NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

Poppin' in to say Hi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeverlyHillsChick
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:06 am    Post subject: Poppin' in to say Hi Reply with quote

It's been a while since I've been on here, so I decided to pop in and say hi. Sourire

Not much has been up with me lately, just the same 'ol same 'ol. I'm feeling a lot better now than I was the last time I posted on here, and I think I can thank taking St. John's Wort every morning for that. I still have my moments where I tend to freak out a little, but it's not so bad. Sourire

For a while I was taking care of a cat and her two kittens. They were living in my backyard and are really wild but also really cute and hungry. Everything was fine until we got about four more cats that started coming around, then we decided to stop feeding them, as we'd be overrun by cats if we didn't. It was a hard decision to make, as we really wanted to try and tame the kittens and we didn't want them to go hungry. (We bought cat food for them. For awhile we were feeding them dog food, and I thought they'd like cat food better, so I bought some for them.) I named the kittens Gizmo and Ringo, because one of them reminded me of Gizmo from the Gremlins movies just because she looked like Gizmo and Ringo because he had a white ring around his tail. Gizmo was all white, except for her ears, two triangles above her eyes and her tail, all of which were black. Ringo was all white, except for one ear which was black (the other was white), and a black tail (except for the white ring). My dad caught Gizmo in a rabbit trap one day, and my mom and I convinced him to let her go.

Anyway, that's about the most exciting thing that's happened to me lately.
Marching to Mars
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to hear from you BHC. Hope you start hitting the boards more frequently. Cool

superyo
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back BHC Sourire

Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there again Sourire. Like what Marching to Mars said it would be good to see you around here more often. Maybe I should try taking St John's Wort, because I really don't want to take any medications unless I really need to. It might help me. I have recently been told that I'm suffering with anxiety. I've had it mildly for over 10 years I would say, but over the past 9 months or so it's got worse. I'm glad things are going much better for you now though Sourire.

The board waffler!!
Don't take me too seriously Clin d'oeil
BeverlyHillsChick
On Fire
On Fire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna try to come around more often. =-)

Tuesday I was at work almost the whole time we were open. I was there from 8 AM (I was the opener) to 4 PM, then I came home and stayed here until 7:30 PM, because I had to be back at 8 PM to help with pricing and I stayed until 10 PM. The 8 PM to 10 PM shift was fun because I got to work with one of my most favorite coworkers and I don't get to work directly with him a lot because he usually only works in the hardlines departments (Electronics, Sporting Goods, Layaway and Housewares), and I spend most of my time cashiering or working in softlines (Apparel, Fashion Accessories, Hosiery, Bed and Bath) and occasionally Jewelry.

It wasn't really all that bad except I was really tired when I got home and was tired all of yesterday, due to the fact that I had to open again yesterday. I got some of the best sleep I've had in a long time last night. Sourire As I tell my coworkers, "I feel like I live at Kmart." Rire

idoodley0181 wrote:
Maybe I should try taking St John's Wort, because I really don't want to take any medications unless I really need to. It might help me. I have recently been told that I'm suffering with anxiety.

What I am taking is St. John's Wort 0.3%, 300 mg. It says to take one capsule three times a day, but I usually take all three at once in the morning when I take my vitamin before I eat breakfast. St. John's Wort is an herb, so there's not much of a risk for overdose.[/quote]
idoodley0181
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thankyou I'll try and remember to got some to try.

It will be nice to see you here more often also Sourire.

The board waffler!!
Don't take me too seriously Clin d'oeil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: