NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

The Legend of the Nicktoon Story Book.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kingshadow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject: The Legend of the Nicktoon Story Book. Reply with quote

Well. I haven't been on this board of a LONG time.

This RPG is somesort based on Kingdom Hearts, Nicktoons Style

Once upon a time there is a 12 year old boy called David. He was interested in a book based on different Nicktoon stories. He was busy reading a chapter, it was based upon the Fairly odd parents.

David (Reading): "I wish for the river to freeze" said Timmy. Wanda and Cosmo swing their wands. POOF. The river froze. They managed to stop themselves falling off the waterfall. They make it to dry land and Timmy cancelled the wish to defrost the river.

A girl about the same age as David came in. Her name was called Samantha and is David sister.

Samantha: David! You have a visitor. It's your friend James.

David: Oh Right! (Goes down to welcome him)

Samantha: Hmm. Is this the book David keeps talking about. (Looks at it seeing that some of the writing is fading) Huh? The page is blank.

Suddenly a vortex appears on the pages of the book.

Samantha: What?

Denzel Crocker appears from the Nicktoon Story Book. Crocker Laughs as Samantha screams.

David & James: Huh? That was Samantha.

They run upstairs. James gets up first but when David gets in. James is looking at the book.

James: Hey Dave. I don't think your thinking the same thing. But this book might be a portal to another world. Samantha must have gone through.

David: Are you Joking? I don't think this is possible.

James: Well most of these pages are blank.

David: What? (Looks at it)

James: OK. Let me have a look at it. (Vortex opens and David sees it)

David: (Gasps)

James: Well here I go.

David: No stop. If you enter the vortex. There could be no way back.

James: So what. (Jumps in)

David: Wait for me.

(Vortex Closes)

David: Oh. WHY?

(Suddenly a sparkle comes from the book)

David: Huh?

(The Sparkle changes into it's true form. It's a little flying female character with pink hair, a yellow shirt, wings a crown and a wand. David knew it was none other than Wanda from the Fairly odd Parents chapters.)

Wanda: Don't be alarmed David.

David: How do you know who I am.

Wanda: Well you put your name on the book didn't you. I'm suprised that hasn't been stolen.

David: What do you mean.

Wanda: The world of nicktoons is vanishing. There is a small segment of each of the stories left. The characters and a small part of the background. If the story is deleted not only will our world face being destroyed but yours.

David: What? So I'm supposed to be a Hero. Awesome. Wait. I can't save the world. I'm only 12 years old.

Wanda: Well, Timmy our godchild is 10 years old and he is a hero.

David: Wait a minute. Your telling me about timmy. But in rules book in this book says that revealing the fairies godchild and thier fairies would result in a permanent seperation of the godchild and thier fairies.

Wanda: We are only are allowed to reveal someone's god child with human characters that are not created for the stories. Like Chester McBadbat is one so we must not reveal us with Timmy.

David: OK. Who is taking the script out of the page?

Wanda: We don't know exactly but we will tell you when we get there. I'll Poof you inside the least dangerous Fairly odd parents chapter that has not yet been Erased.

(They teleport inside the book.)
Some response to the story is required.
tommy_baby
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be happy to join. What should I do?

Recovering n00b. Seriously, what was I on in 2006-8?
kingshadow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tommy_baby wrote:
I'll be happy to join. What should I do?

Go along with the story. Make it up as you go along.

(They appear outside a ancient chamber)

David: Alright so where am I.

Wanda: This is where you start your quest. Look at this.

David: Hey it looks like some sort of blade.

Wanda: This is the Lightblade. With it you can rewrite the story or in other words restore it.

David: Cool.

Wanda: This on it is the portalslot. With it you can access magic. Also you can summon certain nicktoons but only if you have the cards required. Also you can add item cards into it to heal or power up you and your partners. Here I have a starter pack. It has 10 Cards in. 7 are magic cards. Two are re-shuffle cards to reuse your deck and one is a healing item. In case you do run out of cards. Press on and hold this gem on the lightblade for a second. But each time you do it. It takes longer to fight until there are no enemies left. Oh and take my Summon card. This one will require Timmy to be fighting as well. So you can't do it alone. Use this carefully when your with him. Because you can't get this back with the re-shuffle card but it is possible to get them back with the shuffle gem. I can only grant one wish per use. Either for healing or doing magic attacks.

David: Right. What is timmy using to fight?

Wanda: He is using his trusty Starflinger and the Wishhammer. It fires these stars at the foe. Possibly (at 5% chance) paralysing them. The wish hammer attacks up close. Doing slightly more damage than the Starflinger. But can't paralyse.

???: Hey Wanda. (Revealed to be Timmy)

Wanda: Hey Timmy

Timmy: So this is the guy you were talking about.

Wanda: Apparently this isn't our World. We need to get to the train station to get to our world.

David: No Problem. By the way do you know some one named James or Samantha. Samantha is my sister. And James is my friend.

Wanda: No. Have you seen my husband. Cosmo?

David: Err. No.

Wanda: Ok.

Timmy: Well he seems to be at the train station according to my tracking device. I Hacked into Crocker's base for this program. And deleted it from his computer.

David: OK. So lets go.

Timmy: I wish we are at the train station.

POOF!!
tommy_baby
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh, OK! Count me in!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(They re-appear [again] at the train station.)

David: So what happens now?

Timmy: Well, it's a train station, right?

David: Yeah.

Timmy: So we wait for the train!

(The train arrives and Timmy, David and Wanda get on.)

David: So, what's missing from Dimmsdale?

Wanda: A lot. Most of the citizens have been enslaved as well.

David: So you guys are the only ones left?

Wanda: No, some other people are still around.

David: Like...

Timmy: There's my friend Chester, and there's Tootie.

(The driver walks down the train)

Driver: Next stop is Dimmsdale. Oh, and this guy says he knows you.

kingshadow

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David: Well Wanda knew who I was. So I obviously think timmy knows as well.

Driver: OK. Just so you know I am a professional tutorial creator. I create tutorials in a blink of an eye. I will show you how to use your lightblade and the secret cards. The cards allow you to control the flow of the book.
First I'll show you how to use the lightblade.

David: OK.

Driver: YO!! I'll need a test target.

(A Shadow appears)

David: HUH?

(The Shadow emerges to become a Nega timmy.)

Driver: First you want to practice a basic swing.

David: No Problem

Driver: To do a basic swing. Type [Swing] only once. It requires 1 time break.

David: What's a time break.

Driver: It means the number of commands you put in when you are fighting. You start off with 3 Time breaks. You can gain more eventually. Now I will show you combos. You type [Swing] once then you type [ComboS1] or [ComboS2] after. The ComboS number indicates the number of hits before the attack ends. Swing + ComboS1 uses 2 time breaks. Swing + ComboS2 uses 3 Time breaks.

David: Cool. [Swing] [ComboS1]. (David attacks the nega timmy with a slice of the lightblade then a vertical split.)

Driver: Well done. Now I'll teach you about defending and evading. These use Power breaks instead of Time Breaks. These moves help you avoid getting a lot of damage and annoying status problems. To execute a block, Type [Block]. This reduces the amount of damage dealt to you and this uses 1 Power Break per attack blocked. You regain the Time breaks and Power Breaks each turn. To execute a Dodge, Type [Dodge]. This completely avoids an attack. But it is possible to fail. It requires 1 Power Break but you can use more Power Breaks to increase the chance of avoiding it. Later on you can get the ability to Counter attacks, Reflect Magic and even Absorb Magic. You have 5 Power Breaks.

David: OK. Now tell me about the cards please.

Driver: No Problem. The cards control the flow of the book. The lightblade is an example of the controller of the cards.

David: Why there are more things that control the cards.

Driver: Yes. However they have been taken by the most evil Nicktoons in the book. First I will tell you about the cards.
First, there is the Offensive Magic card. These do damage to foes without you having to swing your lightblade. To use them type [Magic:(Insert type of element power here)]. You only have Freeze and Fire but there are many more to get.
Defensive Magic cards are use to change your stats or affects enemies stats. They do no damage but could help at later time if you use them early. To use them Type [(Target)(Put Stats change here)]. You only have strength to lower/raise them by 1 in your starter deck.

David: Why do they always take the best decks and leave the worst lying around?

Driver: Trap Cards will be dealt with later when you have some.

David: (Sigh)

Driver: Thirdly is the Summon cards. What it does is summon a character that you have a card for. By the way, the targets must be met and you must have actually met the character before to get it working. To use it Type [Summon:(Insert character here)]. For a partner to assist you. Type [(The name of the character]. Summon characters do nothing until you actually give them a command. Primary partners would use any Time Breaks you leave So don't just use all your Time breaks otherwise they won't be able to take care of the other guys. Oh, You alone can only attack one target per turn so let other character attack to distribute damage nicely. To advance the Assist Type [(Character)(Target)] and they will attack the desired target.

Finally there is item cards. These can be used to heal you, retrieve missing cards without using Time Breaks and increase Time breaks. To execute, type [Item:(ITEMNAME)]. Oh. And if your finished with your turn type [EndTurn].

Timmy: Wow you have confused me.

David: I got every word you said.

Driver: Timmy is the only partner you have at the moment. You can have up to three Primary partners in your team while fighting. Also some character are stronger than others but don't deal cheesy status problems on the foes. Timmy can help deal the status problems while you deal the bulk of damage.

David: Thanks.

Driver: The Train is stopping soon.
tommy_baby
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(David, Timmy and Wanda get off the train and onto the station)

David: Wow, it looks like a bomb hit this place.

Driver: Just come back when you need to leave Dimmsdale. All the trains are cancelled anyway.

David: Thanks.

(They leave the station. and enter the goods/frieght yards <Change>)

Timmy: Why are we here?

Wanda: Crcoker's hiding somewhere around this place.

Voice: Psst.

(David and Timmy approach a boxcar.)

Voice: Are you...David?

David: Yes.

Voice: Come in.

(The team enters to find AJ hiding in the boxcar)

AJ: Timmy, David.

David: Where'd Wanda-

Timmy: Shhh!

AJ: You're too late. Crocker left a few seconds ago.

David: D'oh!

AJ: Vicky's still here, and to liberate Dimmsdale, we've got to defeat her.

David: Alright then.

[End Turn]

kingshadow

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember putting [Endturn] will end the hero's turn. Not the posters.

David: So where is this Vicky?

Timmy: Near my house. Dimmsdale Elementary has disappeared so we need to get her pagecard to restore it. Various Areas, chapters and Character's in the nicktoons book have been turned to pagecards.

AJ: If you want to restore this area and some of the character's you need to retrieve the Pagecards and place them into the slot on your lightblade and point the lightblade upwards.

David: OK. So we'll go and take her on now.

Timmy: OK. Just so you know. She has tootie hostage. Which is apparent for her being her sister.

(They go to Timmy Turner's house, But apparently the upstairs part is missing)

Timmy: Well I just hope Crocker doesn't find anything in my room page.

David: Alright. Where is she?
tommy_baby
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voice: Right here!

(Vicky walks in)

kingshadow

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David: So you the one who has the first pagecard?

Vicky: I'm not handing it over to you, twerps.

David: What? I'm just saying you have the first pagecard.

Timmy: (Whisper) Don't let her disceive you.

David: OK. I've got your word.

Vicky: I'm starting to get bored!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Fanfics All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: