RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

[TWT] Should it continue?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpiderBraids
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:11 am    Post subject: [TWT] Should it continue? Reply with quote

I gave a reason why TWT should continue in this Sept 2003 thread.

====

SpiderBraids: I keep hearing from KC that The Wild Thornberrys has been put out of production, which might be a bit distressing to fans of the show (and good news to those who aren't). However, there is an excuse to put it back in production someday:

In the film, we have Debbie being threatened to be turned into a baboon, and while it was mentioned occasionally in the 5 eps that took place after the film, this threat never took effect... OTOH, the film also sees Eliza lose her powers when she has to tell about them to save her big sis (leading to the above)... something that was foreshadowed in a TV ep that had premiered a whopping 2 1/2 years previous.

The thing I mentioned in the box up there would go to waste if more eps weren't made (and it also seems to have brought the sisters closer). OTOH, we'd have to put up their ugly looks. So, I'm posting a poll: Should there be more eps of this show?

RR_Raptor65: If new Episodes were made, the script and storyboards would be done by now. Currently, I'd be amazed if I ran across someone who hated the Thornberrys, their not on enough to be a bother.

nickelodeon: Just because its out of production doesent mean that it wont continue.Im sure they'll make more new epsiodes soon and if it doesen't i guess it will be ok with me because it has a very good number of episodes including the 2 movies.

Rebecca_10: Please countinue thornberrys.I don't think thay they are out of production.They probebly took a break.The 2 movies must of wore the creators out.

nickelodeon: All the KC shows are out of production including the thornberrys so this doesent mean that they wont continue.Ithink that KC is waiting for nick to air "Eliza Unplugged" to make new episodes.

Rebecca_10: I hopebut that happened to rugrats in 94 but they came back.

SpiderBraids: OK, unanimously, you think TWT should go on.
In light of the changes that the film (and the subsequent eps aired) makes, it would certainly be a much changed show. This raises the question: How much do you think the show would change if it went on (e.g., would it be better or worse, and stuff)?

Rebecca_10: I don't know but it still would be a great show.

SpiderBraids: Nice replies. BTW RR_Raptor65, how come your site hasn't been updated in quite a while??? And when are updates going to resume again?

Rebecca_10: I think they will continue sometime in the future probebly after they finally shoe eliza unplugged

tommy_baby
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the series HAD continued, I'd have liked to see more places visited by the Thornberrys.

However, on a sad fact, It's unlikely. It's up for us to read write and review fanfics, of ALL shows in danger of no more episodes. Then Nick will realise that they are wanted back, and do that.

Or not.
Catdogfan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I so want it to continue! But its very unlikely, sadly. Stupid Nickelodeon Fou
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Nickelodeon All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: