RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

(Fanfiction)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gameboycjp10
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: (Fanfiction) Reply with quote

Author: Gameboycjp10

Title: Cody, a new half-ghost.

Disclamer: I don't own any DP or FOP characters, Butch Hartman does. I don't own any other characters mentioned here. I don't pwn the moives either. I do own Cody.

Genre: Action/Adventure/Romance

Pairings: Danny and Sam

Spoliers: Lots of spoliers mainly from TUE, BR, KS, and some shows from the first seasions. There also a spolier to a couple of the FOP.

Warning: FV and kissing between the pairs

Rating: PG/TV7/FV

[u]Chapter 1: New kid comes to town[/u]

Danny, Sam, and Tucker were just sitting at the Nasty Burger, eating without any interuptions. Until a new transfer student entered the establishement. His name was Cody, and like Danny he was a halfa too. Danny, Sam, and Tucker turned their attention to the mysterious new-comer.

"Who's that?" Danny asked his friends.

"I think that's Cody, one of Timmy's friends from Dimmsdale." Sam answered. Why was he here? This question haunt their minds. Danny then thought of something. He was going to do something that wasn't out of the oridinary.

"Hey, come over here and sit with us!" Dannny shouted at Cody. Cody turned his attention toward Danny and his friends. After a few seconds, he decided to sit with them. When he reached to their table, Sam scooted over so that he could sit down. Cody sat down beside Sam, and Danny started blushing at Sam. Sam blushed back at Danny. Tucker noticed that Cody was smiling.

"Why are you smiling?" Tucker asked Cody.

"Because, I think I found two friends who don't agure about their love-hate relationship." Cody answered. Sam and Danny looked blankly at Cody.

</a>

Last edited by gameboycjp10 on Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
tommy_baby
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice start. Très content

Recovering n00b. Seriously, what was I on in 2006-8?
gameboycjp10
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Authors Notes: Thank you. I'm so happy that you think that.

Back to the story...

Cody noticed the look. "I mean, nevermind." Tucker then looked at Cody.

"Well, Welcome to Amity Park, where there's only a few people that are used to ghost attacks." Tucker said to Cody. Danny and Sam gave a mean look to Tucker. Tucker tried to fix it. Cody really didn't care about a ghost infested town. As long as no teachers were on to his secret, everything was fine.

"Well, I guess since you have nowhere to stay, would you like to stay with me?" Danny asked Cody. Cody noded. "Ok, but I have to warn you, my parents are ghost hunters, so please don't make that a reason to leave." Danny said. Cody really didn't mind, because he had been hunted alot. While they headed to Danny's house, Danny and Tucker just talked about cars. Sam pulled Cody close to her, because she noticed that he really didn't like the subject that Danny and Tucker was talking about.

"So, how do you like Amity Park so far?" Sam asked.

"I think that it's ok." Cody answered.

</a>
tommy_baby
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm liking your fanfic, as well!

gameboycjp10
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, I hope you like this part.

Back to the story....

Sam smiled and they just talked about Amity Park. Finally they reached Danny's house, but as soon as Cody stepped inside, a gun was pointed at him.

"Who are you?" Maddie said while holding the ecto-fommer.

"His name is Cody, and he just moved her and has nowhere else to stay." Danny said to his mother. The ghost hunter put down the gun, and smiled.

"Well, hello there sweetie, I'm Maddie, but you can call me mom." Maddie told Cody. Cody just nod his head. Danny gave his mother a disapointing look, and left for his room. Tucker, Sam, and Cody followed him. When they entered his room, Danni was sitting on Danny's bed reading a book.

"Hey there, I just got here a few minutes ago. Don't worry, your mother knows that I'm here." Danni said, then she looked toward Cody. "Who are you?"Danni asked with a smile.

"I'm Cody, and I come from Dimmsdale. Timmy told me loads about you." Cody answered with a smile. Danni and Danny with the help of Sam and Tucker showed Cody around Fenton works. First they went into the kitchen, and they saw Jack working on a new invention. Cody and Danny just staried at him.

</a>

Last edited by gameboycjp10 on Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
tommy_baby
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still great, but you've got to make parts a bit longer. Clin d'oeil

gameboycjp10
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I will.

Back to the story....

Jack look at Cody and Danny.

"Hey, wanna hear about my new ghost invetion?" Jack asked Danny and Cody. They both shook their heads no. "Ok, but if you want to, I will tell you later." Jack said as they left the kitchen. As soon as they went pass a picture of somebody that Cody knew, he frowned. They were one of Cody's closes friends. Danny looked at Cody, and saw his frown. Danny was gonna ask, but he deicied not to. They countiuned with the tour, it finally came to a close when they entered the lab. Jazz came walking down to tell them it was time for dinner. They all walked to the dining room. Cody was sad still, but hide his frown with a smile. Danny and his friends along with his cousion wasn't folled with the smile act. After dinner, Sam and Tucker walked to the living room while Cody was sitting on the couch.

"Why are you sad?" Sam asked Cody. Cody pointed to the familiar picture. Sam picked it up, and looked at it. Then when she looked at Cody, he was Pleure a little. "Oh, this was one of your friends." Sam said to Cody. Cody nodded. Then they allh eard something, and Cody's ghost sense went off. Sam and Tucker knew about Cody's secret, and so did Danny and Danni. Jazz figured it out when Timmy said something about it. Cody searched upstairs, and Sam searched downstairs. Then Cody saw a shadow going to where Danny was, and then he saw another. Cody went ghost and followed the shadows. When they reached the lab where Danny was, he went ghost and blasted at one of them, while Cody blasted at the other. They both fell, and Cody reconqized one of them.

"You really are improving Danny." One of the ghosts said. This was indeed Dan, his future evil self that Danny promised that he wouldn't turn into. Cody blasted at the other figure.

"So have you, Cody." Said the person on the floor. It was Dark Cody.

"This is odd, you have a jerky evil older self, and I have one too." Said the herotic Danny. Cody nodded and blasted at his twin. There was a intense battle, and after the final blast, Danny was hurt a little, so was Cody, then. their evil selves left. Danny got up and was already back to human, Cody was also changed. Danny helped Cody stand on his feet.

"Are you ok?" Danny asked.

"I'll be fine, you?" Cody said.

"Same, know lets get back up." Danny said. Then they both walked to the living room. Sam, Tucker, and Danni were sitting on the couch. Cody and Danny explained all what happened. Sam went to Danny's aid, while Danni went to Cody's. Jazz came out of her room and asked what was going on. Cody then explained what all happened again. Then they all went to bed. The next morning, Danny got up and walked down the stairs to the kitchen. He was surpise to see Cody up this early, because he was snoring aful lot last night. Danny did to, and he really couldn't denied it. Sam, Tucker, Danni, and Jazz got up 30 minutes later. They all got ready to go to school, unaware that today was Saturday. When they got to the school, the door was locked.

"Weird why is it locked?" Danny asked. Cody noticed what today was and started laughing.

"Today's Saturday, I forgot that yesterday was Friday." Cody said while laughing. They headed back to Danny's house laughing.

End of Chapter 1

</a>

Last edited by gameboycjp10 on Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:00 am; edited 2 times in total
tommy_baby
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It must be peeving being half-ghost. You almost always have an evil twin or double or ect. Sourire

Brilliant part!

gameboycjp10
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply.

Back to the story.

Chapter 2: New allanices

They finally go back to Fenton Works, and entered the house. Jack and Maddie were up and seem confused that they came in. They were still laughing.

"Where did you go?" Maddie asked.

"We went to school." Cody said still laughing.

"Why? It's a Saturday." Maddie said.

"Because we weren't smart enough to relize that today was Saturday." Danny said. Then everybody stopped laughing. There was nothing to do on a Saturday execpt sleep or sit on the couch. Tucker started playing on his PDA, Danni started reading a book, which left Danny, Sam, and Cody to watch TV with Jazz. It was all dull and boring at the moment.

Meanwhile

Vlad was working on a new way to get Danny. He looked up on his accompliaces. Ember couldn't help because she was taking a break, Technus was trapped in the thermous, but finally he ended up with chosing Dan. He called Dan to set up a meeting with him.

"I'll come, but I'm brining someone special with me." Dan said, and after a few minutes, their convesation ended. Vlad laughed and laughed loud. Back at Danny's house, Jazz was in the kitchen talking to Maddie and Jack,while Sam, Tucker, Danni, Danny, and Cody were in the lab. Danny was practicing and Cody was watching. Sam then looked at Cody and smiled.

"Why don't you practice with him?" Sam asked Cody. Cody went ghost and practice with Danny. It wasn't until 1 hour later that they finsihed. Cody was just looking up all the ghost that Danny has fought with. While revewing the list, he stopped at Vlad. Meanwhile at Vlad's house, Dan showed up with Dark Cody at the enterance of the house. Vlad opened the door and welcomed them in. Dan then introduced Dark Cody to Vlad, and Vlad was shocked.

"So, is your present with Danny?" Vlad asked Dark Cody.

"Yeah, he's with Danny." he replied. Vlad then started laughing, along with Dan and Dark Cody. They set up a diabiolical plan, to get rid of Danny and Cody. Back at Danny's house, Cody was experitmenting with Jack's new invention, the Ghost Net. Cody tried it out, but nothing happened.

"This is nothing but an old butterfly net." Cody said.

</a>

Last edited by gameboycjp10 on Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
tommy_baby
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was brilliant.

How about...umm...Codi. Sorry its rubbish, couldn't think of anything else.

gameboycjp10
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it's a start. It might come late, but I'm going to edit the twin thing, just make it like his future evil self, like Danny. I'll name him Dark Cody. BEWARE!

Contiuned

At Danny's House

Dannny and his friends were watching TV. Cody was on the computer looking up all the ghost that Danny has encounter, and put his older self on the list. He finally ended up at Vlad's name, and looked into it. He read Vlad's stats, and while he was reading he thought "Vlad is a really crazed-up fruit loop." He laughed to himself. After Cody got off the computer, he saw Sam and Danny kissing.

"Timmy was right, yall do love each other." Cody said while he was smiling. Then they stopped kissing and looked at Cody, Danni, and Tucker. Danny gave Sam a friendship ring, and she was surpised. She wrapped her arms around him and started hugging him. Danny hugged Sam back, then they stopped hugging.

"What is everyone looking at?" Danny asked.

"Us probably Danny." Sam answered. Danny smiled and then went to the kitchen. Everybody headed to there to fix more breakfast, but then Cody heard a scream, so did Danny, Danni, and Sam. They went to the living room to see what happen. Vlad had interrupted the party. With him was Dan and Dark Cody. Immendiatly Cody, Danny, and Danni went ghost and blasted at them. While Dark Cody and Vlad fell, Dan remained standing. Danny then used his ghostly wail on his future self, and it hurt him badly. They all left as soon as Maddie and Jack woke up. Then Danny, Cody, and Danni transformed back, then sat on the couch. Sam turned on the TV and turned the volume up loud. Jack and Madie walked downstairs and heard the TV.

"Would you please turn it down?" Maddie screamd. Sam got the control and turned the volume down. There was nothing to do on this day since there was no school. Cody then thought of an idea, and turned to Danny, Danni, Sam, and Tucker.

"Wanna go to the movies later?" Cody asked his friends.

"Of course, there's nothing else to do here." Danny said to his friend. Cody shooked his head, then heard a knock on the door.

"Who's there?" Asked the young teenager.

"It's me, Valaire." The girl at the door answered. Cody got up and answered the door. Indeed it was Valaire, the ghost hunter who has it out on Danny's ghost self. Cody and Valaire sat on the couch, and they all talked. At 6 pm, they walked out the door and headed towards the theater. They watch a exicting moive about Ryan the lost cannon cop who doesn't play by the rules. This moive reminded Cody about one of Timmy's wishes, and deicdied not to remember it. It was to horrible, because the pure un-adulteraed PG-13 horror. After the moives, they all headed to Danny's. Valaire headed home, while Sam and Tucker went to the kitchen. Today was pretty exicting for the teens, even though they had two unschedualed apperances.

"Today was great, aside that our enemies were over here and try to pound us." Danny said to his friends and cousin. They all agreed and headed staright for bed.

</a>
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Fanfics All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: