NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

Paris Hilton hit with DUI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marching to Mars
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:13 am    Post subject: Paris Hilton hit with DUI Reply with quote

Pfff

Socialite Paris Hilton was arrested in the early hours of yesterday morning on suspicion of drunk driving. The aspiring pop star, 25, was pulled over by police in Hollywood around 12:30am, officer I. Isabella confirms. Isabella claims Hilton was stopped because she was "driving erratically" in her Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren. A police statement reads, "The officers observed that Hilton exhibited the symptoms of intoxication. A field sobriety test was conducted at the scene, and the officers determined she was driving under the influence." Hilton was on her way home from a charity event when the arrest took place. Her spokesman Elliott Mintz admits the reality TV star was arrested, but insists she only drank one margarita cocktail. Mintz says, "She's absolutely fine. She didn't appear in the least bit to be intoxicated." Mintz claims Hilton was tired after spending the day filming her new music video, adding, "The arrest was probably the result of an empty stomach and working all day and being fatigued." Hilton was picked up from a police station by Mintz, her sister Nicky Hilton and Nicky's boyfriend, actor Kevin Connolly, after being booked on suspicion of misdemeanor driving under the influence (DUI).

avaitor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard that she had to be released an hour and a half early due to paparazzi.
Marching to Mars
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best is she pulled out the crowd pleasing line with drunk drivers of "I only had one." Yeah right.

knoodelhed
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heard that she blew .08. Is is DWI if you get over ( ? .09+ ), or can the charges stick at .08? (Kind of confused about this, but don't imagine myself needing to know *knock on wood* )
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Marching to Mars
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that sort of depends. The legal limit in most states is .08, though you don't necessarily have to be over the limit to fail sobriety tests.

superyo
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

er... again ? Rire

On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess that means that some people can have some serious losses of balance, reflexes and coordination with less alcohol than that permitted by law.

You know? This kinda confirms (one more time) something I've always thought about this chick; she might be rich and good-looking but she definitely acts like there wasn't anything working upstairs, if you know what I mean. Honestly, she's done everything she can to make headlines, and alas, she's succeeded on that. I mean, who ever heard of Paris Hilton before, said, 2004?? Feu
pink fairy princess
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pleure theyre just pickin on her cos shes a girl and shes pretty!!! *copugh cough* bullmalarkey* cough* UGH I have a question who bloody cares who this degenerate numbskull is?? and this thing where shes gunna be celebate for a year?? yeah RIGHT!! if shes celibate for a year I'm having my way with at LEAST 300 of my fave Japanese actors/musicians in one day~!!!! ugh all she is is a joke and if u read the Conrad Hilton Autobiography ud see why hed be upset with her using his cash to fund all this crap hed be royally miffed!!!!

When you can liveforever what do you laugh at?
DesperateEmo
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I'm guessing I'm the only one who bought the album?
bearbear
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rire Classic.
I didn't buy it, but I did like "Stars are Blind"! The video makes me nautious at how quickly the camera moves though.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: