NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

Alive? (Blog)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Your Websites
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tom
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:53 am    Post subject: Alive? (Blog) Reply with quote

I was updating my website, and I searched "NickTVAnt" on Google, and I found a link to a blog about Nick UK.

http://nickalive.blogspot.com/

All very well and fine, visit it if you wish. But may I make a conspiracy theory for a second (it's 1am, what else would I be doing on here at this time)?

The blogger's nickname is "SWCJ" and even more interesting is their profile picture (Nickdisk's old avatar) and banner on the blog are hosted on the webspace "/~stewart.james", which if you click on redirects you to... Nickdisk Forums (albeit the very old out-of-date board)!

I know no-one knows what happened to "He Who Must Not Be Named Or Risk Having Your Thread Locked/Deleted/Banned", but to this day it still confuses and annoys me we know nothing.

This is a.... fairly popular and well-known Nickelodeon message board, so it's not beyond reasoning this "SWCJ" knows of its existence. If by chance he... I mean, this person reads this, I think this person should join Nickdisk:Reloaded. This person seems to know a lot about Nick UK and could fill that big gaping hole left by... HWMNBN.

If not, I've linked you to this person's blog, which seems to be up-to-date, so if you do want Nick UK news then I suggest you bookmark it.

http://nickalive.blogspot.com/
jarjar23
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh...my.........god......

I really hope he does take your advice.

Last edited by jarjar23 on Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
superyo
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

weird... :-s

Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excelent find btw, Tom. Sourire
jarjar23
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh no...I don't think he wanted to be "found". His profile was either removed or deleated. Plus he removed your comment, Tom. Triste

I think he just wanted to move on when he left Nickdisk...start something new. And we have to respect his decision. Especially after all the years he was here updating and working on the site with news and info everyday.

Whether he decides to come back here or not, at least we know he's OK and is doing what he loves to do.

I'm actually interested in that "Nick Alive" site launching....I think the reason why it was delayed from it's Feb 07 open was becuase Feb 07 was when Viacom went CRAZY and killed all the Viacom-related vids and the users who uploaded the videos. Hopefully, he'll find another video upload site and open "NickAlive". I know he has a vast connection of old Nick UK stuff, especially the presenters. So, let's keep our fingers crossed he continues the site. Sourire
nick43
Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, "he" removed comments from being posted. It must be "him". I miss "him". Why do I keep putting quotes around "him"? :)
superyo
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, we don't know anything, the link is posted... no more comments about that now Sourire

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Your Websites All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: