NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

Can you believe Urban Meyer, the Florida coach?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ottoman
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: Can you believe Urban Meyer, the Florida coach? Reply with quote

Last night, he was whining and crying about how Florida deserves the title shot over Michigan. The guy is a freakin' crybaby, and babies don't deserve to get a title shot. Pleure See that, Urban, that's you! Let's hope and pray that Michigan gets the title shot, and not Florida. Très content

Thanks to all that supported my site for 7 years, I hope to see you at my site, rocketpowerheat.tripod.com! Sourire Très content
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Marching to Mars
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Florida does not deserve it, why should they jump Michigan in the polls? Michigan blew out 2 loss Notre Dame, handed #7 Wisconsin their only loss and lost to the #1 team on their field by 3. What has Florida done in the last 2 weeka to pass Michigan?? Nothing, the only way they pass UM is if the BCS doesn't want a rematch and/or having 2 big-10 teams play for the final.

Marching to Mars
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Florida blew by Michigan to #2 in one of the 3 rankinks used to derive the BCS...not looking great for Michigan.

Fan of Sponge
Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's going to be Michigan and Ohio State. Florida should have played a 1-A instead of a 1-AA team. That's where it will hurt for Florida plus the fact Florida didn't win the forties nor won by over two touchdowns against Arkansas. Florida needs some class and BCS needs to be fixed or get sanctioned by the NCAA.

Marching to Mars
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The word that is leaking out is that Florida will go to the final and Michigan will be at #3 still going to the Rose to face USC. OSU is goign to kill Florida.

Marching to Mars
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a boring bunch of BCS games...Boise St plays nobody and makes it and somehow Florida beating a 3 loss team was justification to close a considerable point gap in the BCS. OSU is going to light them up. We need a f'n playoff!

ottoman
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a screwjob Michigan was handed. Triste

Thanks to all that supported my site for 7 years, I hope to see you at my site, rocketpowerheat.tripod.com! Sourire Très content
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
NYRANGERS

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being a Notre Dame fan in football I hate Michigan so they got what they deserved. They just got spanked by USC and I have believed that Boise State should have been in the National Championship game even before their awesome win against Oklahoma. I also hate Ohio State because I am a Sport Management major in college and the chair of the department is a graduate of Ohio State and she does nothing but talk about how great THE Ohio State University is. So lets go Irish on Wednesday and Lets Go Gators on Monday so Boise State can get their AP National Championship.
ottoman
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way to #$@% rub it in. You don't have to tell me about that damned game. Man, I'm still pissed. The next time someone says that to my face about that, I'll break their neck!

Marching to Mars
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No way the AP is going to put Boise St #1 even if OSU loses. I have to admit though, that Boise State/OU game was one of the best college games I've ever seen.

ottoman
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't get why people need to rub it in today. It's over. I get it. We got our a$$es kicked, and that for me is enough.

NYRANGERS

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah well Urban Meyer just stuck it to THE Ohio State University. Shut them down period. Stat line for Troy Smith, 4 for 14 35 yards and 1 INT, oh yeah and 10 rushes for negative 29 yards. Great game for the Heisman winner.

Give the AP to Boise State!
Marching to Mars
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYRANGERS wrote:
Give the AP to Boise State!

Not gonna happen.

ottoman
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:43 pm    Post subject: No chance! Reply with quote

It's not happening, and it didn't.

NYRANGERS

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well atleast Florida won the National Championship. Still gotta love Boise State. Now as long as Rutgers doesn't win a national championship I will be happy. Going to Seton Hall they are our biggest rivals in college basketball ahead of St Johns so as long as Rutgers fails I will be happy.

Great BCS bowls. I figured Notre Dame would lose but I had to try and hope, atleast Seton Hall beat Rutgers in b-ball that night. I am looking forward to the NFL Draft, which I will be attending, hoping the Giants get some solid players.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Misc All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: