explain to you what REALLY happened....and to try to clear things up...but it seems like you don't even want to talk about it! *Turns her back to Cosmo and crosses her arms. Turns around to see him with a mean glare.* And what do you mean....your best friend? It was YOU who was locking lips with Blonda, not Starflame!!

*Twinkle, distracted by what is happening off in the corner between a green and pink haired fairies, sits down curiously in a nearby seat, not realizing it was next to Blake. She turns around to look and sees him and floats rapidly above her seat.*

Twinkle: Ahhh! Oh....it's you.....Blake. I'm sorry, I tend to get really jumpy in situations like this......But, wow, somebody didn't take their medication this morning....*points to Cosmo and Wanda* Hee hee....so, all ready for the Ball tomorrow?

------------------------------------------

Spyro

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Hope smiled at the comment and grabed Blondas open hand, giving it a small shake*
Hope: Thank you..... Yes we are new here.... we came from our parents... i guess, but who doesn't?
*Zex, deeply embaresed lays his head on the table.... hidding his face*
Zex's thoughts: Great....... i knew this was comming, a ridicule.....
*Hope noticed Zex and looked back at Blonda smiling*
Hope: Well i see nothing wrong in his name.... I used to call him Zexi before
*Zex raises his head, blushing even more, he thought he would die soon*
Zex: Hope... please....
Hope: Its not bad.................................
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Games / RPG All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 7 of 12

Jump to: