NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

Do you believe in love at first sight?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Star
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like Mark says, it's happened to us all at one time or another. At least you're trying to stay positive and seeing the bright side. You never know what might happen. Sourire
superyo
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeverlyHillsChick wrote:
(...) On another note, maybe I should just try being friends with him. (...)

Of course you should ! Sourire

On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still get butterflies in my stomach when I see him or hear him talk, though. Hum...

I found out something really funny about him the other day, though. It turns out that he's the little brother of a girl I went to high school with. Surpris I was never really friends with his sister, though. She acted like she was better than me and I didn't like that. Hum...
bradclarke
Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I normally go over give smooth talk her, and introduce my self, I can get her number by teh end of the conversation. But i wouldn't know about co-workers, normally its easier to get closer with co-workers, just try to get into tehre life more. idk. But I do kinda believe in love at first sight, which basically means if im into a girl, im gonna get her number. I dont know how you would go about it if you were a girl, I like it allot though, when a girl shows the same interest back.

On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I usually come off too strong, and I'm trying really hard not to do that anymore. I also try not to look or act so desperate as I know that's a huge turn-off, when really that's exactly what I feel.
bradclarke
Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeverlyHillsChick wrote:
I usually come off too strong, and I'm trying really hard not to do that anymore. I also try not to look or act so desperate as I know that's a huge turn-off, when really that's exactly what I feel.

I know kind of what you mean

Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If by "love" you mean "loins tighten", then yes, I do Très content
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BeverlyHillsChick
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just hate being single. I want somebody I can share things with and do stuff with, someone who's also looking for someone like that. I want to find someone with the same interests as me who is smart, cute and good-looking (at least to my standards), is a good person and makes me laugh. He doesn't have to be a millionaire or the most popular guy around, just "normal" would be great.

It's especially hard right now when all of my friends are either getting married soon or already married. I'm the last of the singles and I'm jealous of them because they're all with great people and have good things going for them. Me? I'm still out on the sidelines trying to get someone to at least give me a chance. Hum...
Star
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You and me both! I'm in the same boat. One of the paddles is missing and I think the boat is starting to spring a leak. Tire la langue

I have days where I think I'll be single for the rest of my life and others where I think I'm better off alone. Loneliness bites.

Last edited by Star on Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
BeverlyHillsChick
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I saw said guy that I was interested in today, and I'm not sure that he even likes me all that much, even as friends. Hum... It was just the vibe I got from him. I tried talking to him and he seemed really distant and even a little uninterested in what I had to say. He talked to me, but it seemed like he was talking to me just to be polite, not because he wanted to. He was with some friends of his, so maybe that had something to do with it, I don't know. Maybe it's just because he doesn't know me all that well. He's really friendly to everyone else. Maybe I just need to show him that I'm not a threat and I just want to be friends and that I'm OK with that, which I am. Then maybe he'll loosen up some. I just wish I knew what was going on. I really don't want to make things akward, either, since I have to see him at work.
Star
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys do sometimes act differently when their friends are around. My advice though is just try to relax and not over-analyze things.
Cpt_Zim83
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boy it's been to long since I last posted. How's it going everyone? Sourire

To answer you guestion BHC, the truth is that it's easier to be friends with someone first before you try to ask them out. He may have a girlfriend now, but that my one day change. And still, it doesn't hirt to have another friend.
superyo
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeverlyHillsChick wrote:
I just hate being single. I want somebody I can share things with and do stuff with, someone who's also looking for someone like that. I want to find someone with the same interests as me who is smart, cute and good-looking (at least to my standards), is a good person and makes me laugh. He doesn't have to be a millionaire or the most popular guy around, just "normal" would be great. (...)

Hey Surpris It's me Surpris

Star wrote:
(...) I have days where I think I'll be single for the rest of my life and others where I think I'm better off alone. Loneliness bites.

I told you to come to France Tire la langue

Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I told you to come to France Tire la langue

I would if I could. Rire
superyo
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awww embarassed Kiss

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: