FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

[Fanfic] The Adventures in Nick City Season 1 & 2
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nicktoonscrazy
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject: [Fanfic] The Adventures in Nick City Season 1 & 2 Reply with quote

The REAL "The Adventures in Nick City". Sorry it tooked so long.

Here's the cast of what shows and some OCs.

Cast

*Jimmy Neutron (The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius)
*Timmy Turner (The Fairly Oddparents)
*SpongeBob SquarePants (SpongeBob SquarePants)
*Otto Rocket (Rocket Power)
*Tommy Pickles (All Grown Up!)
*Arnold (Hey Arnold!)
*Danny Fenton/Phantom (Danny Phantom)
*Jenny/XJ-9 Wakeman (My Life as a Teenage Robot
*Invader Zim (Invader ZIM)
*Mr. Sin (OC)
*Iona (OC)

*Mr. Blik (Catscratch)
*Ren Hoek (The Ren and Stimpy Show)
*Cat (CatDog)
*Norbert Beaver (The Angry Beavers)
*Truman X (The X's)
*Aang (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
*Eliza Thornberry (The Wild Thornberries)
*Doug Funnie (Doug)
*Daggett (The Angry Beavers)
*Dog (CatDog)
*Waffle (Catscratch)
*Stimpy Cat (The Ren and Stimpy Show)
*Reggie Rocket (Rocket Power)
*Rhonda Lloyd (Hey Arnold!) [only appears in Season 1]
*Toph (Avatar: The Last Airbender) [appears in Season 2]
*XJ11 (OC) [appears in Season 2]
*Melly "Candy" (OC) [appears in Season 2]
*Phil & Lil DeVille [star in an episode in Season 1]

*...and many other Nicktoon characters I'm too tired to list

Iona and Mr. Sin's picture is right here:

Last edited by nicktoonscrazy on Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tommy_baby
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see you back, nicktoonscrazy! Sourire

Can't wait for this!

Recovering n00b. Seriously, what was I on in 2006-8?
nicktoonscrazy
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! Très content You keep up with your story too, k?
-----

Pilot; Episode 1: A Whole New Beginning

Jimmy, Timmy, SpongeBob, Otto, Tommy, Arnold, Danny, and Jenny were sitting in chairs under a lab. That was in a cave. A far, far away cave from Nick City, where the eight lived.

"So, why are we here again?" Otto asked.

"Because, Iona said that we had to come here," Tommy replied. "Besides, we need to learn how to train our powers."

"Yeah. It's amazing that this whole world colliding thing turned out to be great." SpongeBob laughed.

"Not to mention our powers are more...upgradable." Jenny said as she pulled out a brush (that one they use to shine cars) from her hand and puts it over her head. "Ahh..."

"No wonder." Danny agreed. Then, Iona came into the room wearing her basic white dress.

"I'm sure you all waited a good 5 minutes." she said.

"Five minutes?! I thought it was 10!" Timmy yelled. Then Zim came crashing into the room. He was inside a huge, giant red robot.

"Zim!" the nine said in unison.

"Yes, it's me, ZIM!" he shouted.

"And Gir!" Gir added and peeked out.

"Yeah, whatever." Zim pushed Gir down.

"Now what do you want, Zim?" Jimmy asked.

"Oh, just here for...the red jewel of keeps!" he controls his giant robot and went over to the red jewel of keeps, that was in a small tube.

"Oh, no! With that jewel, he can control half of Nick City!" Jenny exclaimed.

"Don't worry. I got this one." Arnold said. We cut to a screen where it shows graphicly Arnold being changed to his super hero form. He had on a white kung fu uniform on him and bare feet. Arnold's eyes narrowed as he saw a small plant and controlled it making it bigger. However, the plant got all tangled and tied up everyone but Zim's robot.

Zim got the tube from a claw and almost left his exit. He turned around.

"So long, losers! Maybe you should change your team name to...the Earth-Wits!" Zim teased.

"We don't have a team name yet you know." SpongeBob said, but made it worse.

"Then make it Earth-Wits!" the alien evilly laughed as he flew out of the cave.

"Bye bye pig!" was the last thing (from Gir) the guys heard.

"Oh, why did I had to get stuck with these kids?" Iona said to herself, groaning.

Later, Jimmy and the rest are walking to the park, since it was a Saturday.

"That was...not cool." Otto said.

"Hey, how was I supposed to know?" Arnold asked.

"Well, you're the one who always fixes these problems!" Danny snapped. "Somehow."

"Guys, that's not the point now." Jimmy said trying to calm the rest down. "All we have to do is train our powers, get the jewel back, and prove Iona that we make a great team."

"Are you sure that is what she wants?" Timmy asked.

"Yeah. Ain't I always right?"

"Uh, no!" the rest replied. The group laughed expect for Jimmy, who didn't find it very funny.

"Ha ha ha. Very funny...not."

Meanwhile, Zim and Gir were walking down a dark, scary room. The one liked when you had to face the king of the underworld. Well, Zim was sorta facing something like that, sort of.

"Master, why are we here? I don't like this place." Gir said scared.

"Gir, Gir, Gir. There's nothing to be afraid of here. We're just visiting...a friend."

"Ooh."

Suddenly, a voice startled Zim as he turned around and screamed very loudly.

"Hi there, shadow guy!" Gir greeted.

"It's you! Mr...Mr...Sin person." Zim said forgetting.

"It's Mr. Sin!" the shadow snapped.

"Oh yeah."

"You know why I brought you here. You got the jewel?"

"You got the other jewel?"

"Yes. Zim has everything. EVERYTHING!" Zim spitted on Mr. Sin.

"It's lucky I don't have ears." Sin said as he wiped the spit off. "Now, the jewel."

"No, you go first!"

"You go first!"

"You!"

"You!"

"You!"

"You!"

"I want two cupcakes!" Gir interrupted. Then he took the red jewel Zim had and the blue jewel Sin have and ate them in one bite. He had to glup it down. "Mmm, I want another one!"

Zim and Sin growled and groaned.

"Gir! You stupid..." Zim stopped as he didn't see Gir anymore. He was gone. "Gir! Get back here! I'm your master! Come back! Come back!" he ran off to find him.

"I hate my life." Sin grumbled. "But when I have those two jewels, Nick City will be under my control!" he laughs evilly as the screen goes black. Then we hear a hacking sound.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tommy_baby
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The one liked when you had to face the king of the underworld.

Yeah, I hated that day. It was-

SOMEONE ELSE: SHUT UP!

Um...great story!

nicktoonscrazy
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meanwhile, Jimmy and the rest are on a very large field. No one else is there expect for Iona (in her human teacher disguise, just picture it).

"Ok, since I'm the leader, I get to go first." Jimmy said.

"How come you get to go first?" Otto asked.

"Because, I'm the leader. Then Timmy goes, then SpongeBob, you, Tommy, Arnold, Danny and last Jenny."

"Why do we have to do it in that order anyway?"

"Actually, I like it." Tommy told him.

"Yeah...but there is no way that I'm going after Square McBob pants." Otto pointed to SpongeBob.

"Well, I'm not going after him then!" SpongeBob agreed.

"And there is no way I'm going last 'cause I'm a girl!" Jenny shouted. Everyone started to aruge expect for Iona who was impatent.

"SHUT UP!" she hollered. Everyone stopped what they were saying. "Now, since I'm the real leader, I choose! Since this field is big for all of you to control your powers, you all go, at once!"

Everyone mumbled some words angrily as Iona sat under a tree, going to watch.

We cut to Timmy being changed in a graphic, 3-D form (from one screen) to him transforming having red eyes, his hat upside down, and a black scaled demon body with a tail. He made a roar. It echoed and hit Danny. He got thrown down.

"Hey, I'm trying to train here!" Danny yelled. His costume was slightly different. His logo said 'DP' instead of 'D' and had that brush thing (the one that soldiers in the army wear that are attached to their uniform that go on their shoulders) on both sides of his shoulder.

"Oh, shut it! I'm trying to lift up his huge rock." Otto said. He was concentrating hard to lift the rock since his power was to be strong. His clothes were ripped and was more musclar. So musclar, that you can see most of his vains. However, the rock fell on him due to lack of not paying attention. "I'm ok." he lifted the rock back up, not having a scratch on him, and threw it away.

But the rock seemed to go where SpongeBob was. When he saw the rock landing toward him, his eyes bugged out (literally) and panicked. The activated one of his powers, the jellyfish, blast, and broke the huge rock into pieces. SB in his superhero form wore a dark sky blue costume with a pink jellyfish in the middle and his red part of his karate gear only on his head. "Watch, it you scared me!" he snapped.

A piece of the rock hit Tommy on the head and fell. However, he put one of his hands on the bruise and healed it, which was mostly his power. He wore a dark blue shirt with a red coller on it and light green pants. "Be careful!" Tommy called.

Arnold in his 'hero form as before was trying to grow a tiny spout into a huge beanstalk. He needed all the silence, but was too hard when everyone was yelling. "I'm trying to think!" he said.

Jenny, on the other hand (who is pink instead of blue because that's heer superhero form, more upgraded) was picking up pieces of the rock from what SpongeBob did happily. Danny turned to her and sort of, looking at her dreamly. Not paying attention, his ghost blast let go and bounced from the tree Iona was at, to Jimmy. He wore a white mask that went around his eyes, an green sleeved shirt and a orange T-shirt that covered that one. His pants white with orange splats on them.

The ghost blast hit Jimmy and he fell down. Then he got a vision. That was his power, really.

Work together and become good. Don't work together and become evil

The vision stopped at that moment as Jimmy was back in reality. What did it mean, he didn't know. Everyone else was already aruging and yelling again. At this rate, he and Iona thought that the whole team was doomed.

Meanwhile, Gir in his dog costume, was skipping down the street. However, he did stop because his stomach kept hurting him. Inside him, were the two jewels for controlling the city.

"I like cakes, I like cakes!" he sung badly. Neayby, Blik, Ren, Cat (who was walking with a cane because he doesn't want to be with his brother when with friends) and Norbert were walking by and saw Gir.

"That's the worst singing I've ever heard in my life!" Blik said covering up his ears.

"Well, I say we pound him!" Ren said.

"You do the pounding. Or maybe the Greasers should." said Cat. They went over to Gir who was stilling singing badly.

"Hi there!" he greeted.

"Look, not trying to be rude of anything, but...KEEP YOUR SINGING TO YOURSELF!" Mr. Blik yelled at him. This made Gir start to cry. But something inside of him made him get out. Instead of crying, Gir burped out the jewels then cried.

"Oh, that's much better." Norbert sarcastically.

"Shut up." Blik snapped.

Suddenly, the jewels on the ground started to glow. It transformed into something...horrible. Zim saw this and ran up.

"NNNOOOOOOOO!!!!" he yelled. But it was too late. The four animals and Gir stepped back and a enmorous purple blob came from the blue and red jewels. This shocked the people who were watching this.

The blob spots Aang's staff. "Mmm...mine." By some force, the blob took the staff from Aang's hand.

"Hey, that's my staff!" Aang protested. However, the same force got to Aang. He couldn't move a bit and got eaten by the blob. But you still see him inside it. "Get me out, please!"

"Aang!" Eliza ran up to him, but she also got eaten by the blob too. Then the people started to panic, run, and scream. But the monster ate them all.

It seemed the more people or things the blob ate, the bigger he got...and powerful. Luckily to Zim he didn't get eaten yet and ran off yelling.

"Aw...I want my cupcake back." Gir whined then got eaten by the monster.
tommy_baby
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh...um...great. Absolutly...um...brilliant day...hehe...

Great work!

nicktoonscrazy
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back at the field, Jimmy and friends heard the screams and the blob's roar.

"That doesn't sound too good." Jimmy said. The rest of the team stopped aruging.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Otto asked. "Let's go!"

The team went off into the city to find out what's going on.

"Good luck!" Iona called. After they left, she mumbled something. "We're doomed."

The eight kids got into the city and saw what was happening...the purple blob destroying and attacking the city. Inside it had all the citizens, trapped.

"It's obivous we can't destroy it. All the people will get hurt." Jenny said.

"We got to do something..." Timmy pondered. "Jimmy, do you have a plan?"

"What?" Jimmy said.

"Well, after all, you're the team leader." Tommy mocked.

"Ok! So I have no plan...yet."

Then, Zim bumped into them, well really Danny.

"Hey, watch it!" he yelled.

"You watch it!" Zim snapped. Then continued running. "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!! AHHHH!!!"

"That was helpful." Arnold said.

Zim kept running until he bumped into someone else again. "Hey!" he looked up and saw Mr. Sin. He gluped. "Uh...hi?"

"Where are the jewels?!" Mr. Sid said demandedly. He grabbed Zim by the coller and leaned him against a wall, hard.

"Um...did I tell you that Gir may have burped them out and now the whole citizens are in a huge, giant purple blob?"

"Why you..." Sin peeved. Then a smirk came across his face. He dropped Zim and he fell. "Yes...that gives me a plan." he laughs evilly and Zim does too. However Mr. Sin cuts him off and evilly laughs by himself.

Meanwhile, the team thinks up about a plan.

"Okay, now I have a plan." Jimmy said.

"Great. Hurry it up before the monster finds us." SpongeBob said scared.

"Well I have a plan. I say be attack at will." said Otto.

"But we can't just go in like that. The people..." Tommy started to say.

"Relax, we'll go soft on him."

"I hope that works." Jenny said.

"Yeah, let's go!" Timmy pointed straight ahead and everyone followed him. Expect for Jimmy.

"Guys, wait up!" he yelled. "Guys...What have I done?" Jimmy ran in the opposite direction.

Inside the blob, many people are getting very, very worried.

"I can't believe this! First I was blasting stuff, then I was blasting stuff with my family then I blasted stuff with my friends and now I get eaten by a giantic blob monster!" Truman exclaimed.

"Well, we should be lucky." June (from KABLAM!) said.

"Yeah, but it smells." Daggett said as he plugged his nose. He started to gag.

"I want my newts back!" Waffle stupidly. Then four newts came up into his hand. "Splee!"

Mr. Blik slapped the newts away and Waffle. "You dope! This isn't the right time!"

"Yeah, what we need is a strong, cordinate plan." Wanda agreed.

"And I was about to say that!"

"Hey everybody! Look!" Sheen pointed to the disguised team. "It's that team with no name!"

"I wonder why they don't have a name. That's dumb!" said Tuck.

"I know!" Dil agreed.

"I wonder where they came from..." Dib said to himself.

"Probably from who-knows-where." Gaz replied.

"Yeah..."

"No. I mean who-knows-where, the lost island like in my video game."

"Oh."

Danny, Jenny, and Tommy flew up to the top of the monster and started to pow on him, softly. However the blob smacked them hard and they went flying until they hit the ground.

"Jenny! Danny! Tommy!" Arnold shouted. He took out his small spout and tried to concidrate(?) but it seemed the plant tied him up instead.

The blob laughed at this. Then Otto lifted up the monster as high as he could but his arms wiggled and got hurt. The blob laughed even more at this. SpongeBob did a karate chop but the part of it bounced back. He tried to use his jellyfish blast and other powers however the blob blocked it, like it was made out of rubber. SpongeBob panted and fell down.

"That critter looks like..." Sandy wondered. Then thought. "Nah."

Timmy who was the last one standing trys to claw through the monster, but that didn't work as well. He took a few steps back and made a huge, giant roar. The waves were red, huge, and loud. This made the blob tip over a bit, but that was all it did. The blob laughed more and more. Inside the people got threw back and forth, back and forth.

"Aw man...Otto-man, this was a stupid idea!" Timmy yelled.

Otto came out from under the blob, still looking unharmed. "Hey, who did it'll work?" The other members got up and started to aruge.

"Criminy, what a lousy team." Helga said.

"Yeah." Twister agreed. The rest of the people did too.

The blob, irrirated, picked them all up and threw them very far into a huge lake. The eight screamed.

"Ow my circuits!" Jenny whined.

"I can't swim!" SpongeBob added, trying to swim.

"Oh, quit you whining!" Otto snapped. "If you guys listened to my plan, then we would have won by now."

"Oh, if it ever works." Tommy said rolling his eyes. The team aruged some more until they got interrupted by a voice.

"SHUT UP!" it yelled. The rest turned around and saw Jimmy without his costume on, looking very disappointed and upset at them. "Look at yourselves! We got these powers for a reason! To show the town who we really are! But now, we have been now become the worst team in the whole city!"

"But..." Timmy got cut off.

"No, let me finish. All that you guys and well once me, have been aruging and fighting! Instead, we should have been finding out a plan how to stop the blob, Zim and Mr. Sin who are really behind this! We really did get these powers for reason...but now what, I quit!" Jimmy took out his mask and stomped it angrily into the ground. "I hope you guys are happy now." he said coldly. He walked away. The rest of the team looked in rather disappoint and guilt.

FF.Net: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nicktoons841

DA: http://www.nicktoons841.deviantart.com

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=kimiknot57

My favorite nicktoon characters...they rule! Sourire

I support Danny[DP]xJenny[MLAATR]
tommy_baby
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YOU WHAT?!?

Nice time to do that, Jimmy.

Great work!

nicktoonscrazy
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The seven helped each other out of the water, still in guilt. They got up.

"Wow, I can't believe Jimmy yelled at us like that." SpongeBob said. Otto groans until he blurts it out.

"Dude, don't you get it?! We LOST! Jimmy hates us! And it's all our fault!" he said. "All our fault..."

"Yeah. Now that I think about it, I feel so...harshed." Tommy added. The rest nodded their heads and agreed.

"So it's settled. We defeat the monster, find Zim and Sin, and defeat them." Arnold said boldly.

"Let's go team!" Timmy said.

The blob takes down random trees, houses, etc. and shoves it into his mouth. The people are getting squshed.

"Can't...speak...anymore." Rocko muffled. Then our heroes showed up just in the nick of time.

"Oh, look. It's the loser team." Helga scoffed.

"What do they want now? Instead of aruging more?" Cindy asked.

"Blob guy, we're gonna take you down!" Timmy said. The blob turned around and roared.

"I think he accepts." said Jenny. However the team (at least seven out of eight) just stand there and do nothing.

"Just, now they're just standing there." Reggie moaned.

"I knew it! We're all gonna die!" Sid cried out. Sokka slapped him. "Ow!"

"Get ahold of yourself, man!"

"Sorry."

"OK, now this is just getting really stupid and lame." Angelica said. However the people didn't know that as the monster got bigger and bigger, it will soon explode. A few more pieces went into the blob and got huge and puffy. He spotted the seven still standing there and chunked them all into him.

Then, a rumble was heard. It was inside the monster. It got louder and louder until...BOOM! The monster got broked into tiny parts (that looked like purple slime) and everyone was free. However everyone was covered in the slime.

"Eww gross!" Lil exclaimed.

"Well, thank you follow citizens but we really must be going now." Danny said. Otto and Arnold got on him while SpongeBob went onto Tommy and Timmy went on top of Jenny. They flew off. "See ya soon!"

"And how the heck are we suppose to clean this up?" asked Ren.

"Well, we better start now. We got a whole lot to do." Aang said.

"Yeah, or maybe it tastes good." Cosmo scooped slime from his finger and then put it into his mouth. "Eww!" then he poofed up some salt. Cosmo poured it on the slime and tasted it again. "Yum!"

"Hey, that's not salt! That's my kitty litter! Ah, I'm been saving it for 10 weeks now." Stimpy said. Cosmo's face turned green out of disgust and started to throw up, unseen.

"Does anyone have a mop?" asks Sam (from DP).

Meanwhile, the kids went into Sin's cave (they knew where it is since Iona told them that) and went inside. They used their powers on the soldiers. The team seemed to be better than before and hopefully to be much better now.

Zim is in the major room (where Mr. Sin sat, but wasn't there) and doing...nothing. Then the seven appeared with their weapons/powers out.

"All right, Zim! You and Sin have to surrender, now!" Timmy demanded.

"Well of course...not! Zombie robots attack!" Zim pointed to the team. Next robots that looked like zombies came after them.

"Now I'm a robot and saw zombies before..." Jenny said.

"But this is rediculous(?)!" Danny exclaimed.

"Yeah, I know."

Arnold took out his swords surprisenly and slashed the robots. Danny did his ghost blasts that knocked out an army. Otto lifted up some heavy things and threw them at the RZ. Tommy used a force shield to block all the zombies gettin' him. SpongeBob did all he can to help and knocked all the RZ over. Timmy used a huge roar and to get to Zim. And Jenny used her weapons and swiped most of them. However, they were getting to be too many of them.

"There's too much!" Arnold shouted.

"I knew it! We're doomed!" SpongeBob said panicky.

"Maybe I can help." a voice said. Everyone turned around including Zim. The voice, as you might already know, came from Jimmy wearing his costume, even the mask.

"Jimmy!" Otto said.

"You came back!" added Tommy.

"Neutron! I knew this day would come." Zim narrowed his eyes.

"Oh yeah? Bring it on." Jimmy also narrowed his eyes. Suddenly all the robot zombies turned to Zim and began attacking him. Later, Zim was all tied up.

"I HATE YOU!"

"How did that happen?" Timmy asked.

"Well, it's a new power of mine. Being the genius and all, I got the power to mind-control." Jimmy responded.

"Wow! That's so awesome!" Otto says.

"You better save it, your power will come in handy." Danny said.

"Yeah. I better will." Jimmy nodded.

"Not for long." another voice said. The others turned around and saw...

"Mr. Sin!" the nine exclaimed.

"That's right, me. I see you knew how to defeat the blob and Zim, but you'll never defeat me!" Sin evilly laughed. The others didn't seem impressed.

"Oh, this should be easy." Otto made his hands do noises.

"Team, let's go!" Jimmy leaded. They charged and attacked at their best. Mr. Sin dodged some times, but the team punched him, kicked him, and threw him down that fast. With their powers, they could now do anything. Finally Arnold got it right and did his power to turn the plant into a giant beanstalk, that held Mr. Sin tightly.

"You kids never seen the last of me! I'll get you...tomorrow! Yeah I will! You're just all kids! KIDS!" Mr. Sin yelled.

"Yeah!" Zim agreed. "You smell too."

"Whatever." Jenny said as the rest walked off.

Back at the cave in the beginning, Iona and the rest were there. Iona was there and proud of them.

"I'm so glad you defeated the monster, Zim, and Sin. I knew you could do it." she said.

"Thanks. But we can't take all the credit." said Timmy.

"Yeah, Jimmy was the one who did it. Or else, we could have like, became evil." Otto said. To Jimmy's surprise, that is what is vision said.

"Well...thank you all." Jimmy said.

"But did you get the jewels back?" Iona asked.

"Huh?" the nine in unison questioned.

"You forgot, didn't you?"

Back in Nick City, everyone was cleaning up. Dib saw something and got closer. He saw the two jewels. He picked them up. Dib wondered. 'Could it be from the monster?'

THE END

Last edited by nicktoonscrazy on Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
tommy_baby
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! TAKE THAT!

Great work!

nicktoonscrazy
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Episode 2: Fairy-ized

One beautiful morning, Timmy Turner woke up as he turned his alarm off. It was Monday, another day at school. Timmy got dressed and Cosmo and Wanda appeared from their fishbowl.

"Hey sport!" Cosmo greeted.

"What's up?" Wanda asked.

"Up? Up where?" Cosmo looked up stupidly.

"She means as a greeting, Cosmo." Timmy corrected. "And yeah, I'm great!"

"Great? But today's Monday. Every kid hates Monday."

"I know, but ever since that whole universal thingy, I've got um..." Timmy was counting on his fingers how many human friends he had. "Nine! Including you guys makes it eleven. However, I'll just stick to hanging out with Jimmy, Otto, Tommy, and Arnold today...without you guys. If that's ok."

"Um, sure it is Timmy." Wanda replied, but felt a bit uneasy.

"Ok! See you guys back at 9...PM!" Timmy dashed out of the room and shut the door. Cosmo and Wanda looked at each other after he was gone.

"So, what now?" Cosmo asked.

"How about my needs?" Wanda replied.

"No, not that again! NNNOOOOOOO!!!!"

"Oh, I can't nag that much...can I?"

THE NEXT DAY....

Timmy returned into his room and had cuts, bruises, etc. all over him.

"Can't...talk...too...much....pain!" he said. Cosmo and Wanda poofed again.

"Wow, that must have been a whole lot of beating." said Wanda.

"Uh, yeah. That's it." Timmy lied. He knew he got those cuts from fighting evil, secretly. "Um, hey. My friends, not having Chester and AJ in it are coming over. Is it OK if you guys wanna...go somewhere else?"

"Wouldn't you want us to be there? If bad things happen?" asked Cosmo.

"Oh trust me, I won't be needing you guys."

"Oh...okay."

"Thanks!" Timmy bolted out of the room again. The fairies looked at each other again. There was a pause.

"I'm bored." Cosmo said, breaking the silence.

"Well, we could...." Wanda started to say.

"Oh no you don't woman!" Wanda stared at Cosmo angrily. "Um...never mind."

THE DAY AFTER THAT....

Timmy came back into his room again, and was skipping while going in there. Cosmo and Wanda poofed out, again.

"Hey Timmy." Cosmo and Wanda said.

"Hey guys!" Timmy cheerfully says. "Today was the greatest day ever! First there was...and then...but then...let's just say it was cool. What did you guys do?"

"We did...stuff." Wanda responded.

"And we went to Fairy World Land! The theme park! But you didn't go there, didn't you?" Cosmo pointed at Timmy on the nose (not in it).

"Timmy? Are you in there? Are Cosmo and Wanda are in there too?" a voice asked. It came from Jimmy Neutron from the other side of the door. "We need to do...plans. The tea...er group of friends!" Jimmy covered.

"Um, you guys...." Timmy got interrupted.

"We know. You want us to leave." said Wanda and Cosmo. They poofed off to Fairy World.

At Fairy World, Jordon Von Strangle was outside and saw Cosmo and Wanda without their fairy godchild...again. Then he pulled out 'Da Rules' fairy rule book and turned to a page that said, "When you see Fairy Godparents with their fairy godchild three times, then that means they're not needed. When they're not needed that means one thing...have the fairy godchild have his fairies taken away...forever!" Jordon closed the book as he went up to Cosmo and Wanda. He grabbed them and poofed into a judge court.

"Hey, I don't remember being here!" Cosmo shouted. Jordon lets go of the smaller fairies.

"Your judge, these two fairies have been in Fairy World for three days straight...without their fairy godchild." Jordon explained.

"I see." the judge replied.

"So, Timmy didn't want us...for three days. What does that supposed to mean?" Wanda snapped.

"Uh...honey, look at the rule book." Cosmo insisted. Wanda read it and now understood.

"Three days! Godchild not needed? Go away....forever?!"

"Exactly. You fairies will be no longer needed to Timmy Turner." Jordon replied.

"Just give us another chance please! I don't want to lick the dirty floor with my tounge!" Cosmo begged, holding onto Jordon.

"Well..." he started. Cosmo started to cry...a lot. "All right!" Jordon pulled Cosmo off him. "Just stop the tears! I'll give you one day forced to be with your fairy godchild! If he doesn't want you anymore...then you know what happens. Got it?!" Jordon demanded. Cosmo and Wanda nodded, scared.

"Then by the power invested in me, Cosmo and Wanda are forced to hang out with Timmy Turner one day!" the judge said. He raised his gavel and slammed it. Cosmo and Wanda were now in Timmy's bathroom.

"Wow! Can we do that again?" Cosmo asked stupidly.

"No! Now remember what to say to Timmy." Wanda replied. Timmy came in, really wanting to use the toilet then saw Cosmo and Wanda.

"Hey, this is private!" Timmy yelled.

"Timmy, we need to talk." Wanda told him.

"Does it have to be now?"

"Yes."

"Okay, but make it quick!"

"All right...Timmy, we're forced to hang out with you one day!" Cosmo told. Timmy gasped.

"What?"

"Yes, Timmy. Since Jordon made this, we're forced to hang out with you for one day...or else we'll have to go away forever!" explained Wanda.

"Well, that does sound tempting but alright. Does that mean you two can leave?"

"OK!" Cosmo said. The fairies poofed back into Timmy's bowl and Timmy did his...business.

THURSDAY MORNING, 7AM....

Timmy woke up from the sound of his alarm clock and turned (more like smashed) it off. He got up as Cosmo and Wanda poofed out.

"Okay, guys...." Timmy started to say.

"Don't you remember? We're forced to hang out with you today." Wanda reminded.

"Oh yeah. I hope it won't be a long day." Timmy thought.

nicktoonscrazy
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the Nick City elementry school, Timmy and Jimmy were talking to each other. Cosmo was a pen and Wanda was a pencil, disguised in Timmy's pocket.

"...So, I'm forced to hang out with Cosmo and Wanda for one day." Timmy finished explained.

"Let me get this straight. You have to hang out with your fairy programs, Cosmo and Wanda, for one day, or else they'll disappear forever? Can your computer programs do that?" Jimmy asked.

"Yes! I just they don't find out...you know."

"Me too. Me too." Jimmy and Timmy both knew that if someone found out their secret with the others, the Toonarodions and Iona will disappear forever. They didn't want that to happen. "Just as long nothing bad happens..." Jimmy told himself.

However, the two didn't know who heard them talking. A voice evilly laughed as he went away from the shadows.

Back at Timmy's room, Jimmy brought over SpongeBob, Arnold, Tommy, Otto, Danny and Jenny. Timmy was in there too of course.

"Um, why are we here?" Danny asked.

"Because, Timmy has some friends to introduce." Arnold replied.

"Thank you," Timmy said. "Guys, I want you to meet Cosmo and Wanda." suddenly Cosmo and Wanda appeared.

"Hi, I'm Cosmo! Wanna see me stick things up to my nose?" he asked.

"No!" Jenny quickly replied.

"Ignore him. He's an idiot." said Wanda.

"How come they're floating?" asked Tommy.

"Because, they are computer programs. That's what Timmy said." replied Jimmy.

"Good, 'cause I thought they were fairies." SpongeBob said, judging by the way Cosmo and Wanda look.

"Dude, everyone knows they are no such things as fairies!" Otto snapped. "They're a myth. Like them and ghosts and robots."

"Ahem." Jenny cleared her throat.

"Okay, maybe not all of them."

Outside, Chester and AJ were seeing and hearing this from the sidewalk.

"I don't believe it! Timmy has like, seven more friends, including Cosmo and Wanda!" Chester exclaimed.

"They're better be a reason." AJ added. Suddenly, a whole crowd of people were running and panicking.

"RUN!" Chester and AJ kept running with the crowd until they asked what was going on.

"The city's being attacked by an alien! Run for it!" Phil (AGU!) replied.

Chester and AJ looked at each other. "Alien? AAHHH!!!" the ran...into Timmy's house.

Back in Timmy's room, Jimmy's watch beeped.

"Anything wrong?" Wanda asked.

"Uh, no. Come on guys!" Jimmy said. SpongeBob, Danny, Jenny, Tommy, Arnold, and Otto followed him into the bathroom.

Timmy decided to speak up. "Hey, listen you guys. I got a wish for you."

"What is it?" asked Cosmo.

"I wish until he says so, be with DT."

"You mean DT from that team with no name?" asks Wanda (a/n: DT is one of the names that is Timmy from Jimmy's team).

"Yeah, that DT."

"Whatever you say, Timmy." Timmy left into the bathroom (his bathroom) to transform into his superhero from. A screen showed up showing him starting to transform in a graphic, 3-D way. Then transforms into himself like DP does. Meanwhile, Cosmo and Wanda raised their wands. Next they appeared right onto DT.

"Hey isn't this Timmy's bathroom?" Cosmo questioned.

"Uh, no. This is my super secret part of my hide-out?"

"Oh, ok!"

DT went off with the others. At the Nick City square, everyone is running and screaming. Zim is controlling/destroying the city. He laughs evilly.

"No one will ever stop me now!" he said.

"I wouldn't count on that!" a voice said. It came from Danny as he punched him, knocking him down. The rest of the team showed up.

"So, you returned. Well, nothing can stop me now." Zim said as he takes his hands and a red blast came from it. It aimed at the team, knocking him down.

"Oh yeah! It takes a lot more than to take us down!" Jenny called.

"DT, what should we do?" Wanda said to him.

"Well, I wish that Zim was stopped." DT/Timmy replied.

"Did you know that he sounds like Timmy?" Cosmo asks his wife.

"Who cares? Dil Pickles sounds like Timmy." Wanda responded.

"Oh yeah." they raised their wands. A poof appeared on Zim with those big four letters of course and Sin fell down, defeated.

"Say what?" Otto/Otto-man said confused.

"Yeah, who did that?" Tommy/Healer added.

"We did!" Cosmo and Wanda poofed up.

"Hey, it's you!...That I don't know of." SpongeBob/'Bob n' Fish covered.

"Thanks to the help of DT, we stopped Zim." Wanda said.

"Yep, Timmy wished up to him until we can go back to him." added Cosmo. DT winked at Jimmy/Visioner.

"Oh, yeah, we get it." Visioner said. He winked at the rest of his team and they agreed.

"Since now that's over, I wish Timmy had...you guys again!" DT said. Cosmo and Wanda raised their wands. With the quick of speed, DT ran into an allay and transformed back into Timmy. Cosmo and Wanda poofed behind him.

"Well, we better get going." said Danny. The rest of the team left as Timmy, Cosmo, and Wanda went into the opposite direction. However, they still didn't know who saw all this...

Crocker. He was in his room and saw the whole thing through his telescope.

"This could only mean one thing," he told himself. "That mysterious team of universal kids have...FAIRY GODPARENTS!" he did his crazy thing. "And if those fairies stopped that alien, I can use their magic, go into Fairy World, and make the whole city turn into fairies! Everyone will be a fairy, expect for me! I'll catch them all and the whole city, no the world, will be all MINE!" Crocker laughed to himself evilly, but got interrupted by a voice.

His mother came in. "Dear, will stop all the laughing? It's giving me a headache!"

"Not now, mother. I'm gonna rule the world!"

"OK, have fun with that." she left.

Back at Timmy's house, him, Cosmo and Wanda came walking back in.

"Man, that was sweet!" Cosmo exclaimed. "Like a candy bar!" he poofed up a candy bar and ate it.

"Yeah..." Timmy trailed off.

"What are you talking about?" Wanda asked.

"Uh, nothing!" Timmy quickly replied. "Wanna go to Fairy World?"

"Aw, what the heck?"

"I wish there was a portal to go to Fairy World!" the fairies waved their wands and a pink portal was now behind them. They went inside into FW. However they didn't know they left it open...Chester and AJ came inside the room.

"Hello? Timmy? Sorry we came in here because an alien was attacking the city...and stuffed ourselves from the fridge." Chester said.

"Hey, where is Turner?" AJ asked.

"AJ, look!" Chester pointed at the portal. They walked over to it.

"Hmm...should we go in?"

"You first." the two went inside. Then Jimmy and friends came in. They also saw the portal.

"That's the smallest portal I've ever seen." Otto said.

"Why would a portal be in Timmy's room?" Danny asked.

"I don't know. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to go in." Jimmy suggested.

"Yeah, it looks pretty." SpongeBob said. The others looked at him oddly for a reason. "What?"

They went in also. After the seven got inside, Crocker kicked the door down.

"Alright Turner, I know you're in here..." he said then saw the portal. "Hmm, odd. Yet lucky." he went inside too. Crocker decided to go into the army suppiles. He smirks as he goes on.

"Wow, take a look at this place. It's so...so..." Arnold got cut off.

"Short?" Otto asked.

"Close."

"Wow, it looks cool." Tommy commented.

"Hey, look over there!" Danny pointed to Timmy, Cosmo, and Wanda nearby. They went over to them.

"Hi." Jenny greeted. Timmy turned around and was surprised. Wanda and Cosmo were too.

"Guys, what are you doing here?" asks Timmy.

"We were gonna ask you guys the same thing." Otto was about to reply. The others saw Chester and AJ behind Timmy. He turned around again.

"Uh, hi guys. Have you meant my friends?"

"Ah ha! It's you!" Chester pointed angrily. "Jimmy, Otto, Sponge-whatever-his-name-is..."

"It's SpongeBOB!" SpongeBob snapped. Otto kinda snickered at this.

"Okay, why are you guys all here?! How did you guys even get here anyway?" Timmy demanded.

"Well..." AJ started to say until everyone heard an evil laugh and turned around. They saw Crocker in his suit (like the one he wore in the Jimmy Timmy Power Hour).

"You'll never catch me now!" he said as he flew off.

Timmy and Jimmy tried to catch him. "Crocker!" they yelled at once then looked at each other.

Crocker got out of the portal and placed something, like a wand, and pushed into the ground. Suddenly, the whole ground began to shake. Nick City became a part of Fairy World. Before that Crocker was wearing a shield, took it off, and flew away some more.

tommy_baby
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY! A story about Timmy, Cosmo, Wanda, Chester and AJ! (Starts doing a weird dance).

Great work!

nicktoonscrazy
Good Enough
Good Enough

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jimmy felt a little weird, like something inside of him has changed. He looks at the others and see that they are...fairies!

"Guys, you're...." he was about to say some more.

"We're fairies! All of us!" SpongeBob exclaimed but somehow in a good way. He turns to Otto. "You owe me an apology."

"Ah! I can't be a fairy! I don't know how, but I just...can't! What will the others think if they saw this?" Tommy asked.

"Um, I think they won't be shocked." Chester said.

"Why's that?" asked Jenny.

"Because it looks like the whole city has been turned into..."

"Fairy World!" Cosmo and Wanda said. And they were right. The whole city, thanks to Crocker's evil plan, has been spread out from Fairy World. Now, even the citizens are fairies!

"And we're...short!" Jenny exclaims. Everyone and everything was now in FOP form too.

"Also thick-outlined!" Arnold added.

"What's wrong with that?" asked Cosmo stupidly.

"Well, this is it! We're all gonna die!" Chester panicked. "Everyone, THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!" he started to run around in circles, screaming on the top of his lungs until Otto slapped him.

"There's no time for this dude!" he shouted.

"Thanks. I needed that."

"Look, everyone knows that there are no such things as fairies!" Danny said.

"How do you know?" SpongeBob asked.

"Well...um..."

"Guys, relax. This is just one of Turner's computer program worlds. I'm sure we'll get everything back to normal...I hope." Jimmy explained.

"Yeah." AJ agreed.

"Um, that's right," Timmy said as he winked at Cosmo and Wanda. "This is all just some computer holographic thing, like last time."

"Uh, yep!" Cosmo nodded.

Meanwhile, Jordon came down from his jetpack and saw all this. "What? What is all this? A city that is now a part of Fairy World and the citizens are fairies?" he asked. "What to do..." he put his finger on his chin and begun to think.

Mr. Blik and his gang saw him, blocking the way. "Hey, move it!"

Jordon turned around with an angry look on his face and grabbed Blik. "But first, I'll take control!" he said to himself. Then spoke to Blik. "How about you watch it?!"

"Um...never mind." Blik said, being choked. His face turned blue. Jordon dropped him.

"Any of you know him?" Jordon asked. Ren, Cat, and Norbert just whisled(?) in reply.

Norbert looked at Cat, who didn't have his cane to the ground. "You know, your cane isn't touching the ground."

Cat, looking, he knew that the cane didn't touch the ground and screamed as he got pulled away.

Closeby, Eliza, Aang, Doug, and Truman floated.

"I don't believe this!" said Eliza.

"Yeah. How did we get like this anyway?" asked Doug.

"I don't know. First we were all playing catch, then we got turned into fairies." responded Aang.

"But there is one cool part to this." Truman said.

"What's that?" Eliza asked.

"I can do this!" Truman waves his wand at Eliza and turns her head into a apple. "Having an rotton day?" he laughed. Eliza got frustated and turned her head back to normal and Truman's head into a pumpkin.

Eliza and Truman kept on changing their heads with their wands. Aang and Doug watched back and forth.

Back with Jimmy, Timmy, and the rest, they had a plan.

"So, Chester, AJ, Cosmo and Wanda will go find Jorgon, and we'll find Crocker. I'm sure that everything will return back to normal." Jimmy finished.

"Are you sure this will work?" Chester asked.

"Believe me, it will." Timmy replied. Chester, AJ, Cosmo, and Wanda splited up in one direction, while Jimmy, Timmy, SpongeBob, Otto, Danny, Tommy, Arnold and Jenny went the other way.

Jimmy pushed a button to activate his watch and showed a screen that had Iona on it.

"Jimmy, what's the prob? And why do you look like a..." Iona got cut off.

"Fairies, we know." Danny said.

"Listen, Crocker caused all this. He's the villain of Timmy's and has turned Nick City into a part of Fairy World." explained Jimmy. Iona gasped.

"What is it?" Tommy asked.

"If you guys don't return Nick City back to normal before sundown, the city will be apart of Fairy World...forever." Iona replied.

"Don't worry, Iona, we're on our way." Jenny said. Then something blasted Jimmy's watch, cutting Iona off. The eight looked and saw Crocker with a blaster, that had some smoke coming out.

"Fools! No one can stop Crocker! Now, that I can put my plan fully, no one will ever stop me!" he laughed evilly.

"Oh yeah? Who says?" Timmy snapped. A screen showing a 3-D graphic of Timmy scans him (like in the 1st episode). Then he and the rest transform into their superhero form.

"Gasp! You're the team with no name?" Crocker asked, shocked.

"Yeah, but no one is gonna believe you." Danny blasted Crocker and he got thrown down.

"Very good, ghost/fairy boy, but now it's my turn!" Crocker took out a cupcake that had green frosting on it and took a bite out of it. Little sparkes appeared around him. "I wish I was full control of Fairy World!" Crocker laughed again.

Suddenly, the sky became red and dark. Every fairy had heavy chains on so they couldn't escape. A throne was up for Crocker as he sat in it. Many fairies and citizens came and bowed down to him.

"All hail Crocker, all hail Crocker." they all said in unison. Jimmy and the rest looked shocked and surprised.

Last edited by nicktoonscrazy on Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
tommy_baby
Eruption
Eruption

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, another ordinary day...well...almost!

Great, as always!

UPDATE SO I DON'T LOOK LIKE A WEIRD DOUBLE POSTER:

Uh-oh...hey, I can see Sheen! HI SHEEN!

Great, as always!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> Fanfics All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: