RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

Satire involving Suzanne Somers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpiderBraids
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: Satire involving Suzanne Somers Reply with quote

Three's Company star Suzanne Somers was affected by Malibu wildfires, as her mansion was burnt down. Long running satire site Dateline Hollywood quickly got to work tying in her situation with her most famous sitcom...

Quote:
MANSION FIRE FORCES SUZANNE SOMERS TO MOVE IN WITH 2 ROOMMATES

Hollywood – Actress Suzanne Somers, whose Malibu oceanfront mansion was destroyed in a brush fire, has been forced to temporarily move in with two roommates, including a man who pretends to be gay. “It’s all because of the landlord who’s very uptight about the living arrangements,” said Somers.

The fire, whipped by Santa Ana winds, destroyed five homes and damaged six others. Somers, who was left homeless by the fire, decided to move in with a friend in nearby Santa Monica.

“We needed a third roommate to help pay the rent,” said Somers. “That’s when we met this guy who came over the other night. Unfortunately, he has to pretend to be a homosexual because our landlord would never allow two women to live with one guy.”

According to Somers, the male roommate is a culinary student who was previously living at a local YMCA in Santa Monica.

“This is so tough for him because he’s such a ladies’ man, and now he has to pretend to be gay,” said Somers. “When the landlord comes around, my roommate really lays it on thick. He acts like quite a ‘fairy,’ which is the word my landlord uses.”

Somers said the only drawback to her new living situation is that there have been a lot of misunderstandings.

“I overheard my male roommate talking with his best friend about going to the hospital to get a vasectomy,” said Somers. “I tried to talk him out of it. Our landlord actually thought he was getting a sex-change operation. It just turned out to be a misunderstanding. He was just going to the hospital to get a tattoo removed and some friend of his was the one who got the vasectomy. What a hilarious mix-up that turned out to be!”

For the most part, Somers said it’s been easy adjusting to her new living conditions.

“My friends said that when it comes to living with people, two’s company, but three’s a crowd,” said Somers. “I don’t feel that way. I’m content with two roommates. They’re good company.”

The sad part is... I actually remember the tattoo/vasectomy episode. (I don't remember the sex-change part, though...)

BeverlyHillsChick
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rire That's funny. Rire

I feel really bad for all the people who lost their homes in that fire, though, Suzannne included. Triste

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Misc All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: