Forum Razmoket dix ans après : Les Razbitume<br>Rugrats All grown up board Forum Index Forum Razmoket dix ans après : Les Razbitume
Rugrats All grown up board

Discutez de votre série préférée
Talk about your favorite series

FAQFAQ
SearchSearch
MemberlistMemberlist
RegisterRegister
UsergroupsUsergroups
ProfileProfile

"Trading places" (ep46s04)

Rugrats All grown up board Forum Index

-> All Grown Up episodes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
superyo
Admin
<font color='#FF0000'>Admin</font>

PostPost subject : "Trading places" (ep46s04)
Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:50 pm 

Give your opinion and your point of view about this episode Sourire

Jules

PostPost subject :
Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:08 pm 

I just saw it.

I don't get why some people like Kimi( well lately her popularity has randomly gone down), she's doesn't have nothing to offer to the show, she's self centered as seen in Bad Kimi, Memoirs of a Finster and now on this episode she's bad mood.

Spoiler ! Click here and drag the mouse down ! wrote:
At the begining and they are watching the TV show trading places which Kimi told them about and when they invited her to watch it, she just refused in a very bad mood, then in school Pangborn calls Chuckie to his office because Kimi wrote a horrible Hai-ku and he wants to know what's going on, but Kimi doesn't want to tell, then Kimi Yells at the mailman.

Oh! I had a problem with her fans at Luke's board saying that She wasn't being sefish because the gang have no right to decorate her room, well they were wrong, she was a horrible person all the time, she said Chuckie she hated the room, so Chuckie tried to cheer her up by changing i And they made their best, it looked good at the begining but well they aren't architects or decorators.

And After all Kimi tells Angelica why he was in bad mood, because her dad didn't send him a gift for the Children day, so she had to be in bad mood with everybody but his dad? I mean if the problem was that call your dad instead of ruin everybody's else time.

At the end they finally finish with the room it looked somehow neat and Kimi just goes there and says "I hate it" then Chuckie goes to talk to her and she asks him why he did ruin her room to what Chuckie answers "You said you hated your room and your stuff" and Kimi says that she didn't mean it and explains everything to Chuckie, then Chuckie explains her how he felt in that Finsterella Episode and Kimi understand that she won't be replaced by her new baby sister, Hiro comes to live in USA with his new wife for awhile and a present for Kimi.

After all Kimi didn't apologise for her horrible behavior, she received her present, her father had to go to live there because he can't have a life of his own, so Kimi wins I guess it's a great episode

This was the last episode I needed to watch to know that I would never like Kimi, every single episode focused on her just show how horrible she can be.

Please Visit My Site:

Last edited by Jules on Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
New_Era_Outlaw

PostPost subject :
Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:20 pm 

Jules, with all due respect, stop whipping that dead horse.

Just because people like Kimi doesn't mean you have to constantly wail about it all the time because you don't. Give it a rest already, man.

PostPost subject :
Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:08 pm 

New_Era_Outlaw wrote:
Jules, with all due respect, stop whipping that dead horse.

Just because people like Kimi doesn't mean you have to constantly wail about it all the time because you don't. Give it a rest already, man.

And with all due respect stop the backseat modding please! Sourire

Just because you like Kimi doesn't mean that I can´t have my own opinion about her if I don't like her I have my right to say it, you don't like Harold and you're constantly bashing him, so bashing is allowed just for the character you don't like? I don't think so, what I did was just a description of her actions if you find them horrible then blame the writers who turned Kimi into what she is now ,not me Rire

If I want to express an opinion then I guess I'm free to do so, Fredoom of speech remember? Clin d'oeil

Please Visit My Site:

Wings

PostPost subject :
Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:59 pm 

Quote:
she's doesn't have nothing to offer to the show, she's self centered as seen in Bad Kimi, Memoirs of a Finster and now on this episode she's bad mood.

Well, yeah I have to agree with you there, her attitude tends to be bad in the episodes centered on her ( I just have seen bad kimi, Memoirs of a finster, and tp+ kf), now reading the description of the episode it seems like she is following the same attitude, it's sad, even though I agree that she has no strong personality (or a personality), and hasn't offered anything to the show yet, I think she had the potential to do something there, and even if she was just there being nice would have been enough to make her likable to the rest, I guess KC didn't know what to do with her and just ruin her.

The episode sounds ok, but then again, KC should deal with Kimi as a normal person, and not someone who has a problem adjusting to the situations because the result of that it's what we have seen, the attitude that not we all like.

Poor Kimi she's was really nice in rugrats, but having 8 characters they gave priority to Chuckie and they failed with him too IMO.

And finally I guess we all have opinions about the issue and we all see the things diffrent but we all deserve respect, it's not something people should get mad, because it's just a cartoon Clin d'oeil

PostPost subject :
Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:16 pm 

i understand your point about "memoirs of a finster" and how she blew off chuckie n' all but in "bad kimi" chuckie was the one who wouldn't trust her judgement even when she told him z was a good guy.
i have not seen this episode yet so don't know what you are talking about for kimi being bad and stuff yet but i hope this episode airs soon where i live

Jules

PostPost subject :
Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:02 pm 

Anonymous wrote:
i understand your point about "memoirs of a finster" and how she blew off chuckie n' all but in "bad kimi" chuckie was the one who wouldn't trust her judgement even when she told him z was a good guy.
i have not seen this episode yet so don't know what you are talking about for kimi being bad and stuff yet but i hope this episode airs soon where i live

Well, in Bad Kimi I already said that Chuckie is really overportecting, and I agree but he does tons of wonderful things for Kimi and she says easily that she won't forgive him, Z did it right away and then she decided to do too, so she just does what Z wants? also she didn't tell them what she was doing with Z because she promissed she wouldn't tell them but in Memoirs of a Finster, didn't she break the promisse she made to Chuckie to teach him how to ice skate?

I tell ya this one is worse, she is mad at everyone, if she had a problem with her dad why she would make everyone pass by hell just because of her? I don't think it's fair but that's my opinion.

Please Visit My Site:

alfredofroylan

PostPost subject :
Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:59 am 

This episode and Superhero Worship are sad, sad cases of good ideas ... that simply doesn't get a good development. The relationship of Kimi with her biological father is great material for a story but it takes too much time and an innecesary plot (the decoration reality) to arrive to the imposrtant part of the story. Anyway here'we go.

Trading places is the name of the show, a reality about changing the room of a person into .... something different. Anyway Kimi is looking for the mail, and she's really angry since the beginning of the episode

Meanwhile Chaz and Kira dissappear suddenly

The problems with Kimi are also ... in the school!!

Kimi refuses to talk with Chuckie about her problem ... and she's even mad with the mailman..anyway she starts to change her room .. a little.

Kimi is mad with her room... so the solution is .. CHANGE HER ROOM Rire unfortunally the gang don't have good habilities in construction

So.. they decide to change Kimi's room

Angie: Where's the muscle guy that carry heavy things. Phil: You're watching it "mamacita" Rire

Angie tries to keep Kimi busy while the guys work on her room.

And the gang tries to finish the changes in Kimi's room, putting records (from Chuckie's dad collection) on the walls and painting the carpet of yellow.

Kimi finally confess what happen ... to Angelica!! I think that this could be possible, I mean it's supposse that Kimi has a close relationship with Chuckie but sometimes a girl need another girl to share his emotions.

Kimi's reaction... she isn't happy uh?

Chukie and Kimi make peace after the room incident

And introducing ... Mr Hiro Watanabe, his wife and new daugther

This episode could be much, much better, I think that the problem with this kind of episodes is not the personality of a character, it's the way in wich the story is telled, anyway some things interesting but nothing more.

Jules

PostPost subject :
Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:53 am 

Quote:
This episode could be much, much better, I think that the problem with this kind of episodes is not the personality of a character, it's the way in wich the story is telled, anyway some things interesting but nothing more.

Well, I don't think that Kimi's attitude was the main problem of the episode, the pacing was a big problem here, it took a lot to develop what the sneak peek said, there's no big difference between it and the actual episode.

What I meant about Kimi's attitude is that not only in Trading Places but also on Bad Kimi, Memoirs of a Finster, TP + KF and Petition This, she always follows a path with her attitude on the episodes that are supposdly centered on her:

This is what she reflex in the episodes ---->

Always mad and bittering the gang's time, of course this is just my opinion.

Thank you for posting that pic of Hiro, I was expecting another kind of Japanese guy, not the traditional one but, oh well. Embarassé

Please Visit My Site:

superyo
Admin
<font color='#FF0000'>Admin</font>

PostPost subject :
Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:01 am 

Rire I love Kimi's face ! Rire

ILuvrugrats

PostPost subject :
Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:15 pm 

I do agree that this episode could be improved, and here's why.
1) When Tommy and Lil painted the carpet, and it dried while they were standing on it, did they really think they could get away with putting plush chairs on the bare spots? Sophie Tommy
2) The kids should've asked Chaz before they went and ruined his records. Hum...
3) When the doctor threw angelica out on a wheelchair, isn't that a little harsh? Surpris
4) I'm not bashing, but Kimi should've forgotten about Children's Day. It was a while before the events of the episode happened and she can't expect every year that she'll get something. Kimmi

Headaiinfernoai

PostPost subject :
Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:59 am 

Trading Places is a 1983 American comedy satire film directed by John Landis and written by Timothy Harris and Herschel Weingrod.

Forum Razmoket dix ans après : Les Razbitume
Rugrats All grown up board Forum Index

-> All Grown Up episodes
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: