Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

Theee MUSIC threaaaad!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wowrashmi
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mika's toned down a little in the U.K though...he isnt that GREAT as he was when Grace Kelly came out.

JarJar23....your lucky...Sean Kingston's on tour over there!

Tom
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jarjar23 wrote:
You don't know how lucky you are living in Europe....Mika is on TV and touring there CONSTANTLY and her is actually KNOWN. Triste

I did get to see him this summer (during my "break")....went to Good Morning America in NYC on August 10th with my aunt and sister...it was raining and he was sopossed to perform in a park, but instead he was in a studio (that could only fit 30 people in it Pfff ). But I could see him through the glass and it was fun meeting the American fans who came to se him (there were LOTS).

Then, a few people began gathering at the side entrance. Mika was going to exit from there! So, I got as close as I can in the pouring rain, umbrellas everywhere, and he began walking out the door. was in total shock and aww....LOL....snapped some REALLY good shots. and NO LIE, SWEAR TO GOD he was about 6 feet away from he and I gave him a wave and he GAVE ME EYE CONTACT and nodded back....OH MY .... GOD, I was in complete shock for the rest of the day.

8-10-07 AMAZING DAY I WILL NEVER FORGET!!!!!

Oh, and sorry for talking about Mika. Tire la langue

Ha, you stalker. Reminds me of when I accidentally went to see Daphne and Celeste... what do you mean WHO?! Anyway, I waved at one of them... Celeste, I think... and she just looked at me like this huh

Luckily I grew up and moved onto stalking Goldfrapp...

We're like BFF's now!

jarjar23
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom wrote:
jarjar23 wrote:
You don't know how lucky you are living in Europe....Mika is on TV and touring there CONSTANTLY and her is actually KNOWN. Triste

I did get to see him this summer (during my "break")....went to Good Morning America in NYC on August 10th with my aunt and sister...it was raining and he was sopossed to perform in a park, but instead he was in a studio (that could only fit 30 people in it Pfff ). But I could see him through the glass and it was fun meeting the American fans who came to se him (there were LOTS).

Then, a few people began gathering at the side entrance. Mika was going to exit from there! So, I got as close as I can in the pouring rain, umbrellas everywhere, and he began walking out the door. was in total shock and aww....LOL....snapped some REALLY good shots. and NO LIE, SWEAR TO GOD he was about 6 feet away from he and I gave him a wave and he GAVE ME EYE CONTACT and nodded back....OH MY .... GOD, I was in complete shock for the rest of the day.

8-10-07 AMAZING DAY I WILL NEVER FORGET!!!!!

Oh, and sorry for talking about Mika. Tire la langue

Ha, you stalker. Reminds me of when I accidentally went to see Daphne and Celeste... what do you mean WHO?! Anyway, I waved at one of them... Celeste, I think... and she just looked at me like this huh

Luckily I grew up and moved onto stalking Goldfrapp...

We're like BFF's now!

It's anything BUT stalking, my friend...when he comes to the US, he literally goes to 5 locations and he flies away. Pleure I wasn't too into him when he was touring around for the fisrt time anyway. But then I got into him and heard he was going to perform on GMA... and i jumped to the opportunity. Believe me, if he performed in Philly before or after GMA, I'd skip gma and see him in Philly. Tire la langue

Well, I'm sorry to hear about Daphne and....wait, who was the other one? It's great you got new people to admire, musically...admire? what am I saying?...I mean be BFF's with! haha! how did THAT meeting happen?! Seems so sereal meeting/seeing people like that for the first time, but to how close you guys are, it might not feel so surreal now. I remember you mentionaing you liked Goldfrap sometime last year.
Tom
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was surreal, still is looking back. It was about 1am in that photo but I bet you couldn't tell, I was on such a high afterwards. It was also my second time going to London so the whole day was this one-off unique experience that I'll never forget.

BeverlyHillsChick
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right now my favorite song on the radio is [http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/b/backstreet_boys/inconsolable.html]Inconsolable[/url] by the Backstreet Boys. Sourire
Hihey9989
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right now my favourite song is probably Oxyacetylene by Cubanate Très content
wowrashmi
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else like Nicole Scherzinger???

I THINK SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!! Très content

Also I heard this remix recently that I really do like-

it's the Fergies- Big Girls Dont Cry remix with Sean Kingston!!!

IT IS AWESOME!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: