RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

Fairy Academy RPG is Back, folks!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crystal_light43

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okayy, I am gonna start, I can only write a little for now....forgive me if this sounds bad, I'm new to this.....

(Later that day....)
*Cosmo and Starflame are at their lockers before fifth period Wand Waving Class. Cosmo notices Wanda up ahead with Aurora. He gets little hearts in his eyes and can't stop staring at her.*
Starflame: Cosmo, did we get any homework in this class? (He starts searching through his textbook, which is crammed with papers from various classes.)
*No response from Cosmo.*
Starflame: Uh, Cosmo? DID WE GET ANY HOMEWORK? The teacher will kill me if I forget another assignment....He looks over at Cosmo and notices the hearts in his eyes and drool hanging from his mouth.)
Starflame: COSMO!
*Starflame whacks Cosmo in the face with his wand. Cosmo blinks for a few seconds, stunned, then gives Starflame a confused look.*
Cosmo: What?
Starflame: You're doing it again.
Cosmo: Doing what? Thinking about monkeys too much to listen to you?
Starflame: No...you're drooling over Wanda again!
Cosmo: embarassed Uh...no, I'm not...I'm just...uh...
Starflame: Dude, you're a terrible liar. If you like her so much, just ask her out already!
*Cosmo looks back at Wanda, who is still socializing with Aurora. Just then, Wandissimo poofs by her side. Wanda get hearts in her eyes and throws her arms around him. Wandissimo says something, and Wanda and Aurora both giggle.*
Cosmo: Well....I thought about it....but she already has someone....
Starflame: Who, Wandissimo? He's only a stuck-up muscle fanatic. (speaks loudly)HE LOVES HIS BICEPS SO MUCH, HE MIGHT AS WELL MARRY THEM!
*Cosmo bursts into a fit of laughter. Wanda, Aurora, and Wandissimo look over at them, curious.*
Starflame: See? He's a total loser! Come on, let's go, I gotta find someone who'll let us copy their homework.
*Cosmo and Starflame head toward Wand Waving Class. As they pass by Wandissimo and the girls, Cosmo notices Wanda looking at him. She has a slight smile on her face. Cosmo smiles back....SMACK! He runs right into a pole.*
[i]Wandissimo busts out laughing. Aurora looks at Cosmo for a minute, then she starts giggling, too. Wanda pays no attention. She looks like she wants to comfort Cosmo, but Wandissimo has his arms wrapped around her tightly.*
Starflame [/i](notices Cosmo on the floor)[i]Dude, are you alright? You have to pay more attention, man! [i]*He helps Cosmo up off the floor.*
*Cosmo is morbidly embarassed. He looks over at Wanda, but Wandissimo is pulling her away, Aurora following. Feeling like an idiot, he quickly poofs away into Wand Waving Class. Starflame shoots a dirtly look at Wandissimo, then joins Cosmo.*
Starlightfairy
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooc: Ok so....where did everybody go? Everyone forgot? *sniff* I'm sorry I havent been here lately, I've been busy with life....anyway, I really like my new Cosmo!! Thanks! I will try to start from between the scene so don't freak out.

Wanda: I mean, did you see the way she looked at us? It was so sad! I feel really bad for the class' behavior!

Aurora: Ahh, who cares?! We had so much fun and besides, the lady has to take some pain sometime....if she is to deal with young, free, magic thrived, hormonically challenged fairies!

Wanda: Surpris ....

Aurora: What? Too descriptive?

*Suddenly, Wandissimo, the exotic handsome foreign exchange student and Wanda's significant other poofed in front of Wanda, carrying a mirror in his hand, studying his handsome features*

Wanda: Wandissimo!

Wanda: Wanda, my sweet...*she hugs him tightly and he accepts*....which side do you think looks better, my sexy side or my sexy side?

Wanda: Triste Honey pie, I thought that you were excited to see me.....
*Looks over at Wandissimo who winks at some cheerleaders who float by, making them swoon*

Wanda: Fou ...and don't you have some HUGE test to go to?

Wandissimo: I am...and I'm studying science, the science of sexyness!

Wanda: Pfff Can you be a little more self-absorbed?

Aurora: Hahahahaha! Wandissimo, more self-absorbed...that's a good one!

Wanda: Fou

Aurora: Oops, sorry.

*Wanda was completely unaware of the boy who pined for her feet away. The kids suddenly heard Starflame yell out: HE LOVES HIS BICEPS SO MUCH, HE MIGHT AS WELL MARRY THEM! and looked strangely*

Aurora: This academy just keeps getting weirder and weirder....but hey, it fit with what we were talking about.

Wandissimo: Cheer up, my honey bun! You're still as beautiful as the first day I was graced by your beauty and nothing will make me forget you, no matter how amazing my biceps may be...

Wanda: *Smiles softly* Awww....Wandissimo...I love...

*Cosmo and Starflame float by them, making Wanda forget what she was saying and smiles softly at Cosmo, which makes him crash, making Wandissimo burt into laughter, Aurora to giggle and Wanda to feel sorry in Wandissimo's arms. They all float away, Wanda looking back at Cosmo with hesitation. Aurora follows behind*

Wanda: That boy....I just feel sorry for him sometimes....he's not that bad if you actually get to know him...

Wandissimo: Ha! That loser?! He's not even worthy enough for you to look at him!

Aurora: And besides, Wanda, he is just too...well, what way can I put it?

Wandissimo: Stupid?! An imbescile?! Moron?! Which one would fit more?!

Wanda: Ummm, honey, it's ok. Calm down, it's not like I....like him or anything...

Wandissimo: Ha, who could ever think that you would ever end up with him? Ha, never in a million years! Wanda, you are funny, my sweet!

Aurora: Ummm...let's just go to Wand Waving Class.

*They all float to Cosmo and Starflame's class, where Wanda would sit next to Wandissimo and Aurora, but carefully and sneakily managed to look at Cosmo and wink at him. She blushed*

Don't forget....join the Fairy Academy RPG....now reloaded!!!

Poof, the last fairy baby boy born...and cutest thing alive!!
gameboycjp10
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blake: *Floats into the same class they are in and sits down beside Cosmo.*

</a>
Crystal_light43

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Cosmo and Starflame are in Wand Waving Class. As Wanda, Wandissimo, and Aurora float in, Cosmo glares at them. His feelings (and body) still hurt from the pole incident. Starflame is hurriedly copying another fairy's homework.*
*The Wand Waving teacher, Mr. Fairypowder, floats in. He is a rather strict teacher with a ZERO TOLERANCE policy. When all of the students have taken their seats, he slams the door shut. Everyone else jumps.*
Mr. Fairypowder: Good morning, class.
Class: Good morning, Mr. Fairypowder (it's a general rule to say this.)
Mr. Fairypowder: Today, class, we will continuing our work with waving our wands correctly so as to make unliving objects come to life. If things go as smoothly as they did last time (he gives Cosmo and Starflame dirty looks), then most of you will once again succeed in proving to me that you are complete failures.
Wanda: Oh, I'm glad we're continuing this! I did so well!
Aurora: This is coming from someone who never fails at anything....
Wanda: embarassed
*Mr. Fairypowder gives every group of students a different object to bring to life. Because of their big screw up the first time, Cosmo and Starflame are not given a dragon figurine. Instead, they get an old fairy doll.*
Starflame: This is what we get to work with? A stupid doll?
Mr. Fairypowder: Well, Mr. Starflame, as you and your unusual friend here can't be trusted with anything challenging, this is what you get for now.
*Mr. Fairypowder floats away.*
Starflame: Jerk.
*Everyone in the class starts to attempt to bring their objects to life. There are several shrieks of laughter from fairies who succeed, sighs of frustration from those who don't. Wanda, of course, does excellently. Cosmo notices this and turns his attention away from Starflame, who is swearing in frustration over their lousy object. Wanda looks over and, noticing Cosmo, gives him a smile of encouragement. Cosmo smiles back.*
Starflame: Come on, Cosmo! Turn your attention away from lover girl over there and try not to mess this up again, OK?
Cosmo: Oh...right.....sorry. He turns toward their assignment again.
*Cosmo waves his wand several times, but nothing happens.*
Starflame: You need to do it a little bit longer, I think, and a little harder.
Cosmo: Oh, OK!
*Cosmo waves his wand very hard, but forgets about holding it tightly enough. His wand soon goes sailing out of his hand and into a box of leftover objects on the front desk. All the objects come to life....including a dragon figurine. It soars above the ceiling, breaking through the Fairy Academy roof As all the fairies in the classroom stare in horror, the dragon turns his attention to Mr. Fairypowder.*
Mr. Fairypowder: I command you not to do any harm! Stay still so I can transform you back again!
*The dragon took this as a threat. He took a deep breath and blew a fire into the classroom. The entire class flew away screaming as fire alarms went off. When they were all outside in the hall, however, several teachers were able to come and restore order.*
Mr. Fairypowder: Thanks to your kind educators, we can continue with our lessons. However, we will return to basics again....it is clear that not all of you are ready to advance.
*The entire class (except for Wanda and Starflame) groans and glares at Cosmo as they file back into the classroom. Cosmo, who is morbidly embarassed for the second time in fifteen minutes, turns bright red and puts his head down. As he files into the classroom, he can feel everyone's dirty looks on him. Mr. Fairypowder presents him with a detention slip.*
Mr. Fairypowder: As it is clear that you are hard of hearing, you are not to be present for the rest of today's lesson. You will spend sitting in the principal's office, thinking about how to explain your stupidity.
Starflame: That's ridiculous! And you're a jerk! If Cosmo leaves, then so do I!
Mr. Fairypowder: Fou Then you may join him, Mr. Starflame!
*Cosmo and Starflame gather up their things, then head towards the door. Before he turns away, however, Cosmo looks back. Wanda is giving him a sympathetic look. He returns her look with a small smile, then heads to detention with Starflame.*
Thunder
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Bicklefairy: Oh My God! You're even better than Blonda! This play was going to be Fairy School Musical but nevermind! We're going to do Hamlet now! Lightning is our star!

Lightning: Wow, I didn't know I was that good. I guess some have more talent than others huh Blonda?
------------------------------------------------------
Cromador: Well I am going to make a friend! Litterally! To my room! *Cromador poofs over to his room*
------------------------------------------
OOC: since Tommy Baby has not replyed yet, I am going to have Swana ask Aurora

Swana: *whisper in wand waving class* Aurora, If you like a boy but are too afraid to ask him out what do you do?
--------------------------------
Comet: Come on Honey Star, let's not be late to PE!

Last edited by Thunder on Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
gameboycjp10
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blake: *Watches them leave, frowns a bit. Thinking.* That was a bit harsh. This teacher is too strict, not everybody's perfect.

</a>
Crystal_light43

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for being so mean in that one, but it helps me out with this one...
*The next day, after serving a rather horrible detention, Cosmo and Starflame are now allowed to attend Wand Waving Class again. Cosmo is still feeling hurt over what happened. He was embarrassed in front of Wanda (again) and now feels even more humiliated in front of his other classmates. Dreading what Mr. Fairypowder will say, he and his best friend head to class and take their seats. They now have to sit in the front center desks in the room.*
Starflame: Ooh, we will get Mr. Fairypowder back for what he did! The whole thing was only an accident, and besides, he's too strict!
*Just then, Wanda enters the room. When she sees Cosmo, she immediately blushes and floats up to his desk.*
Wanda: So....Mr. Fairypowder let you come back? That's....nice....
*Cosmo gets hearts in his eyes and turns bright red.* embarassed Yeah...it's...uh....nice, I guess.
*Starflame is now eavesdropping.*
Wanda: Yes, well.....he gave us an assignment yesterday, and I grabbed an extra copy for you.....you can copy mine later if you want...
Starflame: Hey, what about me?
*Cosmo takes the paper in his hands, slightly trembling, but doesn't take his eyes off of Wanda.* Oh....really?......that's really nice....t-thank you!
Wanda (still blushing) Well....thanks for saying thanks....I mean...uh...
*Much to Cosmo's dismay, Wandissimo and Aurora enter.*
Wanda: I'm gonna go sit down now, OK? *She quickly floats to her seat. But instead of sitting in the middle, she chooses the seat near the aisle, closest to Cosmo. The rest of the students take their seats.*
*Mr. Fairypowder floats into the room.*
Mr. Fairypowder: Good morning, class!
Class (except Cosmo and Starflame): Good morning Mr. Fairypowder.
Mr. Fairypowder: Due to yesterday's incident (he glances at Cosmo), I thought that today's lesson would be entertaing through.....NOTES!
*The entire class is disappointed as they take out paper and pencils for note taking. Mr. Bicklefairy begins his lesson on the chalkboard. Cosmo, on the other hand, is glaring at Mr. Fairypower. He feels extremely angry about yesterday's incident, and decides to get him back.*
Mr. Fairypowder: OK, class, now this is important....
*Cosmo hides his wand under his desk, then concentrates on what little magical skills he possesses. He uses it to make Mr. Fairypowder's toupee rise from his head and begin to bounce up and down above him. Several students start to giggle. Mr. Fairypowder, however, doesn't notice.*
Mr. Fairypowder: Now, the interesting part is...
*Cosmo then makes the toupee come alive. It becomes a cloud-like living structure. The little wig starts to dance around behind the teacher's back. He even pulls faces and sticks his tongue out.*
*By then, the entire class has stopped taking notes and is silently roaring with laughter. Wanda and Starflame have noticed who's doing it, but neither of them peeps a word.*
Mr. Fairypowder: And now, class....*Just then, he turns around. The wig floats around to hide behind him. Noticing the uproar in the classroom, its owner is immediately displeased.*
Mr. Fairypowder: What is so AMUSING today? Did you all have too much sugar for breakfast? *The class ignores him.* STOP LAUGHING
NOW!
*The entire class struggles to catch its breath. Mr. Fairypowder turns around again, the toupee following him.*
Mr. Fairypowder: Did it get a little colder in here, or is it just me? *He scratches the back of his head while his students gasp in horror at him finding out what's going on.*
Mr. Fairypowder: Wait a minute....I shouldn't be bald back here.....as some students gaps, others hold their breaths, the teacher feels his entire head.....WHERE IS MY TOUPEE?
*Just then, the little wig reveals itself. It floats in front of its owner's face.*
Mr. Fairypowder: Surpris So long, suck-er! The wig then uses its fluffy hands to grasp the fairy's face and gives him a kiss on the lips.
*By then, the class is roaring with laughter. Some fairies fall off of their seats and roll around on the floor. The toupee then wiggles its fluffy butt at Mr. Fairypowder, opens the door, and goes skipping down the hall, singing, "No more wrinkly land! No more wrinkly land!"
Mr. Fairypowder: Surpris Wait! You come back here! I don't like being BALD! *He takes off down the hall after his hair. Starflame catches his breath long enough to say, "Way to go, Cosmo!"
Aurora: Cosmodid that? Cosmo, who normally gives someone an injury?
Wanda: I watched him the wholetime. It was him, alright!
*The entire class, thrilled to be rid of their teacher for awhile, starts to cheer. They all praise Cosmo and some fairies slap him on the back. Cosmo beams with pride. He works up the courage to look over at Wanda. She almost has hearts in her eyes.*
*In that moment, Cosmo had the best feeling he had ever had in his life.*[/b]
gameboycjp10
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blake: Good job Cosmo.

</a>
Starlightfairy
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooc: Hello, crystal light, one thing that I do have to tell you, could you please try not to control other characters? Its kinda gettting annoying for whoever is playing the actual characters....and also, please don't speed up time. Only the creator has the power to do that. Sorry, I'm not trying to be mean, just some stuff for ya to remember! Clin d'oeil

Thunder
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOC: Let's imagine Mr. Bicklefairy never made the play Hamlet.

Mr. Bicklefairy: Lightning! you will be Troy!
------------------------------

Swana: *stressed* I'll just go ask Lightning!

*Swana runs out of Wand Waving Class and into the auditorium*

Swana: Hello? Is Lightning in...

Mr. Bicklefairy: Would you like to try out for our Gabriella?!

Swana: Well, not...

Mr. Bicklefairy: Great! Get up there!

Swana: I don't know if I'm comfortable with this...

Mr. Bicklefairy: Excellent! You got the part! *mumbles* no one really wanted to play Gabriella so she will do.

Swana: Ok?
--------------------------
*In the deep depths of Cromador's Room...*

Cromador: Bwahahaha! Bwahahahahahaha!

*Cromador at this moment has finished with "making" a friend*

Cromador: He's alive! Come on new best friend! Lets go show Ms. Molar! Wait! You're name shall be... Sephy! Now let's go to Ms. Molar!

*Cromador poofs to Ms. Molar's Office*

Sephy: *in a robotic voice* Bwahaha! Bwahaha! Bwahaha! This is a simple world I think I can take it over in a snap! But first I need to gain the boy's trust!

*Sephy poofs to Ms. Molar's Office*

Cromador: Look Ms. Molar I "made" a friend! His name is Sephy!

Sephy: *robotic voice* He...llo!

Crystal_light43

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG, I'm sorry for that! I didn't realize what I was doing.....I'll try not to do that anymore....
Starlightfairy
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOC: It's ok, and by the way you're good at this RPG thing! Sourire

knoodelhed
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oswald's study.

Oswald deeply considered Starlight's situation for a moment. "I'd be delighted, my dear!" he replied. "About going back into The Profession, allow me to share with you some...sensitive information about the case I was most recently involved with before coming here..."

A white screen came down from the ceiling. In it could be seen images of a barren sandy desert, with pyramids in the distance. Sand blew into the room from it, as well as a tumbleweed or two...

(tbc)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Starlightfairy
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooc: It's ok. Thanks! And ooh now I'm excited, knoodlehead!

Aurora: *Listens to Swana's question and watches her float away, without having a moment to tell her what she was going to say. She follows her and ends up in the drama room, where she discovers she will play Gabriella in the musical. Unaware of what to do, she gives Swana a simple thumbs up and smiles* Girl! You get to play the lead role!! Isn't that great??!! And..... Très content I know something you don't know about the two LOVE interests in Fairy School Musica!! LOVE interests! *She winks and poofs into her Wand Waving Class*

Blonda: *Watches approvingly as Swana gets poofed on makeup, her costume and her hair gets made up* Hmmmph....well, you have the look, honey let me say that....but you still got a lot of work to do if you want to be as experienced as SOME fairies in this business....But hey! You get to hang out with me all the time as I will be teaching you A LOT into this little thing we call ACTING! *She smiles. Snaps her fingers and fabulous makeup is poofed on her. Her golden locks of hair get curled and a bright pink outfit is placed on her. A spotlight just seems to glow in her presence*

--------------------------------------------------------

ooc: Ok, so I'm going to do the whole Cosmo, Wanda, Aurora, Wandissimo thing where we left off, Crystal, but just don't forget next time, hopefully, this will get things back to normal....

*Wanda looked into the eyes of Cosmo as he was beaming with pride over what might be the most famous joke of the year at the Academy. She all of a sudden got this sensation, something she had never felt before. Her fairy body began to feel floaty and warm. She felt strange because in all the years that she had dated Wandissimo she had never even come close to feeling like that. With Wandissimo, she felt it was purely physical and puppy love, but with Cosmo, it was much more, a whole lot more. She felt as she got hearts in her eyes but caught herself when Wandissimo nudged her in the waist*

Wandissimo: Since Mr. No Hair is no here....wanna ditch and go have ice cream, my sweet?

Wanda: Ummm....*Looks back at Cosmo* I kinda....kinda....have to study, Wandissimo....I have a....a....*looks at Cosmo again* a test to study!! It's a huge one...and hee,hee, you know me...I can't fail anything....

Wandissimo: Hmmmph...a test huh?

Wanda: Triste

Wandissimo: Perfect! This gives me more time to work on my muy muscular biceps! *Kisses them. Tickles Wanda on the chin and then poofs away*

*This gave Wanda a perfect chance to float closer to Cosmo. Aurora and all the other fairies had gone in a very cheery mood to lunch, completely unaware of the trouble they were in for. The only two left in the room where Cosmo and Wanda*

Wanda: So....embarassed here we are....all by ourselves.....in this classroom....so, wanna, you know, maybe, hang out? Maybe?

------------------------------------------------------

*The other fairies, including Aurora, Blake, Max and Sarah where all conversating at lunch rapidly, very happy of what had happened. Aurora seemed to be beaming with happiness talking with everyone about the events, her boyfriend, Punky, next to her.*

Aurora: Did you guys see the LOOK on Fairypowder's face?! Classic! I'm going to be surprised if he ever comes back to our class again....Yay, Cosmo! Wait....where is Cosmo? Even better, where's Wanda?

Fairy Boy 1: I saw them stay off in the class...

Fairy Girl 1: ALONE...

Aurora: Oooh, I smell love!!! Those two already belong together anyway! You can soooo tell! I don't know why Wanda even bothers with Wandissimo anyway!

Punky: Um, baby, you set them up...in the first place....

Aurora: Well, I make mistakes too! The point is that that boy NEEDS Wanda, I can read stuff like that...

Punky: You can read stuff all the time...

----------------------------------------

To be continued...

----------------------------------------------------------

Crystal_light43

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you thank you SOOO much, Starlightfairy! You fixed things and you ended up answering a question I had to begin with....will write more later! Sourire
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Games / RPG All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 4 of 12

Jump to: