NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

Scarlett Johansson "sexiest woman alive" - WTF?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marching to Mars
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:23 am    Post subject: Scarlett Johansson "sexiest woman alive" - WTF? Reply with quote

What the hell? I wouldn't even place her in the top 100 of celebraty women. You could see plenty better at any college campus. Anybody find her all that great??? Who the hell is picking these people for the magazines???

NEW YORK - Scarlett Johansson's hourglass figure and plum movie roles have brought her many fans. Among them, clearly, the editors at Esquire. The magazine has just crowned her "Sexiest Woman Alive."

The 21-year-old actress poses in come-hither garb on the cover and inside pages of the magazine's November issue, on newsstands Oct. 18.

On the cover, she wears a bra and a white Calvin Klein mini-dress; In a series of photos inside (showing her as an "enigmatic trailer-park temptress," the magazine says), she wears cleavage-baring black lingerie paired with an open white robe, among other get-ups.

Johansson, whose screen credits include "The Black Dahlia," "Lost in Translation" and "Match Point," says she would rather be admired for attributes other than sex appeal.

"What about my brain? What about my heart? What about my kidneys and my gallbladder?" she asks, addressing all the hoopla about her curves in an interview in the magazine.

She is no stranger to the paparazzi's cameras, and once flashed a sign proclaiming, "the person taking this picture is harrassing me."

"Apparently I spelled `harass' wrong," she recalls. "It was horrible. I couldn't remember whether it was one `r' or two, and I asked like four people, and they said two."

RR_Raptor65
Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He kidneys and gallbladder? She wants to be recognized for her internal organs? I mean, unless she's got 3 kidneys, thats kind of odd...

Click here to see a list of all my currently released Dinosaur models
DesperateEmo
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeh, I suppose she'd be hotter if she did a naked photo shoot covered in body paint... Pfff
avaitor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah,who was stupid enough to vote her number?She should be #-18.
Marching to Mars
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DesperateEmo wrote:
Yeh, I suppose she'd be hotter if she did a naked photo shoot covered in body paint... Pfff

Um, no. Pfff

jadeflower82
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think I've even seen any of the movies she's been in. Not that I ever really wanted to, I go for movies for the content, not the actors...

Not attracted to women in the least bit (being female myself), but I don't find her all that out of the ordinary. She looks like just another Cameron Diaz, whom I'm not a fan of at all. Personally, I'm starting to think most of the blond actresses are starting to look the same these days Confused nothing amazing with that Triste

I wish Hollywood would move away from praising certain actresses just because they're blond. Blond doesn't always mean talented--or beautiful for that matter.
~Mara

"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."
---Martin Luther King, Jr.
Tom
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think she's really sexy. And WTF was that statement about college campus' supposed to mean? Utterly ridiculous.

idoodley0181
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think beauty and sexiness are all a matter of personal opinion such as where some people think certain people are sexy/beautiful others either think they're nothing special or ugly. Some people who are classed as most sexy I don't think are whilst there's a few I find are sexy/good looking that are not classed as sexy. Also beauty is not always just in looks.

The board waffler!!
Don't take me too seriously Clin d'oeil
anil16
Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wasnt she also in spongebob movie? king neptunes daughter?

i dont care for her.she ok i guess but not sexy or hot ew.i think she looks weird.

Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom wrote:
I think she's really sexy. And WTF was that statement about college campus' supposed to mean? Utterly ridiculous.

Why is it "utterly ridiculous"? What do you think it was supposed to mean? Like I said, go to any big college campus and you'll see tons of good looking women, many of which look better than a lot of celebraties, including her.

knoodelhed
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh, I'd giver her a six. Debby (my gf) is prettier, smarter, and stronger. Très content
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tom
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I meant was that I define her as "sexy" based on her whole being, everything that she is, not just looks. What you said, going to a college campus and seeing sexier women, that's not what I define sexy, that's just something that's attractive. Anything can be attractive, but it takes something more for it to be regarded as sexy. And if you don't think that then that is what's utterly ridiculous.

Marching to Mars
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom wrote:
What I meant was that I define her as "sexy" based on her whole being, everything that she is, not just looks. What you said, going to a college campus and seeing sexier women, that's not what I define sexy, that's just something that's attractive. Anything can be attractive, but it takes something more for it to be regarded as sexy. And if you don't think that then that is what's utterly ridiculous.

I suppose "sexy" means different things to different folks. Although, in this instance it's pretty obvious they are labeling her this based off her looks -- and little of anything else.

Tom
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Esquire magazine doesn't exactly take into account her work effort. And what's with the alive tag? It's totally unnecessary, it'd be in poor taste to have a "Sexiest Women Dead" poll. Though I can think of three sexy woman who are dead off the top of my head huh It's three AM, I shouldn't be posting this late, I make no sense... Would I make any more sense if it were three PM?

FairlyWeird

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom wrote:
Yes, Esquire magazine doesn't exactly take into account her work effort. And what's with the alive tag? It's totally unnecessary, it'd be in poor taste to have a "Sexiest Women Dead" poll. Though I can think of three sexy woman who are dead off the top of my head huh It's three AM, I shouldn't be posting this late, I make no sense... Would I make any more sense if it were three PM?

Well, if it were "Sexiest Woman Ever", it would probably be Marilyn Monroe or someone.

"I don't have a tattoo and don't plan on getting one, but if I did, I'd want a tattoo on my pancreas, so that if I ever had to have major exploratory surgery, the doctor would think I was really cool." -- Weird Al Yankovic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: