Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

Fairy Academy RPG is Back, folks!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gameboycjp10
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blake: I think Cosmo deserves Wanda way better than Wandissimo, he loves his biceps too much.

</a>
Crystal_light43

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I NEED MAJOR HELP!
I have an account at TV.com. However, I never bothered to write down my password and forgot it! For some reason, I was logged out and can't get back in. The problem is, the site will not allow me to use my e-mail address because I already used it another login name! If anyone knows how I can delete my old e-mail and make a new one, I'd truly appreciate it! Thanx!
Crystal_light43

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please ignore my above post. I figured it out now....also, Starlightfairy, I have a question. How do I roleplay in scenes with Cosmo and Wanda together? I only play Cosmo, so I can only include minimal info. about Wanda. I'll write more once I know that.
Starlightfairy
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crystal, what I would do is to play Cosmo as freely as possible just don't put actions or words Wanda's mouth. I'm the one who gets to do that. This may mean that you have to shorten down your posts a little bit, heehee. Not that I don't love them. I do! Just do whatever except don't make Wanda say or do anything until I write back.

Don't forget....join the Fairy Academy RPG....now reloaded!!!

Poof, the last fairy baby boy born...and cutest thing alive!!
Crystal_light43

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Starlighfairy! That will help me from now on. Sourire I am going to start this next one from inbetween the last scene in Wand Waving classroom, and make it relatively short. Here it is....

*Cosmo continued to beam with pride as his fellow classmates surrounded his and Starflame's desks. Some of them slapped him on the back, he also received several light punches on the shoulder. Several fairies just floated up to say, 'Good job, Cosmo!" Just then, the bell rang. All of the students, including Starflame, headed off to lunch, chatting about what had happened. Cosmo, slightly disappointed that his 15 minutes of fame were over, slowly grabbed his books and reached for his backpack. Suddenly he felt a shadow over him. Looking up, he realized it was Wanda.
Cosmo: embarassed
*Cosmo was both nervous and overjoyed when she asked him to hang out.*

Did I do that right?

Now for a lunch scene with Starflame and Luther....
*Meanwhile in the cafeteria, all the rest of the students are getting their lunches. Word is getting around about the infamous prank in Wand Waving Class. Starflame, unaware of what his friend is up to, grabs his tray and turns around....only to bump into a rather unpleasant figure.8
Starflame: Fou Oh..it's you.
*If you've seen "Truth or Cosmoquences" you can understand this better..*
*While he is revered by most of his peers, Luther tends to be a bit of a bully. His main targets are Cosmo and Starflame. He has hated the two of them since the second grade when he insulted Cosmo (like other students do) and they both set two HUGE hydras on him. Even though he was fault, Luther was humiliated by his injuries. He has been out for revenge on the two of them ever since.*
Luther: Fou Yeah, it's me. Watch where you're going, loser! *mutters under his breath* Sheesh, this place is filled with moronic freaks..
Starflame: Feu What did you just say? I'm not a freak, and neither is Cosmo!
Luther: Rire Yeah, right! Your friend is the most pathetic excuse of a magical being I've ever seen. And as for you, well, you'll probably end up incarcerated like someone else we know..
Starflame: Feu You SHUT UP!
Luther: Rire Aww, what are you gonna do about it? Cry?
Starflame: Très content No....maybe I'll just do this..
*Starflame grabbed his bowl of applesauce off his tray and smashed it into Luther's face. Several students had started to pay attention to what was going on. When they witnessed Starflame's act of aggression, they all gasped in horror.*
Luther: Feu How..dareyou..
Starflame: Fier Oh, what are yougonna do about it? You can always repeat what you did in the second grade...Starflame screwed up his face huh and whined, "Mommy...
*Most of the fairies started to giggle. One murderous look from Luther ended that.*
Luther: Oh, so you find that amusing,hmm? Well, maybe I'll just do THIS..
*Luther didn't hesitate as he grabbed his plate of spaghettie and smushed it all over Starflame's face and hair.*
Cafeteria fairies: Surpris
Starflame: Feu Oh, so you wanna start something, do you? Well, if everyone finds it so funny, I guess we might as well include them... Rire FOOD FIGHT!
*There was a mixed bag of reactions from the dining fairies. Many of them started to throw food at each other while others retaliated. Some fairies yelled and screamed in an attempt to hide. Most, however, were unsuccessful. Luther and Starflame wasted no time in slamming their trays into each other, then proceeding to get into a fist fight on the floor. As the cafeteria was spattered with an assortment of food and drinks, however, one of the teachers poofed in....only to spattered in the face with lasagna.*
Cafeteria of fairies (excluding Starflame and Luther) Surpris
*The teacher gave everyone a FURIOUS look, but then noticed the fist and wand battle on the floor. Realizing they were probably the culprits, he seized them by the arms and snatched them up. Luther had a black eye that was watering because Starflame had poked him with it. Starflame had a cut lip, which was bleeding a little.*
Teacher: Feu Surpris How..dare..you..
Luther:He was...
Starflame:I never..
Teacher:I don't want to hear it from eitherof you! You're both coming with me! And as for the rest of you....*he turned to the other fairies*..because you chose to partake in this childish act of ignorance, you will ALL be expected to clean this cafeteria up....WITHOUT MAGIC!
*The entire lunch period groaned as their wands disappeared and were replaced with cleaning materials.*
Teacher: Anyone who helps will get their wand back when they are finished. CASE CLOSED! *looks at Starflame and Luther*And you two
childrenmay follow me!
*As the rest of the fairies try to clean up "the human way," Luther and Starflame are led out of the cafeteria by one the teachers, each of them leering to a man.*
WOW, that wasn't short after all....Hope you all enjoy! Sourire Rire
Starlightfairy
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooc: You got it perfectly! Thanks, Crystal!

Wanda: *Looks shyly at Cosmo's eyes and slowly lifts up her hands to point outside, telling him to follow her. She winks playfully and feeling an urge that she had no idea where it came from, she giggled and took Cosmo's hand and pulled him away* *She gasps* Cosmo, you have REALLY soft hands...I mean REALLY....Hey, that was really cool what you did back there, nobody would even imagine having the guts you did....and I....I....I'm glad you did it. I liked it. Clin d'oeil

*They float off to the Fairy Academy gardens, since the rest of their classmates were too busy over the mess they had made, the garden was all silent and full of magical energy. You see, they had planted magical infusing plants and flowers in the garden so fairies could recharge and rest whenever work was too much for them. So, this was a spot where exhausted students would relax and socialize. Wanda and Cosmo could feel it full blast. She carefully floated down to sit on a bench with Cosmo and straightened out her skirt*

-------------------------------------------------------------

*Meanwhile back at the cafeteria.*

Aurora: Nice going, Starflame! *Groans* I can't we have to clean all this without magic! Pass me that sponge, Punky bear!

*Punky poofs a sponge in Aurora's hand*

Aurora: It's a hard-knock life...for us....

*The cheerleaders, including Star, had refused to touch any of the mess as they claimed that this wasn't their problem*

Star: And I can't get my delicate hands dirty!! So, go ahead, less popular fairies, clean up the place!

Aurora: Feu

*Blonda ate her lunch quietly, being admired by male fairies and sneering at Aurora on the floor*

Blonda: Ha, it's almost like you and the floor are a match made in heaven!! *Laughs gracefully* Where's my plain sister Wanda by the way? Is she off with Mr. Mucho Muscle again?

Aurora: If only you knew, chickie, if only you knew....

---------------------------------------------------------------------

*The teacher dragged both Luther and Starflame into Ms. Molar's office, where Jorgen poofed immediately after what had happened. The teacher poofs them in the room, dragging them by their ears*

Ms. Molar: Oh dear...not these two again...but hey, at least the green haired one wasn't involved. That's the 20th time this year, Norma!

Jorgen: But punishing you puny fairies isn't going to be enjoyable, except for me!! Hahahahahahahaha! *Takes Luther and Starflame into his office, where he places them into a dark room with a light on their seats. Jorgen puts a flashlight on his face*

Jorgen: Now tell me, which one of you are you going to blame?!

---------------------------------------------------

Crystal_light43

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^I loved that! Too bad Star, Blonda, and the other popular kids won't be getting their wands back for a while.... Here's my next one....
*Cosmo looked at Wanda in all her ravishing beauty. He breathed in her wonderful sweet pea smell. He felt like the luckiest fairy alive. When she motioned for him to get up and follow her, he hesitated at first, then slowly got up out of his seat and, forgetting his school things, floated next to her. He was shocked when Wanda took his hand...he suddenly felt a strange sensation inside him.....there was something hot and jittery welling up through his body, his heart was suddenly pounding faster, it felt strange and unreal yet wonderful and new all at the same time. In that moment, everyone and everything in the world was forgotten, a resonating, heavenly light seemed to settle around that angelic face with its swirly hair. But at the same time, he knew it was wrong....*
Voice in Cosmo's head: Come on, you can't (brief thought of monkeys) she has a boyfriend, this could end badly.....
Another voice: But you know you want to spend some time with her....
*Cosmo felt like an angel as he was led to the Fairy Academy gardens. of As this was his first time there without being pummeled by Luther or pulling a prank with Starflame, he took the chance to look around. The magical infusing plants nearby made a light fog hang over the place, and all the flowers' combined scents brought about a wonderful aroma. When he saw Wanda sit down on a nearby bench, he thought for a moment...
Inner voice:Sit down you cook! Sit down....
*Suddenly distracted, he noticed a cute little bug nearby. He dived on it, picked it up....only to be bitten on the finger with its monstrous teeth.*
Cosmo: YEEOW! embarassed *He dropped it back on the ground and watched as it scurried away. Feeling like a moron again, he sat down on the bench next to Wanda.*
Inner voice again: You cook! Do something impressive....take her hand again....
*Hesitating, Cosmo slowly grasped Wanda's hand. The shrill, hot feeling replaced his morbidly embarassed one. He racked his brain over what to do next....*
Inner voice yet again: Say something.....she has to know EXACTLY how you feel.....
*Mustering up all the strength he possessed, he finally found the strength to speak with from his heart, although he looked could only look at their clasped hands....
Cosmo: Wanda....I really like you..I think you're smart..beautiful..kind..good at magic...and well, I know you're seeing that whats-his-face Spanish dude, but he ignores you....and I really don't know why, because you're great....and I never would....
*Before he knew what he was doing, he slid closer to Wanda....*
^^I had some difficulty with that! I hope you all like it.... Sourire
gameboycjp10
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blake: *Cleaning the floor on the opposite side of Auroa. Wishpers to her.* All the popular faires are manacue little wimps. I would like to see them cleaning the floor and let them know how it feels like,

</a>
Crystal_light43

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Luther and Starflame glared at each other as they were led out of the lunch room towards the main office.*
Luther (whispering): Way to go, loser, you got us into trouble again! I hope you're ready to explain Jorgen.....
Starflame: This is not only my fault! If I'm trouble, so are you! You really ought to go get a life, tubby...
Luther: Feu Why, you worthless little piece of...
*The two of them proceeded to start hitting each other again, but their scuffle was heard by their rather distressed teacher. He grabbed them both by the ears and dragged along to the main office, while the two boys winced in pain. They were taken into Ms. Molar's office, and he dropped them both on the ground.*
Teacher: Have a seat, boys! *He pointed to two chairs in the corner, which specifically had their names on them. Luther, Starflame, and Cosmo were taken to the office so many times that they secretaries had seats for each of them.*
Starflame: I don't want...
Luther:I'm not..
Teacher: Feu I said have a seat! *He grabbed them by their arms and pushed them into their chairs. He received a dark look from one of the secretaries, who was always sympathetic toward the students.*
Secretary: Robert, you shouldn't treat them that way...
Teacher: Don't you "Robert" me! I'm tired of this! Students like these two are the reason I hate coming to this good-for-nothing place of ignorance!*Glaring at the two boys, he poofed away. They were then taken into Jorgen's office, seated in two chairs with lights surrounding them, and the fun began. Starflame refused to state his case. He knew no one would believe him. He happened to be a notorious liar, and even if he did tell the truth, no one bothered to listen. They would take pity on Luther (who was a kiss-up to the teachers) and who's father had a lot of money, and then he would serve detention, get screamed by his mother, and be told that he was now only two detentions away from getting expelled. Luther, however, was prepared to milk it for all it was worth.
Luther: Well, Mr. Von Strangle, sir, I was only getting my lunch when Starflame here bumped into me and made me spill my stuff...
Starflame: Feu WAS NOT!
Luther:...and then when I asked him what was wrong, he started pummeling me. I don't know what I did, I really don't...
Starflame: YOU PATHETIC LIAR!
*He tried to get up and go after his enemy, only to be slammed down into the chair. Knowing that everyone would blame him, he crossed his arms and looked away. Luther continued with his sob story.
Luther: Everyone saw it. They'll even tell you what they saw...
*That was it for Starflame. Knowing his case was lost, he got up (even though it made him look guilty) and floated out of the room into the main office, then headed for the door. Ignoring protests from the secretaries, he turned around and said...
Starflame: You know what? I don't care anymore! Suspend me, expel me, do what you want, this place can burn to the ground for all I care...
*And with that, he poofed away into his and Cosmo's room, locked the door, and turned some music on full blast.*
Thunder
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*as Cromador came in to brag to Ms. Molar he noticed the teacher come in and put Luther and Starflame, of course he knew Starflame was the victim but Luther would lie, he noticed as Robert/Norma insulted the school badly*

*As Luther and Starflame were taken to the office Cromador whispered to Starflame...

Cromador: Good Luck...

and decided to leave off to lunch*

*Croamdor poofed to the lunch room just to see everybody cleaning and wanted to help them, he was a nice guy but nobody seemed to care, he devised a plan since he had his wand*

Cromador: Hey Lunch Ladies! Look your stove is burning!

*As the lunch ladies turned around Cromador quickly poofed to lunchroom clean and suddenly poofed away to his room where Sephy is due to him being very shy*

Mr. and Mrs. Lunch: Wow, you guys cleaned fast!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Thunder: Hey Swana, I guess we're both the leading parts... Weird...

Swana: Yeah...

Mr. Bicklefairy: Ok, everybody! Let's get started! I thought we should add a kiss scene right at the end after "we're all in this together" so let's skip to "we're all in this together" and then the kiss scene!

Thunder and Swana: What?!

Starlightfairy
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*As Wanda began to sit down, she noticed Cosmo's clumsiness towards the small crawling insect. She frowned, feeling pity for the boy. There was something so cute about when he was clumsy though which made her sigh calmly. Suddenly, feeling Cosmo's touch in her hand, she blushed again suddenly and almost felt faint when she heard him confess to her about his feelings. The air all of a sudden got lighter when Cosmo got even closer to her. She looked up to stare at Cosmo's eyes, when she realized that they had a REALLY pretty shade of green when looked upon for a long time. She was mezmerized for a few seconds when she suddenly felt an urge and leaned even closer. She leaned closer to his face, closer and closer....to the point when their noses where about to touch.*

Wanda: *Softly* Hey.....*She closed her eyes calmly and hoped that what she was about to do was not going to be unwanted. As she felt the warmth of Cosmo's breath she took a gulp and kissed him swiftly but strongly, feeling the most magical sensation that she had ever felt, even for a fairy. She quickly turned away and looked the other way, blushing deeply, regretting what she had done.*

Wanda's Voice: What did you just do?! You are DATING someone....you are technically cheating!! Stop it! Just back away!

Wanda's other Voice : But...you know that was a better kiss than any of Wandissimo's.....stay here, he needs you...

*Wanda floated up swiftly and grabbed her books.*

Wanda: I'm sorry! I really should go.....I told Wandissimo that I would meet him in his dorm...I can't stay....Nice....um....talking to you....um............I GOTTA go! *She floated away swiftly leaving Cosmo behind all by himself, the sweet pea smell lingering*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aurora: *To Blake* Haha! They couldn't even last one day! Humph! *She cleaned off some soap off Blake's hair*

*All of a sudden the fairies look up to Cromador, who was carefully cleaning up everything with a wave of a wand, in a few seconds everything was done and tidy, making the fairies cheer loudly and clap towards Cromador's actions.....* *The lunch ladies gasped and dropped their jaws, unbelieving of what had happened. Quickly the fairies got their wands poofed back and gathered their books and things and headed cheerfully to their dorms and such, not even caring about everything else in the world, of the fact that the Winter Wand Ball was two days from now, or that Cromador had fixed everything for them, they just floated away past him*

Aurora: Ahhhhh...finally some peace and quiet, today was such a big day! *She grabbed Punkys's hands and winked playfully in a fairy manner* So.....guess what day is coming soon??

Punky: Um....Friday?

Aurora: Men.....no, honey bunny, the Winter Wand Ball!

*Upon hearing this, all the fairies gasped. Some blushed, some seemed worried and some cheerful. It was tradition that every fairy boy was expected to take someone to this special dance of the year and most of the fairy girls had not bothered to get their dresses and such.

Almost instantenously, all the girls seemed to float up in groups and whisper and giggle between themselves which made asking them out impossible. The single boys gathered, worried and planned on who they were going to take being quick or all the good ones were going to be taken. Some instantenously formed lines to certain wanted female fairies, like Blonda who had several males attending to her every whim, after all, she seemed like she couldn't settle with anyone for more than a week without getting bored and moving over to a new one. She craved the attention more than anything else. She had of course asked her daddy to buy her the latest dress possible in the Fairy Universe, Wanda rejected that idea and felt bad whenever her mother or father would buy her expensive things so decided to save some of her own money to purchase a simple flowy sparkly light yellow dress.

Star, on the other hand, had gone to the Ball with Comet Prettyboy for the last 3 years to the dismay of some boys. All the preparations had been done including the limosine, the private waiter and the expensive makeup. Some fairy girls immediately headed off to the stores to shop and some boys got on with asking their couples immddiately. Young love was immediately in the air.*

----------------------------------------------------------------

*Blonda after having picked her week's choice, a blue haired handsome fairy, had gone to drama class where the play was taking place and immediately got into character and nudged Swana upon hearing the word "kiss"*

Blonda: Oh, you poor dear, you so popular and pretty having to kiss someone like that....on stage! Hahaha! *She laughed gracefully* Oh...ok...Mr. Bicklefairy! I'm all ready! Do we have the rest of them ready to accompany MOI??! *She grabbed a blonde haired fairy who would play Ryan and carried him off to the stage swiftly, him looking uncomfortable, regretting the part he had audtioned for*
----------------------------------------------------------------

*Jorgen stood up with his jaw dropped and stared at Luther*

Jorgen: Ahhhhhh! I can't have more of this puny teen angst!!! Just leave me, Luther.....*He quickly poofed him away to his room*

--------------------------------------------------------------

gameboycjp10
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blake: *To himself.* And again...I'm alone, and I also have no one to go to the Winter Ball with...oh well.

</a>
Crystal_light43

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Cosmo got the courage to look at Wanda again. He had a strange, butterflies-in-his-stomach feeling as he stared at those beautiful pink eyes, the soft skin, the swirly hair....suddenly, he saw her look directly at him; she seemed taken with him, and she moved so close to him that his skin brushed against hers....*
*And before he knew it, he lost all control and kissed her, only quickly, he felt her lips on his as well, and although it was only a quick one, it still felt great....*
Cosmo's voice: What did you just do? She has a boyfriend! You're dead if he ever finds out....
Cosmo's voice: But you liked it....and you deserve her more...
*When Cosmo looked at her again, though, he immediately saw that something was wrong. Before he knew it, she was getting up off the bench and gathering her things, apologizing....but while he heard what she was saying, it just didn't sink in...
Cosmo's voice She just KISSED you! How can she do that....
*As he watched her float away, Cosmo knew what had reallyhappened. This was her way of telling him to lay off, to satisfy him so he'd leave her alone, she'd never really liked him...
*Cosmo felt as though he had been punched in the stomach. Slowly gathering up his things, he floated away to his room.*
Cosmo: Pleure
Crystal_light43

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^I couldn't finish that earlier....so here's the rest....

*Meanwhile, Starflame was still furious and listening to his music so loudly that he couldn'tve had heard Cosmo if he'd tried. But then, he heard a small knock at the door.
Starflame Shuts off music:If its Luther and his cronies, or any stupid teacher in this school, so help me I'll.....*He opens the door to see Cosmo standing there.*
Starflame: Oh, its you.
*Starflame received no response. He watched as his friend slowly floated into the room miserably and flopped down on his bed. Starflame immediately knew something was wrong.*
Starflame: Hey...Cosmo....you all right? You won't believewhat happened in lunch today...
Cosmo: Fou *He picked up one his schoolbooks and threw it at a lamp, which shattered into a million little pieces.*
Starflame: Surpris Gee, what has you so po'ed? Who do I have to...
*That was all it took. Cosmo's tears started afresh before his friend could even finish.*
Starflame: Cosmo, WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Cosmo: Pleure Its...its Wanda....she...she took me out to the Fairy Gardens....and...and we kissed....and then....and then....
Starflame: And then WHAT?!
Cosmo: She just...grabbed her stuff and left! She doesn't really like me....she only....
Starflame: Feu ...TOOK ADVANTAGE OF YOU! *Now he was equally furious. But he hated crying, so he smacked Cosmo up along side his head. Cosmo momentarily stopped and looked over at the mess he made.*
Cosmo: Ohh, look, a bug! *Forgetting his troubles, he scooped it up...but it bit him on the hand, and he quickly dropped it.*
Cosmo: OWW! Now bugs don't like me either!
Starflame: Forget about the stupid bug! Look, Cosmo, I think you should forget about Wanda. If she did that to you, then her friends probably put her up to it for laughs...
Cosmo Confused : What are you talking about? Oh, wait...nowI remember... Pleure
Starflame (grabs his buddy and shakes him hard) Look, there's lots of other girls out there who would....er...really want to date you..
Cosmo: No, they don't! I'll never love again....except for Mama and Snowball!
Starflame: What your psycho mother and your stupid hydra?.... Pfff Oh, boy....should've kept my mouth shut....
Thunder
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swana: For your information Blonda! Thunder is my friend!

Mr. Bicklefairy: Ok let's get started!

*All the fairies preform the we're all in this together... weirdly...*

Mr. Bicklefairy: That was bad! Let;s just go to the kiss! You guys know how to kiss right?

Lightning and Swana: Ummm...

Mr. Bicklefairy: Ok let's go! Kiss like it's real!

*Lightning and Swana slowly approach each other and each feel their lips barely being touched by the other's. As soon as they both feel comfortable enough they approach their lips closer and they start kissing. What they were kissing seemed like about 5 min*

Mr. Bicklefairy: I love it! I could feel the emotion! The reality! The...

*As Mr. Bicklefairy rambled on Swana and Lightning just stared at each other*

Swana: *quietly* Wow... I mean! Good job!

Thunder: Uh yeah, you too!

*Anybody who was smart would realize they both enjoyed it*

Mr. Bicklefairy: ...just perfect! Let's continue with the first scene in the movie!
-----------------------------------

Cromador: Let's go outside Sephy! You have the same classes as me! We have PE pretty soon!

Sephy: *robotic voice* O-kay!

*Sephy and Cromador poof to the gym*

Cromador: Hi coach Strangle! This is a new student, Sephy!

Sephy: *robotic voice* He-llo!
-----------------------
OOC: I'm gonna start playing as Wandissimo...

*Wandissimo catches Wanda as she's floating away from Cosmo not realizing they kissed*

Wandissimo: Wanda, my love! *poses as girls walk by* We have been dating for 23 years! and I feel we know each other good enough now! *poses as girls walk by again* So! *takes out a ring* Will you marry me and my awesome muscles?! *poses three times*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Games / RPG All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 5 of 12

Jump to: