NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

NICK CENTRAL COMING SOON
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Your Websites
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bradclarke
Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok f*ck it im giving you guys a sneak peak, tell me what you think, please bw aware allot of links dont work yet

http://***.net/index.php

On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks very nice. I think it will definitelly fill a void. Bravo

I'm just wondering; I saw the copyright on your main page. So this site will be officially sanctioned by Viacom? And they licensed the eps to you, so you can put them on your (fan) site? Very interesting! You must really know what doors to knock over there... *is thinking on the recent Viacom vs Youtube case*

Very professional design, by the way. Saw lots of flash in there. But wouldn't that make your site fully enjoyable only over DSL or broadband connection? Confused

Hmm... just rambling, but, if you can license original eps for your site, how about fan-made videos?
Megagents
Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike2000 wrote:
You must really know what doors to knock over there... *is thinking on the recent Viacom vs Youtube case*

That's the point, he asked permission unlike people on youtube did.

Quote:
Hmm... just rambling, but, if you can license original eps for your site, how about fan-made videos?

What do you mean by fan-made, like an actual kid or an abridged Nick series?
Mike2000
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Megagents wrote:
What do you mean by fan-made, like an actual kid or an abridged Nick series?

Oh, nothing fancy; I'm just thinking on the other kind of stuff Youtube took down during the recent fiasco: short videos made with stills or segments (emphasis on SEGMENTS), fan-made animations, things like that.
Megagents
Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where did you get that media player from?
bradclarke
Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Megagents wrote:
Where did you get that media player from?

I created it along time ago with jeroen, but he has been the only one updating it and adding features.

I will open the site before the summer ends, promise. Me and my girl have just been hanging out allot,

Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you your girlfriend is hanging ALOT with lately
bradclarke
Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, just thought i give u guys an update on the status of the site, no i didn't giev up or anything. Ive been really really busy, i was dating 3 girls at once, it takes up allot of time, screw my personal problems. I will just end up hiring people to finish the site for me, I know a company that can finish it, it should be up in like a month. sorry for the huge delays

On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So now you're actually paying to have your site finished? Sounds like you're taking too much trouble for a [/i]fan site.
Megagents
Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should just release it as a beta and see how people like it. I don't know, you seem to have a lot of money so I guess you know what you're doing.
Megagents
Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What exactly is this site for? Nick already has Turbo Nick, I can see if it was dedicated to all nicktoons or all classics. Has anyone heard from bradclarke lately?
Mike2000
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't be surprised if he was finally caught in the act. His whole site and the domain name was a blatant example of illegal use of stuff; or at least that was the impression he gave.
superyo
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think so since the link is still working

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, I had to create an account just to deal with this topic.

So here's the thing. This bradclarke guy is telling tales. I know this for a fact. It's just a fan site he's created. He doesn't have any deals with Viacom, he isn't allowed to use any of it, and his msg's are all bogus.

I first noticed brad on another msg board that I post on. (www.ioacentralboards.com) as he had the same user name. Within the first 2 months of being there, he had already offended several people and was ultimately kicked off. At the same time, he was pimping his "krustylou" simpsons website. He also claimed he had the rights from Fox to use their stuff. Well, that site has been since taken down.

He next claimed his family was full of famous professional wrestlers, and that his family was one of the families on the tv show "wife swap"....which is from a 3rd television network.

Ok, so maybe he does have pro wrestlers, and maybe he was on wife swap, I really don't care, but the kid is like 16 years old. He just keeps telling these outlandish tales and not being able to back any of it up.

He has no ties to viacom through some uncle.

My proof? I work for MTV Canada. We're owned by Viacom. I've been here for several years and know some people. I've known about nickcentral for a long time now, and even before reading brads msg on these boards, I had already looked into it. The response I received was that Viacom knows of no such nickcentral.net, and they have no "deal" with him to use their material.

It doesnt even make sense guys. As if Viacom would pull all their shows from youtube, and sue them for a billion (I believe?), and then let this kid open a site because of his "uncle".

I'm sure brad will have some type of response to this, but if you'd like to see where I'm getting all this from, just go to IOAcentralboards.com and search for user "homerofwar". Read in this videogame postings. You'll find your info.

Guys, I'm as big of a Nickelodeon fan as you can get, and I would LOVE for a great site like this to make its way out, so I really have no reason for attacking the guy. It isnt about that. These are just lies and pipe dreams.
superyo
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I removed the link. If he's really friend with Viacom / Nick he had to proove it.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Your Websites All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: