NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

'ned' has a classic to current nick comparison

View previous topic :: View next topic  
avaitor

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: 'ned' has a classic to current nick comparison Reply with quote

Since nick is haivng the Nick Rewind Block,i thougt i would be fair by continuing to wacth Ned's Declassifed School Surrival Guide.[I'm still protesting nick,but wacthing this 1 show.]Doing so,after just wacthing the Substitute Teachers episode,when i saw what in my opinion was a clever parody of the classic state of Nickelodeon to the channel's current style of it's entertainment thorugh a comedic apparence of "Weinerville" mastermind Marc Weiner.I missed the first few minutes,so i don't know what they did there.But,when i came,Ned said that "Mr.Weiner" used to be kids favorite teacher,hence,that children used to love the orignal shows,like "You Can't Do That On Television","Pinwheel",and"Mr.Wizard's World".A little later in the episode,"Mr.Weiner" stated that middle schoolers just started to dislike him,he was putting a prank on how a dozen kids from then stopped liking the way these shows did ther humor,as a new age group started to grow in,most noticible in the age change in All That.When "Mr.Weiner" did the rock star gig,[using '80's "hair" metal,most remembered for "Motley Crue","Poison",and "Whitesnake",which i do enjoy even today]how everyone walked out,dazed by the smoke,and unsatisifed by the performance stated that,altohugh not dealing with Nick,but interesitng to me,as a die hard rocker,that most kids today would rather listen to rap then rock or metal,and when they do listen to rock or metal,it's this ultra heavy stuff like Slipknot that although is rather cool,it gets tried at the end of the day,and elimantates much better and less heavy bands like System of a Down,plus that the'80's was full of commericalism,but the '90's lost tihs.Anyway,later,"Mr.Weiner" goes up to Ned,Cookie,Moze,and the leader of The Huge Crew[anyone who hasn't seen the ep yet,i might of ruined a little bit of the plot for you there.] and tells them of his lack of success,also invovling a walrus[this might also be a part of commericalism,but i'm not sure.],then doing a stupid butt crack[idoits if you laugh at that.],making the middle schoolers laugh,then stating that they find rude,crude,and gross funny,but not knowing why,thus pointing that kids today like stupid fart jokes.He went to his class acting rude,and the class gave him an appaluse.Now all children's shows of today involve stupid fart jokes like so,becuase this is all that children 6-11 apartentely think.
princesteve
Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget about the episode "School Car Wash" it had a classic Nickelodeon reference. In that episode anytime Ned would say water, wet, or wash, he would have a bucket of water thown on him.

That is a reference to You Can't Do That On Television. On that show anytime someone would say water, wash, or wet that person would water thown on him or her. (in later seasons, only saying the words water would trigger the water)

jarjar23
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope this show can last 4 seasons! And at the same time, I'm hoping during season 3, we won't see a downgrade in episode quality. It would be amazing if this show hit 65 (half hour) good quality episodes (Which makes me wonder what the series finale would be like).
princesteve
Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The series finale would obviously be about graduation.

jarjar23
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless they do Ned's Declassified: The High School Years Très content
wowrashmi
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's amazing how many episodes Ned's got picked up for last year..considering that it was the 10th season of ALL THAT and they only got 13 episodes!

jarjar23
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ned got another 20-some episodes rearing to go for season 3, lol - which brings the show to around 50-some episodes!

I'm suprised Nick isn't ordering more Zoey. 26 eps total for both seasons. Same with Unfabulous. D&J is understandable not having many eps ordered, due to Drake's car accident.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Nickelodeon All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: