NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

How do you think ALL THAT WILL END ON CAMERA?!?!?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wowrashmi
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: How do you think ALL THAT WILL END ON CAMERA?!?!? Reply with quote

IMO I think that ALL THAT 10 will re-air until DEATH...another season was made in production but can be cancelled much like what was planned to happen before the new cast.
SO ALL THAT 10 WILL KEEP AIRING EVERY SATURDAY NIGHT UNTIL LIKE JUNE 2007 WHEN ALL THAT IS OUTTA HERE.
No best of's.... people!

princesteve
Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why June, 2007? What is the significance of that date? Is that when All That contract with Nickelodeon expires, or is that when Nickelodeon might have new sketch show ready.

If they plan on airing those same 10 seaosn 10 episodes for the next year, good luck with that Nickelodeon. Kids have enough of a short attention spam as it is. I liked season 10, but seeing the same episodes over and over again since last year, is getting a little tired already.

jarjar23
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

princesteve wrote:
Is that when All That contract with Nickelodeon expires,

All That's contract with Nick will never expire, as well as shows that have the Nick logo or some breif mention of the MTV Networks on them.

As for All That airing until that long of a time...WTF? Why season 10 episodes ONLY and why for that long?! I'd say take the freakin series off the air THIS June, sicen it's obvious the show isn't going anywhere anymore (unless it is somehow getting the ratings Nick needs). It's a fat chance, but they REALLY should show the early episodes of All That. Will the ratings really be that much different if eps of the old cast aired instead of the new cast?

Rashmi - did Schnider tell you about All That airing all the way up to that date?
wowrashmi
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Nick exec had told me but there is a 1% chance that old episodes would air ever again...season 10 might be the last we see of ALL THAT on the network!

jarjar23
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's depressing. Triste
princesteve
Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wowrashmi wrote:
A Nick exec had told me but there is a 1% chance that old episodes would air ever again...season 10 might be the last we see of ALL THAT on the network!

You talked to Nick execs often? Could you try to find what is going with the Nick Rewind Collection?

Are they still plans to continue. I thought the Pete and Pete DVDs were a success. I know that the Clarissa DVD flopped.

I thought the Rewind Collection was a overall success, and they put it on hold because of personnel changes at Viacom and Nickelodeon.

And is it true in the U.S. there might be a Nick Rewind Channel in the near future?

wowrashmi
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jarjar23 wrote:
That's depressing. Triste

Very Pleure , but among time...Nickelodeon won't care and will just move on.
I do wonder whose choice it waz to cancel the show anyway, I mean production had been decided but I mean to cancel a show with 10 years in the making...especially after Christina said "...AND WE HOPE YOU KEEP WATCHING FOR TEN MORE SEASONS!!!"
Personally though...if the old ALL THAT were to re-air, it wouldn't be so great...people would just get bored among time and people will just begin to hate it.......atleast ending this way we can remember the old times and know that ALL THAT was once a legend and so waz season 10...right before the re-runs!
It did seem like ALL THAT was creating a new era from season 10 and I guess no one will actually be able to realise that ALL THAT is over because of it's hilarious and amazing sketch comedy which has entertained kids every Saturday Night in over 10 years! Triste

jarjar23
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It probubly wasn't too good of an idea to let Kristina to say that during the anniversary special. It's not like she says that, and we get 3 more seasons instead of 10 - she says that and the shows CANCELLED!
princesteve
Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jarjar23 wrote:
It probubly wasn't too good of an idea to let Kristina to say that during the anniversary special. It's not like she says that, and we get 3 more seasons instead of 10 - she says that and the shows CANCELLED!

If Christina saying that was a jinx. It is not the first type of jinx to happen. When Elliot Gould hosted the 1980-81 season premere of Saturday Night Live (the first season to have a completely new cast), Elliot closed the show by saying that the cast "would be here forever."

Everyone in that cast except for Joe Piscopo (and Eddie Murphy who would join the cast a couple of episodes later), was fired during or after that season.

wowrashmi
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen all the episodes of season 10 and 2 have yet to air there...Bow Wow and Brie Larson.
Hopefully among time another long running sketch comedy can be created but until then we will just have to live up to the ending of bad ratings for ALL THAT 10 and buh-bye ALL THAT!

jarjar23
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rashmi - Did you hear about how long they'd be showing Amanda for? I'm hoping not 'till June 2007. Embarassť
wowrashmi
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GEEZ, You're right ALL THAT 10 will probably be on for a long long long time! I think there were a number of sketches that weren't actually put into an episode but other than that...I think every episode of T.A.S is going on...except the pilot offcourse, we always get the pilot...it's pretty good for season 1!
Then again....The Nick Cannon Show had quite a number of episodes for like 2 seasons and that got canned pretty soon on t.v!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Nickelodeon All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: