NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

[RP] Giant monkeys do exist!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ottoman
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: [RP] Giant monkeys do exist! Reply with quote

Would-be 'gorilla' abductor surrenders

04:06 PM PDT on Friday, October 20, 2006

KING 5 Staff Reports

Related Content

Suspect said it was a joke

Would-be abductor turned loose by police

SPANAWAY, Wash. - A 19-year-old man in a gorilla suit who is accused of trying to abduct a 5-year-old boy in Spanaway turned himself in to police Friday morning. Police had earlier caught him but let him go.

The attempted abduction happened Aug. 2 inside the B & I Marketplace. Store surveillance video shows the man clearly coming up behind the boy and running off with him with his parents in hot pursuit.

"I didn't realize what happened until I heard my son screaming in terror. That's the moment I knew it was him," said the boy's father, Anthony Santiago.

The boy's abductor didn't make it very far with the boy, and he was held until police could arrive. Police questioned the suspect after the incident, but after he told them it was a joke, they let him go.

They failed to get proper identification from him, and the suspect had given them a false name.

KING

Crimestoppers released this picture of the suspect.

The family apparently also believed it was a joke and accepted an apology from the suspect, said Dave Guttu of the Lakewood Police Department.

But the next day the boy's mother, April Santiago, changed her mind and called police back, saying she wanted the suspect arrested. Police started searching for the suspect after the family threatened legal action.

Police said the suspect still maintains the attempted abduction was a joke and he meant no harm.

"He saw his picture on Crimestoppers and said they were coming in. He's given a statement, he still indicated it was still a joke, he meant no harm," Guttu said.

The suspect has been charged with unlawful imprisonment. Rire

Thanks to all that supported my site for 7 years, I hope to see you at my site, rocketpowerheat.tripod.com! Sourire Très content
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jadeflower82
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully a certain Twister Rodriguez would never be the boy that was abducted...that would have some crazy results Clin d'oeil

Or Ron Stoppable for that matter. Neither is hot for the gaint monkey concept, which was so well portayed in both shows at one point or another.
~Mara Sophie

"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."
---Martin Luther King, Jr.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: