NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

Ellen's Acre's Pre School Series

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Your Websites
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Magic maker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: Ellen's Acre's Pre School Series Reply with quote

Hey everybody,

The vividly colorful and imaginative animated series "Ellen's Acres" has been canceled by Cartoon Network after only two weeks. Did anyone get a chance to catch it? The little girl Ellen uses her imagination to keep her amused at her parents hotel. It was a very cute idea for little kids and I felt it inspired little kids to find fun in being creative.

You can watch Ellen's Acres here:
http://www.ellensacres.com/watch.php :up Très content
Rebekah 10
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I have heard about it.
jumpstar502

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:45 pm    Post subject: I've heard about it too. Reply with quote

I was wondering what happened to it. My nephew was really getting into all the adventures Ellen imagined for herself in each episode. I recently had to explain to him why Ellen's Acres had been pulled. I think it's a mistake. The program mixes fun and education effortlessly. What I liked most was that it showed a girl's imagination can be exciting and adventurous without seeing a lot of violence. I truly thought the show was terrific in creating an environment that engaged boys and girls.

I searched around for more information about the show and found that people can watch episodes on Cartoon Network's site or the show's official site. I'll tell more of my friends to go to the site and watch an episode.

Thanks for posting this. Sourire
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Your Websites All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: