RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

Fairy Academy RPG is Back, folks!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crystal_light43

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait a minute! Since when is Wanda 23 years old?! I thought she was only 19! And if she is older than that, then her and Wandissimo started dating when they were little, which is kinda awkward...and knowing how smart she is, why would she still be at the Fairy Academy when she's that old? She said in "Abra Catastrophe that she and Cosmo only went for four years. Do you guys have fairy years working differently than human years, and no one told me? Sorry, I'm not trying to be mean, I was just a little surprised by that.....
Thunder
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOC: woops... embarassed then let's say Wandissimo said 3 years, just to be clear... embarassed

Starlightfairy
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooc: Anyway.....lol.

*Wanda floated up to her dorm, feeling absolutely angry and miserable with herself....on one side she felt that she had done the right thing by not going any farther with a boy that she barely knew, but on the other she felt like she had broken Cosmo's fragile heart. After all, she really did have a thing for him, and not just any thing, she felt like it was.....almost meant to be. Not even herself could explain it. She felt both regret and pride in doing what she did, which just caused her to have a headache and float sadly. As she turned into the main hallway, fairies would float to and so talking about the upcoming event, girls blushing in young courtship at the surprise of their dates, boys seemed stirrier than usual and thought hard. On the side, she saw her best friend, Aurora, glowing over a significantly shiny necklace that her significant other had bought her after a year's work, they really were a lovely couple when looked upon. But what was wrong with Wandissimo and her? It always felt so....eh...ackward...she thought to herself. A fairy girl that she had known since the 3rd grade, Starrya, had stopped her on the way and smiled to cheer her up*

Starrya: Wanda! Hey! What's up, girl? Isn't it just lovely?! The dancing and the dresses and the glamour.....and the ROMANCE....*squeal*

Wanda: Hey, Starrya....yeah, sure is lovely.....*sigh*

Starrya: So, you and Wandissimo planning to go this year together?

Wanda: Um...yeah....I guess so....I mean he hasn't really asked me yet....Ooh, and here he comes....bye, Starrya!

Starrya: See ya at the ball of course!

Wanda: Yeah, definately. *Wandissimo approached her and his proposal took place*

*As soon as Wanda heard those words, she gasped some air. She definately didn't feel well, a nauseating feeling was definately noticable.*

Wanda: But, Wandissimo, I just don't think I'm....just ready for that...I mean, I love you and all, but not marriage yet.....* A thought of Cosmo came to her and all of a sudden she felt extremely emotional, she began to shed some tears uncontrolably. She gathered her books again and floated swiftly to her dorm*

Wanda: I love you, Wandissimo, but I just.....I CAN'T HANDLE IT ANYMORE!! Pleure *She opened her door, slammed it shut and threw herself on the bed. She felt extremely vulnerable and in need of serious counceling, but she didn't want to bother Aurora in her happiness, she desperately needed to talk to someone and that fairy was....her own flesh and blood....BLONDA.*

----------------------------------------------------------------

*Jorgen noticed Cromador and his shiny metal friend disapprovingly*

Jorgen: Hmmmm....I do not approve of puny fairies and their shiny friends!!! *Poofs it into a pile of metal* Now....get to work! *He ordered the fairies to a 1,000 mile jog through a desert of broken glass*

---------------------------------------------------------------

*Blonda stared in awe and slight disgust at the fact that Lightning and Swana kissed passionately*

Blonda: Um....maybe a little too much....PDA?....

*After a few scenes in the musical, which Blonda had rehearsed and done perfectly and over-dramatically, the drama class was over and the faires were soon left to go.*

Blonda: Well, it seems like we have a new couple of lovebirds in our drama class, ah, young love..... Good luck, honey....you'll need it....*she said sweetly to Swana*

*A strange feeling that was all too familiar to Blonda struck her, even though it didn't happen often....her twin senses were tingling. Wanda needed her help. When they were small, young Blonda and Wanda always knew when one of them had gotten stuck in the swings or when a mean boy had thrown sand in their eyes, just in case they needed to help each other, like a sort of twin telepathy. Blonda shrugged her arms and poofed to Wanda's dorm where she found her laying on the bed, weeping softly.*

Blonda: Embarassé *Sigh* Oh, no, not this again....Wanda, dear, what's wrong? Did a boy kick you, haha, or did somebody seriously break your wittle heart?

Wanda: Shut up! Feu You don't even care about half of what happens to ME ANYMORE!!!! Pleure *With her wand, she lifted a pillow and threw it in Blonda's face, making her hit the wall with force*

Blonda: Ok, you know what?! If you just want me to leave, then I have better things to do than just sit here and watch you abuse me with upholstery! I have a manicure at stake!

Wanda: *Floated in front of her and looked at her calmly* Blonda, my sweet Blonda, my sister....I miss you....I really do, but all you do nowadays is care about how much more Daddy can love you more than me and how much better you can be than me and how many plays you can star in! I....need to talk to you and it's.....really serious....I love him....I love him soo much...but I can't be with him.....He is the only thing I've ever REALLY wanted, something that nobody can take away from me....a thing I can call my own....and I screwed it up...I screwed it up to the point where he probably hates me.....I can't lose him, Blonda, I can't....My only thing that would probably make Daddy proud of me...a boy I can call my own....

*Blonda went from a sarcastic smile to a soft kind expression which no one except those extremely close to her knew*

Blonda: Triste Wanda.....what about Wandissimo? *She softly caressed her hair*

Wanda: I don't....love him anymore....He doesn't love me either....It just wouldn't work....

Blonda: Who is this....guy? Can I know? *She stared at Wanda's identical eyes*

Wanda: If I tell you, you'll laugh at me....and besides, you have your philosophy that a man would only ruin your carreer....

Blonda: But, Wanda, you are going to be a....what is it?

Wanda: Fairy Godparent?

Blonda: Yeah, that's it...and I crave the limelight...but that's another story, we must both go in different paths, however different they may be...because we have been set in different destinies, but we share the same heart....*she touched Wanda's chest* Right here...

Wanda: huh Wow...that's the most deep thing you've ever said, sister....

Blonda: Hey, you think I can't be smart too? You couldn't just hog up all the brains, sister....

Wanda: Rire It's......Cosmo....

Blonda: Surpris Cosmo....wait, Cosmo Cosmo?! The green haired mo.....I mean dummy? Rire

Wanda: See I knew you would laugh at me....

Blonda: Wanda, dear, he is cute and all, but the boy can't count to two!

Wanda: That's not what I think....*She floats up and spins excitedly* He makes me feel...special, he makes me feel....like a woman, he's beautiful, amazing, and special!

Blonda: Rire Rire Ahem.... Rire sorry I just can't believe it....ladies and gentlemen, our little nerdy independent Wanda is in L-O-V-E!!! I never thought this day would happen! *She poofs a camera and takes a picture of her*

Wanda: Fou

Blonda: Honey! If you love him so much, then just dump oh muscly one and get with the dummy!

Wanda: It's not that easy...the Winter Wand Ball is coming up and Wandissimo....he proposed to me....and I rejected him...

Blonda: What?! He PROPOSED?! Isn't that a little...rushed? I mean, hon, we're only 19!

Wanda: I know....it was...and now I feel horrible and confused, because...I kissed Cosmo and completely ditched him too!

Blonda: Hmmm....well, we could always try what we used to do when boy troubles came along!

Wanda: Oh...are you thinking what I'm thinking??

*Blonda immediately poofed her hair pink and looked exactly like Wanda, a grin on her face*

Wanda: Ok, you are a better actress than I am!...

Blonda: Clearly...

Wanda: Shove it! Now.....you can go and tell Wandissimo the news, tell him...that I just don't feel like ti would be necessary anymore to....

Blonda: Wanda, Wanda....let me do the acting, I know what I'm doing, and I know how the male mind works....

Wanda: And I could go apologize to Cosmo and get him to go to the Ball with....ME!!! *She spins gracefully*

Blonda: Girl, you owe me HUGE for this....

Wanda: Don't worry, at our wedding, you will be my maid of honor!

Blonda: Oh, joy.....*sigh*

Wanda: Très content I love you, sister!!! *She kisses her cheek*

Blonda: Haha....I know....*She winks and poofs out of her room. Wanda lays in bed and sleeps peacefully*

Don't forget....join the Fairy Academy RPG....now reloaded!!!

Poof, the last fairy baby boy born...and cutest thing alive!!
Crystal_light43

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Starflame watched his best friend in disgust, wondering how he could get him to stop bawling.*
Cosmo: Pleure
Starflame: Yo, dude, SHUT UP! *He grabbed his friend by the shoulders and shook him several times to silence him.*
Starflame: Now let me tell ya what happened in lunch today....
Cosmo: Triste I'm not really in the mood to....
Starflame: Sourire It's a really great story Cosmo....
Cosmo: Sourire Ooh, a story! *He flopped down on his bed to listen.*
Starflame: Pfff Ok, whatever.....here's what the the highlight of my day was......
*Starflame told Cosmo everything that had happened....how he had bumped into Luther, about the food fight that had ensued, and how he had walked out of Jorgen's office detention-free. Although he was usually the "don't mess with me type", he could've made an amazing actor, overexaggerating the details to mostly make Luther look like he was the only one at fault.*
Starflame: So, while you were giving kissy-face in the garden, that's what I was doing....
Cosmo: Confused While I was doing what? Oh, wait, when Wanda broke my heart.... Triste
Starflame: Pfff Oh, boy, I shouldn'tve brought that up....look Cosmo, I'm not the best one to give advice here...
Cosmo: Yes! I can't make up my own mind about what to do! I need advice!
Starflame: Ok...well...I think you should try talking to her and see why she did that.....normally I'd tell you to move on, but I think you two were meant to be. She doesn't seem like she's into Wandissimo that much anyway.....maybe you could get her to do what she needs to do and dump him...and I know this stuff is really lame ( Pfff )....but maybe she'd go to the Winter Ball with you...
*Starflame turned around....to find Cosmo fast asleep.*
Cosmo: Sleep
Starflame: Pfff Figures. When I have something usefulto say, he doesn't listen!
*Starflame suddenly got an idea.*
Starflame: Hey....Cosmo may not be the brighest person in the romance department....or in anything, for that matter....but I could help him out.
*Starflame poofed himself into Cosmo.*
Starflame: I'm doing this for your sake......
*And with that, he poofed himself out into the dormitory hallways to search for Wanda.*

*After what felt like forever, Starflame-Cosmo saw her up ahead....but he didn't realize it was really Blonda!*
Starflame (pretends to be a little upset): Hey....Wanda? Could I ask you something?
*He flies over to her, not even paying attention to the expression on her face.*
Starlightfairy
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Blonda looked over, surprised to see Cosmo approach her, but still ready to do what she needed to do, now that she was taking Wanda's place*

Blonda: Oh...I'm not....I mean...yes! Cosmo! My green haired bonbon of love! *She floated seducively over to him, petting his chin softly* I didn't expect to find YOU here, so.....alone....Why are you so upset, snookums? *she squealed dramatically*

---------------------------------------------------------------

*Amidst the few fairies left in the late evening, a group of giggly girls separated themselves to their own dorms, leaving a lavender haired fairy with lavender eyes alone by herself, sighing sadly. She raised up her head to find Blake, floating by himself. She was absolutely beautiful to Blake's eyes. Her presence seemed to glow. She smiled softly and floated closer to him. She seemed to be blushing at the same time, her hearbeats feeling light. The courtship had gotten the best of her*

Fairy Girl: Hey......what's your name? I'm Twinkle, and I just moved here a few weeks ago, my parents have a new assignment to take care of, and I was just sick and tired of following them around....have I seen you before?

----------------------------------------------

ooc: Watch out for when we get to the Ball, I'll even have music for you guys to listen to to get in their world even closer! And tommybaby, where are you?!

gameboycjp10
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blake looked at her. "Hi, I'm Blake. Twinkle, what a nice name. I'm not sure, maybe." He said, blushing a bit.

</a>
Crystal_light43

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Starflame: Confused
Starflame: I'm not.....oh,wait. Yeah, I'm Cosmo!
*He was shocked by Wanda's behavior. He knew she was flirtatious, but if she'd just broken Cosmo's heart, why would she be so....seductive?*
Starflame's thoughts: OK, you can do this.....but it's so weird....
Starflame (pretending to be sad): Triste Oh,hi......sweetheart? Um.....I was just going to ask you....you know....why did you do that to me in the garden....it was kind of.....you know that word....mean? I really really like you....
Starflame's thoughts: Hey, I'm pretty good at this!
*There were no suspicions whatsoever on Wanda's part, which made him feel relieved. As she was flirting though, she seemed....different somehow. From what he knew of Wanda, she didn't throw herself at anyone that way, including Wandissimo.*
Starflame: Hey, honeybun....I wanted to know....if you're not seeing Mr. Muscle Macho Man, would you go to the Winter Ball with me?
*He moved a little closer to her.....*

I LOVE the music idea, Starlighfairy!
Thunder
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lightning: Oh... Well.. Umm... Great! um... See ya!

*Lightning poofs away to Swana and Lightning's dorm*

Swana: I'm alone... Well he must've gone to our dorm... I'll see if I can sleep-over at someone else's dorm.

*Swana poofs out to the hallway just to see Cosmo (Starflame) and Wanda (Blonda)*

Swana: Wanda! I see you two are busy... anyway! I was wondering if I could sleep in your dorm tonight.
----------------------
Cromador: *sigh* I guess I'll never have friends...
-------------------------------
*Wandissimo approaches Wanda (Blonda) and Cosmo (Starflame)*

Wandissimo: Wanda, my love! What do you say? and why are you with this loser?
---------------------------------
Comet: Star! Oh my beautiful night sky Star! We're going to go to the Winter Wand Ball this year together right?!

Rabid Space Beaver

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This looks like a really cool role-play. I've read through the entire thing so far and I thought it's really an interesting idea. I was wondering if it's too late to join ? If not I'd love to join. =]
Starlightfairy
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooc: Sure! Go ahead and incorporate yourself in there!! Thank you for joining!!!!

*Blonda felt a little panicked at Cosmo's question and hesitated to say anything...after all this was Wanda's role, not hers*

Blonda: Why, of course I would go with you....*she batted her eyes* I mean, after all...who could ever resist you?? And Wandissimo and me are no longer an issue....*She took Cosmo/Starflame's face and kisses him passionately, leaving him speechless. Wow, Cosmo WAS a good kisser, she thought.*

*Suddenly, a soft creak was heard and Wanda poofed out of her dorm, in her nighties, innocently getting a cup of water....She noticed Blonda and....Cosmo....locking lips. She dropped the cup of water she had and broke into tears into her eyes. She started shaking with rage. At the same time, Blonda soon noticed Wandissimo behind her and completely separated herself, blushing deeply and fixing her hair.*

Blonda: Oh....Ahem, Wandissimo! I didn't realize you were here! Heehee! Um...I guess I have....an explanation....um...well, HE KISSED ME! *She pointed at Cosmo/Starflame, finding a quick way to save Wanda's reputation. She immediately saw her sister behind Wandissimo as well, and completely got stumped, no word's coming out of her mouth....*

Wanda: How.....C-Could....You?....*She looked at Cosmo morbidly hurt, and pushed Blonda into a wall violentely and broke out into wails, floating back to her dorm and slammed the door yet again*

*Blonda floated there for a few seconds, and panicked immediately, she didn't know wether to explain it to her sister that the kiss was all part of the act or to explain to Wandissimo that it was Cosmo's fault that they had been caught. She floated in midair and thought hard of what to do next. Finally, she decided to be completely honest and reveal her own hair back.*

Blonda: Ok....I have a huge EXPLANATION to make....Cosmo....it's not really Wanda who kissed you, but me, pretending to her, so she could make you ask her to the ball...Wandissimo, Wanda wanted me to tell you originally that things weren't working out, she doesn't love you anymore and that it would be best if you guys would just....separate....*She wiped off a sweat drop off her forehead and sighed* Jeez, that took more thinking than I've done....If you'll all pleasantly excuse, I gotta go relax my oh so tired head in a warm relaxing bath....Good night.

*She poofed out of the hallway and into her own dorm*

-------------------------------------------------------

Twinkle: Heehee, what do you mean maybe? You either are going to the ball or not.....heehee....I really should be going to bed by now.....but I'll catch you tomorrow in Da Rules 101!

--------------------------------------------

Star: *Smiles fakely and hugely and squeal dramatically* Of course we're going to go together! I already have all the preparations made! *She batted her eyes together which was a signal for the cheerleaders to swoon*

---------------------------------------------------

*Aurora soon after a long night with her boyfriend, also poofed into Wanda's dorm, waiting to find her happily waiting for her, instead she found a messy tear-ridden Wanda, who didn't even bother to take her own makeup off, sleeping in her bed, distressed. She floated above her bed and tucked her in, wondering what she had gotten into. She would ask her in the morning , she assumed. She hesitadely got into her own bed and slept worriedly over Wanda.*

Rabid Space Beaver

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOC : Thanks for letting me join ! =]
Here are my two fairy characters :
Name : Nebula
Appearance : Brown straight short hair and hazel eyes.
Personality : Above average intelligence but bad with magic. Kinda wimpy in a sense and never takes chances or risks. Very down-to-Earth and confused by magic. Likes things clean, neat and organized, and gets really stressed out if things aren't.

Name : Orion
Appearance : Slightly messy grey hair and grey eyes. Large glasses.
Personality : Smart and gets good grades. Not exactly strong and is kind of nerdy, but gets fed up easy if picked on will fight back. Good with magic and is willing to do crazy things (which may sometimes go wrong).

-------------------------------------------

Nebula : *just left the nurse’s office after an entire day of being sick ; she sulked down the halls and ran into Orion* “Ow ! Sorry…” *She coughed, looked up, then realized who it was* “Oh, hey, Orion !”

Orion : “Hee---” *smiled, then noticed Nebula, wrapped in a blanket looking partially zoned out* “---ey-uh, what happened to you ?”

Nebula : “Just a little sick is all.”

Orion : *frowned at her* “You call that a ‘little’ sick ?”

Nebula : “I’ve been worse.”

Orion : *shook his head* “You need rest.”

Nebula : *sneezed, turning Orion’s shoe into a brick* “Sorry.” *she said as Orion fell to the ground with a loud thud*

Orion : *poofing his shoe back to normal, he said* “Yeah, I think it’d be in both our best interests if you headed to bed for the night.”

Nebula : “You’re right, ’bye !” *she coughed*

Orion : “Later !”

*They flew off into their separate directions to their own dorms.*

-------------------------------------------

Nebula : *entered her dorm-room, distressed that she missed the entire day of school. She sneezed, accidentally poofing up a mini-tornado in her room, messing up her once obsessively compulsively clean room. Seconds later, it dissipated, and seeing the mess, screamed so loud the whole building probably heard* “NOOOOOOOOO!!!” *not being good at magic at all, she miserably started cleaning the “human” way* “I hope tomorrow will go better.”

Last edited by Rabid Space Beaver on Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crystal_light43

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Rabid Space Beaver!

*Although he worried when she looked hesitant, Starflame was overjoyed to hear that Wanda would go to the ball with Cosmo.*
*Starflame's thoughts: Yes! It worked! You can thank me later, man....
*Just then, Wanda grabbed his face and kissed him.....and it was a really good kiss, too. He kissed her back....even though he only did it for his friend, though, it was an EXCELLENT feeling.*
Starflame thinking: Wow! She is a REALLY GOOD at this! Cosmo, you're a fool not to take her back....
*Suddenly he heard a soft creak, and looked to see....another Wanda? emerge from her dormitory.*
Starflame: Confused Wait? What's going on here?
*He suddenly felt crushed when he saw the hurt look in the other Wanda's eyes. The scenario worsened when Wandissimo showed up, took in the whole scene, and looked both confused and po'ed at the same time.*
Starflame: embarassed Confused
*He was mortified when Wanda...or whoever it was...blamed HIM for the kissing....*
Starflame:Now wait a minute! SHE kissed ME...Wanda, why would you-?
*Just then, he realized something....*
Starflame: Wait....you're not Wanda, you're....
*He was heard by no one as one Wanda pushed the other into a wall, started crying, and shut herself into her dorm.*
Starflame: Wait a minute...you're WAY too flirtatious for Wanda.....and she was really upset.....you must be...
*His suspicions were confirmed when she revealed her true form...it was BLONDA he had kissed, not Wanda!*
Starflame: Wait a minute! Blonda! I'm not really Cosmo, I'm...
*But she poofed away....*
Starflame.....Starflame. Triste Oh man, what did I just do?! I kissed the wrong girl, got the RIGHT girl upset....on the other hand, I kissed a MAJOR BABE and got Cosmo a date! Score!
*Just then, he noticed Wandissimo still floating in the hall.....looking EXTREMELY po'ed.*
Starflame: embarassed Well....I can see your extremely po'ed right now....so...*He started backing away down the hall*.....I'll just....go to bed now.....
*Starflame turned around....and bumped right into Cosmo!*
Starflame: embarassed Um....hey Cosmo.....I got you a date!....how much of that did you....
*One look from his friend told him that Cosmo had seen enough.*
Starflame: embarassed Look buddy, I was only...
Cosmo: Feu I thought you were my FRIEND....
Starflame: Iam....
Cosmo: Not anymore. His tears broke afresh, and he poofed away to their dormitory.*
*Starflame looks over and notices Swana there for the first time.*
Starflame: embarassed Hey Swana....well, it looks like neither of us has a place to go tonight!
*Just then, he saw that Wandissimo looked as though he might strangle him...*
Starflame: On the other hand, I better go....I get kicked out if I'm in detention again....so bye!
*Starflame frantically searched for a place to go.....he had no other friends to stay with....he had to poof himself into a janitor's closet for the night.*
Starflame: Pfff Well, this is just great....I got into a fight that I'll definitely pay for tomorrow, kissed the wrong girl, the only friend I've got in this place kicked me out of our dorm....what a sucky day....
*Starflame tried to make himself comfortable with a few wash rags, then lay down on the closet floor and thought about what tomorrow would bring before he fell asleep.*
Thunder
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Swana watched as all this craziness happened open-jawed*

Swana: I guess that would be a no... hmmm... umm... Starflame!

*Swana watches as Starflame poofs away*

Swana: Well... This is probably a wrong place to be with you Wandissimo

*Swana quickly poofs away to Blonda's dorm*

Swana: Blonda! I can't believe I'm saying this but... Can I please sleep in your dorm tonight?
---------------------------------
*Wandissimo is confused, P'oed and Terrified at the craziness that just happened in front of his eyes*

Wandissimo: My Wanda!

*Wandissimo blows up in a big purple poof as he says: Noooooo! I'm sexy! Noooooo!*
-------------------------
*In Lightning and Swana's dorm*

Lightning: *talking to himself* She kissed me! and I liked it and she liked it! but! What! I'm confused... I need to lay down...

*Lightning lays down in his yellow bed just to think*

Lightning: Ok... tomorrow I'll ask her out! *falls asleep*
------------------------------------
Comet: Are we taking your sparkly rich limo? My beautiful night sky Star?
-------------------------------
Cromador: what was that nooooooooo?! I'll go check it out!

*Cromador poofs into Nebula's room*

Cromador: Oh this place is a mess!

*Cromador poofs her entire room clean*

Cromador: Hi I'm Cromador, what's your name?

*Cromador suddenly looks closer at Nebula and realizes he's in love!*

Crystal_light43

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meanwhile....
*Luther had managed to get out of Jorgen's office and spend some time with his girlfriend. He then headed to his dormitory for the night, still fuming mad at Starflame for getting away detention-free. He saw his two best cronies, Vince and Buddy, headed down the hall towards him. His spirits lifted a little.*
Buddy: Hey Luther, GREAT food fight in the caf, man! Best moment of the school year so far....
Luther: Sourire Yeah well, you know how I can make this school more interesting at times....
Vince: So what kind of trouble did that little whats-his-face twerp...
Buddy: Starflame
Vince: Confused Huh?
Buddy: That twerp's name is Starflame....
Vince: Pfff Oh, whatever! Point is, what's he stuck doing in detention?
Luther: Fou Nothing. Little brat left the room before I was even finished lying to Jorgen! But don't you worry, that kid will rue the day he messes with me and gets away with it....
*Just then, they heard a small racket around a corner up ahead. Curious, the trio moved farther up the hallway. Keeping themselves along one wall, they saw a rather strange scene. There was Cosmo, looking more mortified than ever, TWO Wandas...one shoved the other into a wall, then ran away to her room crying. They also noticed Wandissimo looking extremely angry, and a very confused looking Swana.*
Vince: Hey, what's going on up there...
Luther: SHH! Follow me! *The trio hid themselves in some nearby shadows.*
Vince: Hey, why are TWO Wandas? What's up with that...
Buddy (grabs Vince by the throat): SHUT UP! We're trying to listen!
Luther (whispering): BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!
*But thanks to their talking, all they saw was Blonda...who seemed to have appeared out of nowhere, poofing herself away, leaving Cosmo and Wandissimo alone the hall with Swana.*
Vince (whistles): Man, that Blonda is a BABE....
Buddy (grabs Vince by the throat again): If you don't shut up, so help me I'll....
*Luther, keeping his eyes locked on the scene, poofed up zippers onto his friends's mouths.*
*They saw Starflame slowly back away down another corridor...*
Starflame: On the other hand, I better go....I get kicked out of if I'm in detention again...so bye!
*Luther, Vince, and Buddy saw him bump right into Cosmo. They watched with eagerness as Cosmo said they weren't friends anymore, then started bawling and poofed away to his room. Then Starflame floated away to some other part of the school, leaving Swana and Wandissimo alone.*
*Luther turned back to his cronies and poofed away the zippers.*
Vince: Man, Blonda is totally HOT...
Buddy: What was going on over there?
Luther: Thanks to you two jibber jabbering, I don't know! But that's not important....return to reality, Vince! *He slapped his crony, who was still fantasizing over Blonda.*
Luther: So Starflame gets expelled if he gets in trouble again, hmm? (Baby voice) And he and the green haired dude aren't buddy wuddies anymore...(Regular voice)..... Fier . We can use this to our advantage, boys....
*Luther, Vince, and Buddy all laughed deviously, then headed off to their dorm room for the night to plot an evil plan of revenge.*
Starlightfairy
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Blonda layed in a relaxed pose with cucumbers in her eyes...finally taking some time for herself afer an insane drama filled non-glamorous day. She suddenly heard Swana's small voice in her dorm*

Blonda: What?! *Her cucumbers popped out of her eyes* Oh, honey, it's you! You scared me there for a second....I thought it was somebody after my amazing talents! *Heard Swana's question* Umm...why in MY dorm, honey? You have your own, don't you? Oh, but wait, you don't want to sleep next to the boy you just locked lips with, don't you?? *Sigh* I guess....you can stay, just don't touch ANYTHING....ok? *She giggles gracefully and opens a door to her walk-in closet filled with million dollar outfits, jewels and shoes where a matress layed on the floor* You can sleep there! *She pushed her in and closed the door firmly* Good night! *She screamed from the outside*

------------------------------------------------------------------

*Star waves her wand and a holographic image of the limo appears before Comet*

Star: Yes, honey bunny, all the preparations are made!! Heehee! It's gorgeous, isn't it? Just like me..... Now, I really should go, I must get my beauty sleep before the day before the Ball!! Wait.... Confused did I say that right? Who cares???.....I'm Popular! *She poofs back into her dorm with one of her closest cheerleader friends and the rest separate to their own dorms*

-----------------------------------------

ooc: Now, all we need is for space beaver to reply and then we can move on to the next morning!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Games / RPG All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 6 of 12

Jump to: