NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board

RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

Tremorton MLaaTR Forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Your Websites
View previous topic :: View next topic  
XJ-Zero

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: Tremorton MLaaTR Forum Reply with quote

Hello everyone. I'm XJ-0 or just Zero.

For two I've run a Teenage robot Forum called Tremorton. Recently, activity has dropped severely.

It is probably the ONLY decently active MLaaTR right now, and some support would be great.

You'll meet plenty of interesting people and find some incredible MLaaTR sites run by the best people I know on the web.

Here's the link and enjoy!

http://tremorton.proboards33.com/index.cgi

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Hihey9989
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to NickDisk! I saw your board, you're doing quite well. My board only has 17 but we're getting there Très content
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
idoodley0181
Unchained
Unchained

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there and welcome. Shame that activity has dropped, but hopefully it will pick up. Has it been picking up recently or not since before the summer vacations, because the summer could be a factor. I have noticed that one or too other boards I go to have not had as much activity over the past few months to a year or so. So it's not just your board. Maybe you can give me some tips on getting and increasing traffic to my boards, which for some reason I can seem to think of any ways how to.

Hihey9989 wrote:
Welcome to NickDisk! I saw your board, you're doing quite well. My board only has 17 but we're getting there Très content

Oh Hihey, stop moaning about your board. At least you have 15 more members than I have between two boards Pleure!

The board waffler!!
Don't take me too seriously Clin d'oeil
XJ-Zero

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My forum has been up for two years. I blame the school year for the sudden drop in activity. At the same time MLaaTR has not been very popular recently.

Me and my staff have tried to improve upon it.
We have a Jukebox and hopefully will get a tagboard. We just got a new chat program called Cluster Prime, which was masterfully made by Shelltoon.

The board has been good, but we also have a rough history, what board doesn't?

Anyway, thanks for the replies! Sourire

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Cpt_Zim83
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awsome bourd XJ-Zero. It looks like you put a lot of work into it. And incase Hihey is reading this and wondering, your board is awsome too. Sourire
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Your Websites All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: