RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

Congrats to the Undertaker!!! :)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ottoman
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Congrats to the Undertaker!!! :) Reply with quote

The winner of the 2007 Royal Rumble, and it was LONG overdue. This man is the best, in my opinion ever, in professional wrestling. He now goes for his 15th straight win at Wrestlemania, a streak unparalled. Bravo

Thanks to all that supported my site for 7 years, I hope to see you at my site, rocketpowerheat.tripod.com! Sourire Très content
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KT Kore

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm afraid that he'll lose to Batista. I'm sorry, but I just don't want to see that, especially when the Taker has such a great WM streak. I wouldn't mind seeing Undertaker hold the strap for one last time, starting a program with somebody and then dropping the belt to someone deserving (maybe Mr. Kennedy?). I just hope Undertaker doesn't have to job to Batista at 'Mania. Should be a good match, though. Not because of Batista, but because of Taker. He'll have to carry the match and make Batista look good.

The Royal Rumble was an OK pay-per-view. Could have been much better. I really only enjoyed the Cena vs. Umaga Last Man Standing match, which was way better than I thought it would be. Umaga was built up to look very strong even though he lost the match, and I liked that. But now Cena is starting to look stronger than Superman. It's getting a little ridiculous. And of course I loved the Royal Rumble match. I had goosebumps when it came down to Undertaker and Shawn Michaels. Shawn is my favorite so I was gunning for him, but I love Taker as well. It was a win-win situation for me. Plus seeing how HBK has a title shot against Cena at WrestleMania, I couldn't be happier.

The WWE and RAW especially have gotten a lot more watchable in the past couple weeks. I hope the Road to WrestleMania will keep being as good. Most people don't like SmackDown for some reason, but I think it's the best show the WWE has. A near perfect mix of wrestling and "entertainment" whereas RAW is mostly "entertainment" and hardly any wrestling (except for this past Monday, which was one of the best RAWs I've seen in a long time).

Should be fun.

Hihey9989
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Off subject: KT Kore! Haven't seen u in awhile, where u been?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ottoman
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Putting money against Undertaker at Wrestlemania has not been exactly the safest of bets. It's your call, but I think the Deadman will reign.

Thanks to all that supported my site for 7 years, I hope to see you at my site, rocketpowerheat.tripod.com! Sourire Très content
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bradclarke
Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if the show wasn't scripted i would give him a congrats. PS I still watch wwe every monday, because its entertaining.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well he did it baby. I pretty much marked out like crazy. Good decision by the WWE. Ruining his perfect WrestleMania streak, especially for someone like Batista, would have been very lame.

wowrashmi
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AUUUUGH MAN, I personally think Undertaker's ruining his career....he's becoming pretty overrated now...great PPV though
KT Kore

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really? How so? I think he's able to perform as well as he ever has at this stage of his career. It's like he hasn't really lost a step if you ask me. He's really good for a big man, and watching him soar over the top rope like he did at WrestleMania is always something nice to see. You just wouldn't think someone of his size and build would be doing moves like that.

This will likely be his last championship reign so I was very happy to see him win it. And like I said before, his streak at WrestleMania is something that should never be broken. And since he's likely to be retiring in the next couple years or so, it looks like his record is safe.

Plus, Batista just stinks. Undertaker winning was the only choice. Très content

But I do have to give Batista credit for that match. 'Taker didn't have to carry him as much as I thought he would. He really brought his A-game. It's not worth much, but he definitely performed at a different level at WrestleMania.

ottoman
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

15-0

That's all I have to say! The NEW World Heavyweight Champion! The Phenom lives forever! As Paul Bearer would say: OH YES!!!! 15-0! Never bet against the Undertaker at Wrestlemania! Sourire

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Misc All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: