FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

Fairy Academy RPG is Back, folks!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Starlightfairy
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:47 pm    Post subject: Fairy Academy RPG is Back, folks! Reply with quote

Hey Guys and Gals!

The Fairy Academy Life RPG is back and we are starting all over again, hence I kinda forgot about FOP until now! I know this was an old thing and a lot of old members were in this a long time ago, but now Im welcoming new and old members to come back if they wish! Go ahead and write down who you are going to play and describe them in some detail.

Like I said, this is about what Cosmo, Wanda's and all our fairy friend's life was while they attended Fairy Academy, which is like a high school with dorms. They do not wear uniforms to not impede what people want to wear. Please also take note that only FAIRIES attend fairy academy, let's keep the magical creatures to a low, unless you want to suggest a pet dragon or something like that. No random humans.

Ok, here is some basic info...

I think last time we settled that it was at the time when the Egyptians and the Chinese Empire was going on in Earth.

Classes include different fields of study, so if you want to be a fairy godparent, you have these classes

Wand Care
Da Rules 101
Child Psychology
PE (everyone has this class)
Dark Magic (optional)
Advanced Magic (only if put on that class)
Human History (optional)

The rest of stuff you can study is up to you to come up with, so like Blonda studies Drama and some people sign up in the field of Journalism, etc...

Other classes are
Mythology (which isnt really mythology if you think about it )

More classes are up to you!!

More Info:
You have lockers
Jorgen is the principal and basically everything else in Fairy World
There is a cafeteria
Ms.Molar (Tooth Fairy) is the school counselor
Dorms are used, and up to 3 fairies can share a dorm.

(Tsuki, PhantomGoDeo, Wildthornberry3...etc were in this rpg, you know who you are)

Parts already taken (sorry guys)

Cosmo
Wanda
Jorgen
Blonda

Anyone else is up for grabs and/or you can make your own fairy character(ex: ex-boyfriends, cheerleaders, teachers, and what not)

Hope we can start this as soon as we can, and anyone with questions can just ask!

Starlightfairy. (I'm back!)

Don't forget....join the Fairy Academy RPG....now reloaded!!!

Poof, the last fairy baby boy born...and cutest thing alive!!
Thunder
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to be all my old characters, Swana, Thunder, Cromador, Comet, and Mr. and Mrs. Lunch... for descriptions read old fairy academy... If you can't find it search fairy academy in google. Plus, I'll play a new character, Mr. Bickerfairy (get it?) He is the drama teacher. (He looks a lot like Mr. Bickerman except in fairy form)

gameboycjp10
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanna join...This sounds fun.

I'll play as Blake.

Character info:
Blake has black hair and blue eyes. He likes to read alot and study about humans. He's an A+ student and likes to smile alot. He's really friendly and easily to get along with.

</a>
Starlightfairy
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay, the more the merrier!

BY the way, Cosmo's part is up for grabs...

tommy_baby
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember Max? Well, he's back!

Recovering n00b. Seriously, what was I on in 2006-8?
Starlightfairy
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I shall start now, but always remember any members are always welcome!

*Up in the clouds, far from where humans could ever imagine, a school lay in the middle of what is Fairy World, a magical land where fairies would reside. In this particular school, young fairies would set out their carreers and futures, most of them heading out to the most popular career in Fairy World, being a Fairy Godparent. Hundreds of fairies would grow up knowing of miserable human children, and how it was their task to help them and grant them wishes. Fairies, by nature, had a sense of granting and serving, so many of them would work very hard to achieve the day that they get their first Human Godchild, such is the case with Wanda, the pink haired daughter of a wealthy trash collector. Others would simply get stuck doing what they did and would somehow, mircalously, slide through it, as it was with Cosmo, the dim witted, wreck-causing, son of a single Fairy Mother*

*Wanda grabbed her 5 books out of her locker, careful with not knocking out her pile of A+ essays that she had carefully put away in a stack. She checked her pink studded mirror for just two seconds before she closed it, always aware of those pesky adolescent pimples. Wanda was 15,000 years old, a young blooming fairy girl. She wore a pink pleated skirt, sneakers and a yellow top. Yellow somehow seemed to attract her. Her long flowing locks of pink hair were pulled back in a high ponytail, and her makeup neatly done. She wore a locket that her mother had given her thousands of years ago, and the smell of sweet pea was always present around her. Wanda was a smart girl, a hard-worker, had her feet on the floor, well, not literally, and had a natural kind, nurturing nature. It was because of this that she chose to get into the Fairy Godparenting business. He twin sister in turn, was much more glamorous than her and had a dramatic personality. She decided to get into the entertainmet business, feeling as if Fairy Godparenting was "unglamorous."*

*She closed her locker to find her best friend since birth, Aurora, to the other side of the hallway talking to her boyfriend, whom friends would call Punky, sensually. Aurora had a more rebellious nature, a punk-like wardrobe and a bad temper if you provoked her. Nevertheless, she was always there whenever you needed her, always being consistent and loyal and was also exploring the career of Godparenting. Aurora had long straight dark blue hair, a star tattoo on her arm, wore black leather boots to her knees, a jean skirt and a blue halter top, her many many unicorn horn bracelets and the smell of amber.*

*Wanda floated closer to her, doing so she wouldn't see her. Punky saw her and promised Aurora not to say a word*

Wanda: *Sensually* Oh yes, honey bear, wouldn't you like to come over to my dorm? I'm sure we could make out above my secret obsession of collectible happy fun fun dragons...

*Aurora looked back, shocked* Surpris

Wanda: And later, while I sleep, you could totally come watch me suck my thumb...wouldn't it be romantic?

*Punky started cracking up and Aurora blushed deeply* embarassed

Aurora: Ok, ok, you can stop now....And besides, I wouldn't be saying anything, I could just let your little secret out of who went out in the MIDDLE of the night to meet...hmmm, a certain foreign exchange student? What is it? Wandissimy? No, Wandissima?

*Wanda laughed loudly and then gave a serious face. Aurora smiled.*

Wanda: Ok, let's stop now, we got to go to class, Ms. Starlight is totally going to kill us if we're late again....come on! *She grabbed Aurora's arm and carried her off, Aurora kissed Punky a few seconds before*

*They headed off to Child Psychology, in a hurry*

Aurora: I can't take this class anymore, if I have to read one more page on Child Necessities then I will flip!

Wanda: Oh, come on, it's not that hard...

Aurora: Yeah, coming from somebody who is a total...kiss-up!

Wanda: Hey, it's not my fault if the teacher appreciates my hard work and dedication!

Aurora: Girl, did you read the dictionary again last night?

Wanda: Um, hey! That was only once...and it was a joke that I took seriously from Star!

Aurora: And who could forget that night? "Cosmo... is kinda cute, if you actually get to know him..."

Wanda: embarassed So what? He was a cute waiter, and it just happened that I knew him before from Wand Waving Class! He served us extra cherries!

Aurora: *Looking at her nails* Uh, huh, cherries...it was more than cherries that you were looking at!

*Wanda looked the other way and they both floated down to their seats, next to each other*

gameboycjp10
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blake: *Bumps into Punky.* Hey Punky.

</a>
tommy_baby
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MAX: (From inside his locker) Um...little help?

gameboycjp10
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blake: *Looks at Max's locker. Then opens it.* What are you doing in there?

</a>
knoodelhed
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oswald, a funny but wise-beyond-his-age auburn-headed fellow in his early twenty-thousands, is a resident teacher in the Social Studies and Science departments and is also a bit of an explorer. He had fought alongside Jorgen once upon a time, but the details of his service are still highly classified. He had (untold ages previous, and by some way he is still trying to figure out) gotten mixed up in the Putsch of Lucifer but ended up on the winning side in the confusion. The lessons he learned that day led him to take up education to help prevent such things from happening again.

Hour 0 - Orchestra (Elective, T, Th)
Hour 1 - Human Belief Systems
Hour 2 - Human Belief Systems
Hour 3 - Office
Hour 4 - Physics I - Solid objects in the real world, stars, planets, relativity, etc
Hour 5 - Physics II - Why granting wishes keeps the universe in check, etc
Hour 6 - Flyball (Junior varsity; like quidditch but with a soccer ball and way simpler)
Hour 7 - Extraterrestrial xenobiology (Honors seminar, M , W & F)

(This is not a real schedule, just things he knows about and teaches Clin d'oeil )

Oswald normally wears a blue blazer, a red tie, a white button-down, and black trousershoes. When his coaching duties require, he wears a white polo, black stubbies, and a blue sweatband. ^^
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tommy_baby
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MAX: (Picks himself up) I got shoved in here. Again.

Thunder
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOC: BTW when I said I was going to pay as Thunder, I meant Lightning. Like from the last one.

*Lightning and Swana enter Child Psycology*

Swana: Hi Wanda! I can't believe you actually fell for Star's trick!

Lightning: I know, But it's ok I would fall for that too... embarassed

---------------------------

*Cromador come into the nurse's office with his 478th fake but suprisingly realistic looking sickness this week*

Cromador: Ms. Molar! I... got a headache! And I got a nose bleed! and... ow!!!! A sprained arm!

------------------------------

*In Drama class*

Mr. Bickerfairy: Blonda! Darling! How are you?! Take your seat Honey!
----------------------------------
Comet: Star! Hi! How was your last period? I missed you so much!

gameboycjp10
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blake Do you know by whom?

</a>
knoodelhed
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oswald was lecturing when one of his students asked a question.

Student 1: "I'm sure you've heard about the rather alarming trends taking shape in the western Asia desert. Confused When a culture shifts from an environment-centered system like those, say, in North America or Western Europe to an ethereal one like those in India, doesn't that set into motion an inevitable decline?"

Oswald smiled. The question was intelligent and pertinent.

Oswald: "You're talking about the Wanderers, aren't you? Good question. Sourire One thing you have to realize about humans is that when challenged by their environments, they like to push back. There is one Power, one Source; but many manifestations. Each culture respects various manifestations compatible with their environment. Some hunter from the rainforest would have a different understanding of the Source than some fisherman living on an island by the sea or a herdkeeper living in the mountains. Humans will not outgrow the need for our protection any more than they will cease to require oxygen, water, and food to live. We fairies will always have a role to fulfill..."

*zoom in on clock ticking away*
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Starlightfairy
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wanda: embarassed Great, now it's going around the whole school....*she puts her head down to her books*

*Ms. Starlight, the Child Psychology teacher, was a fairly young attractive fairy who had recently graduated to her carrer, and was teaching just recently. She wore a body fitting suit, and light blue glasses to compliment her eyes and hair. She was recenlty dating Teacher Oswald, who had asked her out in school, and the news was going around quickly*

Ms. Starlight:Good morning, class! Now, I want everyone to open their books and read page 4000, Chapter 3: Children's cause for Joy. I want everybody to be quiet, please...

Aurora *whispers*: Ha, I wonder if these two lovebirds will ever come out of their secret...

Ms. Starlight: embarassed Aurora, what did I say, I want it to be quiet...now.

*Aurora returned to her book and smirked*

----------------------------------------------------

Punky: *Looks at Max with pity* Dude, you can't let people like that push you around...especially a guy like Comet Prettyboy...I mean Prettyboy?? Haha!

--------------------------------------------

Ms. Molar: Oh, honey, this has been your 478th visit! You really do got to take care of yourself...let me get you a tissue and some pills *she poofs them to her hand* I really do hope that you are not...faking it...cause that would be awful....

-----------------------------------------------

Star: *mindlessly filing her nails and chewing gum* O My Gosh! Comet! I've missed my honey woney bear sooo much! You have, like, no idea! *Hugs him and kisses him, looking over at Swanna braggingly* We won the cheerleading contest!

--------------------------------------------

Blonda: *gracefully poofs up a cushion for her chair* O, Mr. Bicklefairy, I have researched my part crucially for the musical this year! You'll find that I will do FABOULOUSLY....like every year, and got accepted into the cast of All My Biceps! *poses to an unsuspecing fan* I am Doctor's McDreamy's young teenaged daughter who is studying to be a nurse!!

*Rest of Drama students glare and some ooh...amazed*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Games / RPG All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 1 of 12

Jump to: