NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index NickDisk Reloaded
Welcome to the new new NickDisk board
 
RegisterRegister
FAQFAQ SearchSearch Log inLog in
Nickdisk Reloaded fanart galleriesNickdisk Reloaded fanart galleries

Am I too ambitious?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
tommy_baby
Eruption
Eruption


Joined: 13 Apr 2006
Posts: 1714
Location: Spammers Annoynmous

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:55 am    Post subject: Am I too ambitious? Reply with quote

Don't even know if I spelt that right.

Sometimes I feel like my writing is for naught. 75% I never finish anything (although I'm improving these days) and the other 25%, I seem to have to do everything at once. With English assignments coming up which actually require me to write coming up, and my odd fixation for writing long stories (which no-one ever reads anyway, I should join fanfiction.net) I have to ask.

Do you think I'm over-ambitious.

_________________
Railfan and proud of it!

Recovering n00b. Seriously, what was I on in 2006-8?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDisk Reloaded Forum Index -> The Outside World All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group