Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

US GETS MORE NEW STUFF
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jarjar23
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, so what your saying is that you wanted to blurt out how you hate how US gets new stuff before you guys do. But you REFUSE to allow us to explain to you that the UK gets many new episodes and even SHOWS before the US (Just For Kicks, a recent example). Why create a discussion if you are just gonna tell us to shut up?
Rebekah 10
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya how lame is that? We were just saying that you get shows before us as well. Gosh.
This is Drew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nickelodeon UK, have been loving the new episodes of Drake and Josh this easter holidays. I think they are definetly ahead of the US. They had new eps in the mornings 9am and replayed at 4pm. And throughout the secound week they had all the old/new episodes back to back 10:30am until 4pm.
Will their be any more seasons of Drake and Josh, or is this current season (with the new eps) the last season? Also will their be another movie, as their is just one 'Drake and Josh go Hollywood'.
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me.. Cool
wowrashmi
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the final Drake and Josh season Triste but there will however be a spin-off show Très content starring Miranda Cosgrove (Megan Parker) called iCarly...it is a totally different character and consept, Miranda plays Carly a girl who creates a web show from her garage that gets her famous huh --a show inside a show!

There is a movie in the works called "Drake and Josh in New York" Bravo (set for a theater release) but it has been planned for way too long so there might be a chance of it not happening Embarassé ...

Last edited by wowrashmi on Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
This is Drew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wowrashmi wrote:
This is the final Drake and Josh season but there will be spin-off show starring Miranda Cosgrove (Megan Parker) called iCarly...it is a totally different character and consept, Miranda plays Carly a girl who creates a web show from her garage that gets her famous--a show inside a show!

There is a movie in the works called "Drake and Josh in New York" (set for a theater release) but it has been planned for way too long so there might be a chance of it not happening...

Cheers for the details!

Ahh! That's the name of Miranda's new show, here in the UK, the presenters did a 'Sneak Peak' of the US KCA's. It had backstage and interviews with some of the Nick stars. They interviewed Miranda, and she was on the set of a garage, they spoke to her and we got a sneak peak of the set and her acting.

Shame that their will be no more Drake and Josh, will they be working on other similair/different projects for Nick?
wowrashmi
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well speaking as a person who knows them both personally I would think not...Crazy Steve will be in iCarly though!

Also, I'm from the U.K aswell but I never saw that sneak peek stuff! When did it air? I know Dan Schneider that's probably why I know a lot of that stuff!
This is Drew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wowrashmi wrote:
Well speaking as a person who knows them both personally I would think not...Crazy Steve will be in iCarly though!

Also, I'm from the U.K aswell but I never saw that sneak peek stuff! When did it air? I know Dan Schneider that's probably why I know a lot of that stuff!

Oh yeh! They interviewed 'Crazy Steve' aswell! It aired yesterday at 9:15am and a secound sneak peak today at 9:15am. Will iCarly be like Disneys Cory in the House, (spin off series of That's So Raven) or will it just be one show?
This is Drew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

..And also I missed the actual KCA show, but saw the sneak peaks! How annoying, will the US KCA's be on again? (apart from the UK version later this year).
wowrashmi
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was on today at 4! Sorry you missed it, I was watching today because I missed it yestarday! Not that amazing trust me! Oh and welcome to Nickdisk RELOADED!
wowrashmi
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is Drew wrote:
wowrashmi wrote:

Oh yeh! They interviewed 'Crazy Steve' aswell! It aired yesterday at 9:15am and a secound sneak peak today at 9:15am. Will iCarly be like Disneys Cory in the House, (spin off series of That's So Raven) or will it just be one show?

A brand new show!
This is Drew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wowrashmi wrote:
It was on today at 4! Sorry you missed it, I was watching today because I missed it yestarday! Not that amazing trust me! Oh and welcome to Nickdisk RELOADED!

I know, missed it twice, are well, I'll try and catch the UK KCA's later this year and thanks Très content
bearbear
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iCarly's not a spin off at all - it's a new show with the same actress and no connection to D&J.

Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearbear wrote:
iCarly's not a spin off at all - it's a new show with the same actress and no connection to D&J.

But it's a spin-off in the sense that Drake and Josh was a spin-off from The Amanda Show. It's made by the same production company and the only reason the idea was conceived was down to success of Drake and Josh, and more specifically the actress Miranda Cosgrove (who I think is brilliant and it's about time she got her own show, regardless of who makes it).
wowrashmi
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm maybe the last spin-off from the GREATEST KIDS SHOW EVER!!!! (IMO)

nickmadman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why are you changing the flippin' subject.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Nickelodeon All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: