NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

Hello
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
idoodley0181
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A belated hello. I don't think I remember you because I was one of the later joining members right before the upgrade to v2. Anyway Star does still post, but not very often. Actually I don't remember the last time she was here let alone the last time she posted.

The board waffler!!
Don't take me too seriously Clin d'oeil
superyo
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back Sourire

Tamer321 wrote:
(...) So what's up Superyo? Did you get better in english Rire

I don't know but I'm trying my best Tire la langue

bradclarke wrote:
welcome back, who ever is the main webmaster of this site, really needs to fix your search rankings, when ever you type nickdisk, it still brings up the old forum first, nickdisk reloaded might be 2,3, or even 4 spots down from the 1st listing, this is probally why some old emmbers are having trouble finding the new site.

I'm what we can call the "main webmaster", unfortunatelly, this costs money, and I don't have anymore to spent for my sites / boards... Triste

Mike2000 wrote:
It's a long story. Let's just say that the Nickdisk forum is under new management. Superyo is now the owner and manager of this new incarnation of the forum, and he does post regularly here.

The owner, yes, 'cause it's hosted on my site (superyo.nuxit.net) however, most management is done by "Marching to Mars" Tire la langue (banning, access...)

Tamer321 wrote:
(...) does Star still post? I remember her too. LMSO hehe.

She still comes but not as often as she would like Hum...

Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

superyo wrote:
Tamer321 wrote:
(...) So what's up Superyo? Did you get better in english Rire

I don't know but I'm trying my best Tire la langue

It's fine Bravo.

The board waffler!!
Tamer321

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahahhaa nah superyo is good at english, he didn't use to be though but it was still pretty good, atleast he was trying. It would take me 10 times the time to learn French as good.

I did take French lessons in high school, superyo, for 3 years Très content remember I told you I wanted to learn it? Well, I tried, and I was good enough to make some sentences. eh... then I gave up hope sorta. It really isn't the same experience to learn a language in another country than to be in the country that speaks that language. I would have learned much better if I lived in France.

Well, I tried.
I'm graduating from high school this year. Damn, when I joined Nickdisk I was only in 7th grade I think. I was only 12 years old... hehe. Rire
jarjar23
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do remember seeing your name. I remember thinking for a split second you were Tom when I read your messages, lol. Good thing your new username is unique and nowhere near anybody elses. Tire la langue Welcome back! Sourire
Tom
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone wants to be MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Tamer321

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeep, this was actually my original name on ezboard too. I just made Tomkid to have a more "kiddy" feel to talk in the Nickelodeon board. But now I don't feel kiddy anymore, although I still watch cartoons. Can't get over cartoons and video games. I think i'm going to age with them Cool

do people make fun of you guys if you watch cartoons? They do to me. But I don't care. I think it has nothing to do with being a kid, it's just to feel light-hearted and get a few laughs especially if your life's not going well, which has apparently happened to me a lot.
Rebekah 10
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tamer321 wrote:
yeep, this was actually my original name on ezboard too. I just made Tomkid to have a more "kiddy" feel to talk in the Nickelodeon board. But now I don't feel kiddy anymore, although I still watch cartoons. Can't get over cartoons and video games. I think i'm going to age with them Cool

do people make fun of you guys if you watch cartoons? They do to me. But I don't care. I think it has nothing to do with being a kid, it's just to feel light-hearted and get a few laughs especially if your life's not going well, which has apparently happened to me a lot.

Actually no most of my friends don't care that I watch cartoons. When I first would meet them I would tell them that and either they agree with me or don't mind.
Tamer321

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's not really something to be ashamed about, atleast for me. It's not that important to tell them the first time you meet them neither. It's just something you do, a hobby.
superyo
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

idoodley0181 wrote:
It's fine Bravo.

Thanks Kiss

Tamer321 wrote:
hahahhaa nah superyo is good at english, he didn't use to be though but it was still pretty good, atleast he was trying. It would take me 10 times the time to learn French as good. (...)

It's not that hard... thanks to all of you, I'm improving my language everyday Tire la langue Ok ok, it's far from being perfect I know Tire la langue

Tamer321 wrote:
(...) I did take French lessons in high school, superyo, for 3 years Très content remember I told you I wanted to learn it? Well, I tried, and I was good enough to make some sentences. eh... then I gave up hope sorta. It really isn't the same experience to learn a language in another country than to be in the country that speaks that language. I would have learned much better if I lived in France. (...)

I remember you said you wanted to learn French but I didn't know you did it Tire la langue Too bad you gave up Triste You can practice even if you're not in a foreing country Clin d'oeil

Tamer321 wrote:
(...) do people make fun of you guys if you watch cartoons? (...)

No one know I watch cartoons... problem solved Tire la langue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

superyo wrote:

No one know I watch cartoons... problem solved Tire la langue

lol what about your family?

Well I really gave up because I thought I was basically wasting my time. I didn't plan to go to France nor do I have the money to just go there for business, let alone traveling. And I wouldn't accomplish anything by learning the language. It was beginning to take time out of my actual life. I already have a small social life and I don't want to destroy what's left.
idoodley0181
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone my parents knew wanted to be my private French teacher to help me with my school French. I had so many other things, so didn't take up the offer. When I was little one of my neighbours offered to give me piano lessons, because I was apparently musically talented. I wasn't interested in learning. I could play single handed by ear, but not by note.

The board waffler!!
superyo
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tamer321 wrote:
lol what about your family? (...)

especially my family Clin d'oeil

Learning a foregn language is cool, imo Tire la langue It doesn't take so long... in fact, I guess it's just like learning music. Some people have "it"... Sourire

Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still learning French, and though I can read and understand it pretty well, I'm hopeless at trying to come up with the most basic phrases!

Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've forgotten most of what I learnt at school, but then it was over 10 years ago since I last learnt. I started learning nearly 15 years ago. I heard on the news the other day that they're talking about making it conpulsary for children as young as 7 to learn a foreign language.

The board waffler!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: