NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

Video Games are good for your eye.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tamer321

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

idoodley0181 wrote:
Why would you need a licence to get a job or do you mean a driving licence so that you can drive to places?

yes, a driving license. The town I live in, well it's a quarter of a mile to just walk out of the street. Then it's all road. It's a residential town. Fairly small. The stores are located at plazas only. And the nearest plaza is a 5 minute drive away. Which is obviously not a good walking distance. You can go nowhere here without driving.
idoodley0181
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reminds me of when I stayed with family in Long Beach, which we had to drive to get to most places. That's one thing I love about the town I live in. The town centre is about 5-10 minutes drive or bus ride away depending on the traffic bottle neck/congestion. I could walk into town in about 25-35 minutes depending on the speed I walk. Most of the time I hop on a bus, whenever it turns up (not that they're that bad, but the frequency, every 20 mins if on time) or occasionally I get my dad to give me a lift. I'm doing a work placement at the moment which is about 15 minutes walk from my house in the near by industrial estate.

When I stayed with family in Manhatten it was different, which we were able to walk or go by subway.

The board waffler!!
Don't take me too seriously Clin d'oeil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: